Just started the first episode of Black Sails, what can i expect? also black sails thread i guess

Just started the first episode of Black Sails, what can i expect? also black sails thread i guess

no opinion on this show?

Fruit, tits and plants

S1 is great
S2 is gay
S3 is niggers
S4 is great again

Show gets better and better every season until the finale which was total shit.

Let me tell you a story about a spaniard named Vasqez

well that's disappointing, i just hope that i like the ending

Captain Flint, I'm LJS

You expect Flint to be homosex.

last season is absolutely horrible and the one before it gets kinda shitty too

Yeah but at least they only show him doing gay stuff like 2x. Definitely wasn't in your face about it.

[sooiler]RIP Charles. You were the best part of the show. [\spoiler]

>i guess
Limp wristed faggot, stop that shit

season 1 is the worst 2bh. Season 2 really picks up though.

Vane > Jack > Silver > Anne > Flint > Gates > Billy >>>> Eleanor >>>>>>>>>>>> Max

yeah, season 1 has a rough start

Every conflict results from a womans decision.

Tits

Expect to be disappointed, impressed, engrossed, disappointed, neutral, impressed, and then disappointed all over again.

My girlfriend is tryin to get me to watch this.From what she said the shows biggest downfall is anne and max (?) and the finale was shit or something.

Are those points bad enough to bring the entire show down?

Max is always awful, Anne is usually good. Finale was kinda bullshit too yeah.

>S2 is gay
Kek

Feel bad man i didnt watch episode 5 season 2 together with Sup Forums

Anne never grew on me. Jack was my favorite character for sure though.

The worst part of the show is the forced homosexuality to appease the SJW contingent.

max was worse than that even

he's a fucktard, ending is good.

you should know better than ask these faggots opinions on anything they hate everything

you do realize on-screen lesbian sex is usually for horny guys' benefit right? Because you see way less of dudes kissing.

Almost as bad, I'd say. I was able to tolerate her bullshit. I almost stopped the show because of the faggotry.

Did Flint exist in the treasure island stories?

All the men are incredibly based. Most of the women are fucking awful. Not even Sup Forums, it really is clear cut. Anyway, it's brilliant. Ignore the retards going on about the 'forced' gay stuff. It's actually done well.

I didn't care for all the dyke shit, either.

Yes, but only as a legend. He is said to have died a drunkard. Long John Silver's parrot repeats his name.

Flint is commonly identified as having been Silver and Billy Bones' captain.

Captain Flint is one of the main characters in the book Treasure Island, created by Robert Louis Stevenson in 1883. In Stevenson's book, Flint, whose first name is not given, was the captain of a pirate ship, The Walrus, which accumulated an enormous amount of captured treasure, approximately £700,000. Flint and six members of his crew bury the plunder on an island located somewhere in the Caribbean Sea. Flint then murders his six assistants, leaving the corpse of one, Allardyce, with its arms outstretched in the direction of the buried treasure.

The location of the treasure is marked by Flint on a map and entrusted to his first mate William "Billy" Bones. It later falls into the hands of the protagonist of the novel, Jim Hawkins.

The only person Flint was said to fear was his quartermaster John Silver, who later even called his parrot "Captain Flint" in mockery.

Flint is said to have died in Savannah, shouting, "Darby M'Graw - fetch aft the rum...." His death was said in the book to have been caused by the effects of rum. The inscription on the map suggests that he died in 1754.

Season 1: Good, but kinda meh
Season 2: Amazing by the end, best finale, but starts a bit meh.
Season 3: Overall great
Season 4: Overall great, but the finale wasn't as strong as 3. They did a good job wrapping everything up though.

Its definitely worth watching. Better than 95% of shit they make nowadays.

>main characters

He was only alluded to, he died before Treasure Island