Was it KINO? The best TEDx Speech ever delivered

youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IyE78eyFRa8
youtu.be/9Hkov3QcCpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pVDDnDzpoHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The second thing that inspires me are ideas. Ideas are amazing. Ideas are like currency. Ideas are what drives the world. Ideas are what we need to get to the next stage. And not just great inventions like the train, little things like this microphone that enables me to speak to the unwashed masses. Ted talks, Ted talks are another great idea.

>Where would we be right now? And we have to talk about it because great ideas don’t come in all shapes and sizes. 9/11, September 11th. And we’re going to use some reverence here and not be silly about this, but look at what they accomplished with no weapons and just 11 guys who didn’t even speak English. And that proves that sometimes great ideas are actually horrible ideas.

>Now we looked at the data, we looked at the data and what we found surprised us. What we found, right there, what we found was that culture is a sewer. We’ve got lewd media, we’ve got nasty bedroom things on TV. And they’re sexualizing young girls and it’s getting to the point where even I have a problem with it. And that, it shouldn’t be that way.

High art?

The only legitimately funny thing Sam has done. That 9/11 joke was gold.

>So we looked at the data.

You know what else won't be a problem in 20 years? The elderly and the disabled.

Cause we're just gonna kill 'em!

>The only legitimately funny thing Sam has done.
this.

Can't disagree with that, but it's still beyond amazing

These were great too.

youtu.be/IyE78eyFRa8
youtu.be/9Hkov3QcCpQ

An Inconvenient Anime is one of my favs

>not posting inconvenient anime
youtube.com/watch?v=pVDDnDzpoHM

Most definitely.

Sam comes off as highly unstable but his TED talk was on another level of complete mastery. A soliloquy of hatred for vapid, easily consumed "wisdom" that gives people their thoughts rather than, if you'll forgive the term, really making them think.

So where is he now?

So many TEDx talks are just 8 minute speeches about thinking positively lol.

Why.

buy his fucking book you faggots

>walk with me
>walks backwards

everytime

>Absorbing popular wisdom through mass media is bad, guys. You need to start thinking for yourselves
>Immediately starts parroting popular wisdom about how children can't possibly understand anything about sex or sexuality and pedophiles are the devil
Rly maeks u think.

Its the only funny thing he has done.

Honestly, I watched about 3 minutes, and realized at that point, if I was in the live audience, I would have gotten up and made sure he saw me leaving.

This is Sam's greatest moment for sure.

He'll never top it. Though his anime talk is also good.

I think his Rutgers talk is better. It's not as structured but the audience and material makes up for it.

>you're a genius
>you're a genius
>you're a genius
>you're a genius
>you're a genius