IM OUT

Is it possible to blue pill myself?
I'm fucking done with all this shit, I want off this ride. I am so fucking sick of all this bullshit, of all the stupid fucking politics, the cucks, the SJW's the alt-right, BLM, police brutality and NEVER.ENDING.ARGUING.THAT.GOES.NOWHERE. No one listens to each other, no one debates, it's just a shouting match to see who is the bigger fucking autist.

I want to leave, I want to forget this shitty part of life exists. I want to unsour my mind, I want, I need to be free of all this bullshit before I go insane. I've tried deleting all my political bookmarks on my shit, I've tried removing myself from any discussion, and I just end up going back and seeing some bullshit that triggers me because my mind is full of venom towards idiots.

Help me, I want to back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vpMM9ZuRkKs
youtube.com/watch?v=18qD9hmU9xg
youtube.com/watch?v=Zx2dgVKYWWU
youtube.com/watch?v=TGtdNmtfKXk
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can never go back desu

You're already a demon.

The true redpill is the slogan on Sup Forums. Sup Forums is a bluepill calling itself a redpill.

You just have to leave Sup Forums detox for a couple months and keep your mind focused on other things. But you'll probably come back, because the redpill might be painful, but it's also painful addictive.

You cant turn off the truth because it hurts user.

Join us in the light and soothing glow of nuclear oblivion.

It doesn't work.
>click pol, see shit that annoys me
>go to reddit to see what the cucks are up to, see shit that annoys me
>go on Facebook, normie opinions trigger me
>go check out sport news, movies, tv etc.. and there's always some fucking bullshit political motive

I can't escape.

I have reached the point where I just go with the flow and let everything happen without getting upset. Don't try to carry all the worlds problems on your shoulders. Let Jesus carry some of that shit.

I don't really feel anything anymore. I hope the world just nukes itself into non-existence.

>Don't try to carry all the worlds problems on your shoulders

Jesus that's really what it feels like.
I used to be like you. I used to laugh at the left and the right. Lately though? I just end up calling someone a fucking autistic retard because they said something I think is wrong. I fucking hate myself.

You may try, but in the best case scenario you will ends up like the Whisperers of the walking dead: you may walk among the zombies leftards trying hard to be one of them but you will never be a real one...and the moment in which you will to hesitate they will recognize you and they will eat you alive.

Just fulfill your destiny and become a raging alcoholic

There is no coming back from the gift of knowledge and the Fall.

Implying I'm not already.

you can never leave, lucky charms, better get used to it

Follow the path that I and many others have - become devoutly religious and you will no longer feel angry at what you see, but you will feel something even more powerful: pity. You will feel an urge to bring the liberals that are close to you to our Lord's light.

Once you feel the Lord's gift in all its fullness - you will then realise your true calling in life.

youtube.com/watch?v=vpMM9ZuRkKs

You can't unswallow the redpill

Enjoy your stay

You just have to sit back and watch the world burn.

There is no going back, this is your life now. You might as well get comfy.

Have a meme...

purple pill of half-truths

You are here forever

>One of us

REMEMBER:

You're here forever!

>Sup Forums is a bluepill calling itself a redpill.

That... might actually be true....

youtube.com/watch?v=18qD9hmU9xg

Once you put on the glasses of the redpill you can never take them off. It's a painful process but you'll be better off in the end

No escape from the truth, bruv.

You can't get away from what you know is right

>What is right
You got it wrong m8to, you are probably what this user likes to point out

I dont know, get banned I guess

Getting banned doesn't bluepill you, it just bans you.

>Getting banned doesn't bluepill you, it just bans you.

>HURR DURR TAUTOLOGIES

Syntax without semantics, bruv

We are an army without a nation.

Wish for others to be happy and successful, regardless of their race, religion, or political ideology. Understand that people have different backgrounds and experiences, so they will inevitably come to different conclusions. Realize that Sup Forums is just a shitty means of self fulfillment by blaming others, just like Tumblr feminism, and you're only being shown the very worst of different people. There are good people in every race, religion, and political affiliation who simply want what's best for themselves and others.

Just stop being a shitty human being and grow the fuck up.

When the government stops importing millions of shitskins who dont belong, then I can rest easier.

You mean the parts of "right" that I like.

Yes Slavoj, I obey the call of Communism, we must FORCE THE REDDITORS AND TWITTER NORMIES TO BE FREE

Wow, a reasonable post on Sup Forums. Never thought I'd see the day.
Migration happens all over the world. The grass is always greener on the other side. Your ancestors were migrants, their ancestors were migrants and so on. No one belongs to their land. And calling them names is no an argument.

Just try live in the past.
Read some book about old societies and government (better try real diaries).
Then you'll know that humankind was always like this.

zizek has said that capitalism is the best form of government and that the left has to admit this after multiple failures in other forms of government. I think his problem with capitalism is that people will go too far into it and forget their social responsibilities, becoming a miser and selling out your friends and family for shekals.

>is so bluepilled he actually thinks he's redpilled

I used to feel the same way, but found a way out. It's simple, just embrace their portrayal of you, ie: they call you an evil racist bigot? tell them you're proud, it leaves them triggered and speechless every time, while also providing you with a sense of superiority, what's wrong with being the "oppressor" ?

People come to the US out of their own free will in order to make a better life for themselves and their families, just like your ancestors. If you can't deal with it then you're the one who doesn't belong here.

Newfags come here to get a fix of self-righteousness. Oldfags come here to get the news.

Anyone who's really redpilled knows that every news source (including Sup Forums) has its own angle. There's an oversaturation of negative press that goes on here, so if you take it seriously, you're only getting cucked by your mind. It's just a fucking soap opera for the most part.

>what's wrong with being the "oppressor" ?

Absolutely nothing desu.

>stop believing what you believe

How about you do it?

There is no going back cypher.

Seriously, I try to stop caring because it is the only logical conclusion for ideologies that will inevitably lose but I can't. Is there a way for a normal human to become a sociopath?

Lol Sup Forums is four times more red pill than blue

>Sup Forums is a bluepill calling itself a redpill.

damn really makes u think

Best advice, stop going on Sup Forums and do things that you WANT to do

But I knew society was shit way before Sup Forums or internet.

You should already know the REAL redpill by know seeing how you posted Solid
youtube.com/watch?v=Zx2dgVKYWWU
youtube.com/watch?v=TGtdNmtfKXk

Sup Forums is only half right on what they say, the rest is lies created by shitposters who's posts became "truth". You just to find was is real and what is not

Vist infi nite chan it's a lot better, still bad, but better than this australian shitposting board.

The only way to leave the red pill is death

>I'm afraid that there is no way to turn to the blue pill

Good luck user

sounds like you're on the black pill my friend, welcome

Read "Becoming a Barbarian" by Jack Donovan

Concept of communicating truth to others is a lie. No one wants to be saved. pretty much everyone wants things and have agenda accordingly.

Just sit back, and /watchtheworldburn/, it's only loneliness.

eh, i became stronger from this, knowledge is power, freedom is the will to carry that knowledge.

A digested red pill is for life. Choose the second way.

People like you disgust me. The only way to change things for the better is to try to spread the facts you know and propel yourself forward in politics/business etc with them.

Trust India to come out with the pearls of spirtual wisdom.

>Your ancestors were migrants
yeah, and the migration didn't end so well for the native people there, did it?

does everyone hate you?

That's the real red pill.

some come illegally, which is always wrong

Its to late Mick there is no going back

yeah nah. cripplechan is for autists who can't handle the banter

I am feeling the same way OP. It is hopeless to be politicial if you have certain views or values. The entire system is rigged against you and you never had a chance to make any real difference.

You learn to be a silent sentinel. Watching. Preparing. Knowing that someday soon it will come crashing down. Gather necessities. Plate carrier. Rifle. Mags and ammo. Supplies. Power. Hone the right skills. Improve your body. Know how you will protect your family.

And observe.

Watch your facebook and other social media. They will show themselves there. Rage silently, but do not respond. Just remember. Remember who they are. Remember where to find them. Remember the rage.

The redpill is not an ideology. It is a warning. Those who heed the warning will have their day.

i know your feels, but the white man can rise. we have before.

Move to the wilderness and use the internet only once in a while.

That's the only solution.

That's not how the red pill works my friend. Unlike in the movie, there's no way to force yourself to unlearn the truth. Your only hope is to free everyone.

It's just a satire basket weaving board, user, get off Sup Forums for while.

I'm becoming quite insane, but is all part of the charm

>Talk to GF hear something that annoys me.
I think probably the best thing is to focus on going outside and working out. the internet is toxic. lean to be at peace with yourself, meditate and read old books.

If you don't take care about politics, politics will take care of you.

The world doesn't cease to exist when you close your eyes and pretend it isn't there.

There is no escape.

> goes to reddit
> "red pilled"