Why can't I learn this on Duolingo? Where do I go to learn this language? Why does no one teach Finnish?

Why can't I learn this on Duolingo? Where do I go to learn this language? Why does no one teach Finnish?

Other urls found in this thread:

ylilauta.org/b
amazon.com/Finnish-English-Frequency-Dictionary-Vocabulary/dp/154477737X
youtube.com/watch?v=wQYob6dpTTk
youtube.com/watch?v=czD6WVLV8Ac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

S*edish opressors that's why

subhuman filth

Wish they had farsi desu

why the fuck do they have welsh and Swahili and not finnish

at this rate they will

ylilauta.org/b

Go funpost

You must find a shaman to train you if you are non-Finnish. This is the only way to become one of the kin of Vainamoinen.

You need to come here to learn it. Its not just the language but its also the culture and lifestyle that completes the Finnish language.

I can't understand this I only speak burger unfortunately

Best book so far on vocabulary

amazon.com/Finnish-English-Frequency-Dictionary-Vocabulary/dp/154477737X

thanks mate

Blame this greasy recaptcha spic

youtube.com/watch?v=wQYob6dpTTk

Duolingo is shit

This.

They are working for it in duolingo, soon they are going to FINNISH with this problem.

This guy has it figured out

>soon they are going to FINNISH with this problem.
hahahahaloloolowhaiugweougya

why so mean? it was an ebin, Sup Forums tier yoge

I am sorry, I was being irrational

*forgives Ameribro*

shush you sissy

Great news! You don't have to. You see, we don't want you here.

youtube.com/watch?v=czD6WVLV8Ac

I’ve heard it’s a pretty difficult language, probably aslobthe reason why Finland doesn’t have much refugees

The suomen mestari series is pretty good. It's a monolingual textbook, so expect some difficulties in the beginning, but with a bit of googling you'll be fine.

>Why does no one teach Finnish?
Because no one wants to learn Finnish. It's a useless language.

>Finnish culture and lifestyle

Because Duolingo is Reddit tier.

>I’ve heard it’s a pretty difficult language
that's cause no one is fucking teching it reeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1) no one will be impressed if you for some god forsaken reason learn it
2) everyone will change to english the moment they realise you are an american

no, I'm not actually going to finland or anything I just want to be able to understand ylilauta :^)

in that case learn away

What are you going to use Finnish for, it has never been relevant. Well at least not in any timespan relevant to us, the ancient Finno-Korean dialect is rich in literary works but is incomprehensible to modern Finnish speakers. Why would you ever learn this language?

Why would one do anything at all? Why not just die, and end all this miserable shite called life?

>tfw study finnish in university for 2 years
>tfw still get ridiculed by finns for speaking and understanding what they're writing and saying

I guess other people except us has a benefit for learning it.

>still get ridiculed by finns for speaking and understanding what they're writing and saying
Bbecause 2 years is not enough to learn finnish, and you most likely can't pronounce shit.

Swahili is a rather big language in Sub-Saharan Africa, so I guess missionaries etc. would like to know it.

Welsh is probably for Welshmen themselves.