Make someone want to read a comic by posting ONE page from it

Make someone want to read a comic by posting ONE page from it.

... mission successful. name?

Endtown

Endtown.
A weird webcomic about Disney type furries in a post-apocalyptic world where some people turn into indescribable monsters when exposed to the air.
It starts out real slow, but it finds its feet.

OK, that was better than I expected.

I want to post a page from Hellboy, but I can't think what of.
Something from Conqueror Worm?
Someone help me out here.

dont have anything from conqueror worm

got this though

Be warned, it's from one of the few good scenes in one of the worst and most self-indulgent sequences of the comic.

But the rest of the comic outside that sequence is god-tier, for the most part.

Self-indulgent as in "author fetishes" or self-indulgent as in "preachy"?

It's less about fetishes and more about the author's proclivity to tie his previous works into the current.
Despite being kinda furry, it isn't at all about yiffing.

Self-indulgent as in "author self insert gets don't look if you don't want to get spoiled no nigga I ain't kidding stop now cucked by an alternate universe version of himself who lives a long and happy life with her."

Self-indulgent as in the sequence is powered by his recurring pet character/avatar who most of his audience doesn't like much (because he's an irritating dillweed that the author thinks is endearing), and who suddenly falls in love with the catgirl and gives her a quick and easy redemption by literally kissing the evil out of her because the author decided at the last minute that he liked the character too much to just have her killed karmically. And then to top it all off he sends her to live with an alt-U version of himself so the author's avvy can both fuck the catgirl AND spend several panels looking all sad and noble.

He's gotten better at not pulling that shit since then, though there's a bit later where he uses the same avatar character to resolve an important plot point in what feels like a really cheap, ass-pull way.

To add to that, he doesn't appear much and seems to be pushed to the sidelines for now.
Posting my favorite comic that ended a long time ago

>Despite being kinda furry, it isn't at all about yiffing.

It won points with me when it made a post-coital scene between two anthros all about the feels and not about the sex.

this was a good first issue to get back into it

ITTY BITTY BABY
ITTY BITTY BOAT

>posting a "one page" that has dialog cut off mid sentence.

fuck you.

how can ____ men even ____?

I feel this pretty accurately captures the tone of the comic

I said fuck yeah reading this part

Random out of context shit like this and just seeing the recent panels posted in threads before that eventually got me to start reading it. Still in the very early parts but it's pretty fun so far.

I absolutely love this damn comic.

Black Metal?

Which hellboy is this?

Based Frank, as always

Okay. You got me. What the fuck?

Karnak

Fear Agent

I impulse bought a comic based on how glorious this one panel alone was.

Jupiter's Circle

The Goon

Virgil

You cheeky cunt, you.

What's this? The art looks like D'Israeli

DELETE THIS

Name ?

It is, yes. Leviathan, by Ian Edginton and Disraeli, from 2000AD. Technically its the final page of one of the six page "Tales from the Leviathan" that followed the main story.

Storm and fury.
The next page is even better.
"... to be men, one last time."
Fucking chills.

Pretty sure that's Aaron's Ghost Rider.

Why do you mongrels have to do this every single time? Why do you post sourceless pages if you want people to read them?
I'm appalled by this gruesome demonstration of barbarism.

Except that removes the response and awknowledgement from the exchange.

Person posts a page, second person expresses interest and validates the post, person then posts sauce.

Except that removes the response and acknowledgement from the exchange.

Person posts a page, second person expresses interest and validates the post, person then posts sauce.

Had to repost this because I'm fucking drunk.

Thanks !

What is this filth?

ugh.

do have the writer's name with this? The black raven gets all sorts of results.

I can't remember idea is awesome execution and world building is shit.

meant for

is this 2000AD too? no source on google.

What's this one?

cringe

>the hateful eight.jpg

Shakara.

thanks.

The phantom that I know and love wouldn't use guns like that. What's up with this?

Sweet Guy

The book is called Kings Watch and the Phantom is a mantle passed from person to person when the Phantom dies

>it's a valiant/marvel crossover episode

I know the mantle thing, but I thought no Phantom shot a gun with a harmful intent. Only to disarm, etc.

Well he is shooting at a giant man dinosaur lizard thing that was just tried to kill an elephant

There is no chance in hell I'm gonna be arsed enough to read that but by JOVE am I gonna waifu this character regardless

Poor little rich guy

Ah dangit, somebody beat me to it, I was gonna us pic related, since I still think it's one of the best bits of dialogue in the entire first season.

I think even selling Endtown as "furry" is dishonest. The characters share more commonality with cartoon characters than the typical furshit. The author might have gotten the hots for one of his characters, but it's not like he set out to make a character to stroke his dick too.

Plus, I have it on good authority that his pre-Endtown fetish work had nothing to do with animal people.

weird example where copypasting the panel looks GOOD.

I don't know the writer, but it's a Wakfu/Dofus tie-in.

reign was bretty good

Thread is dying, So I'll dump some I haven't seen yet.