Can we attack this Island kill it's native savages and make it ours?

Can we attack this Island kill it's native savages and make it ours?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Sentinel_Island#/media/File:North_Sentinel_Island.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_conquest_of_the_Aztec_Empire
neatorama.com/2013/07/08/The-Forbidden-Island/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Link
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Sentinel_Island#/media/File:North_Sentinel_Island.jpg

YES.
BUILD THE PYRAMIDS THERE.

Yeah, it's about time we brought diversity to them. I mean, it is 2016 after all.

They're the most racist people on earth. Let's diversify their asses, I mean it's only the current year.

>Fucking spearchuckers

They are 100 people on a territory that can support thousands.

On this Island we can create a Crusader state and get training together for the Modern Crusade

KEKIST NATION

We go there, kill the men and rape the women, then marry eachothers daughters to make them whiter. If we develop the island to support to support more people inbreeding would be less of a problem.

why would we rape fucking abos
are you insane
just kill them all

>breaking news, that island of stone-age villagers below india has been exterminated by a group of people calling themselves "prophets of kek", they appear to be a sect with the aim of making islam disappear, elect Trump as president and start a new holocaust, under the banner of "kek", they proceeded to distribute giant flags with a grinch of some sorts on them around the island

I call official sheckel master position

> t. Sweden speaking from experience.

kek, of course some swede wants to immediately racemix with these savages, the fuck is wrong with you faggots?

Browse reddit more you faggot.

Fuck off no one asked you to participate
God damn Trudeau supporters

You should fix that shithole country of yours first, before you go adventure raping some island monkeys who haven't bathed properly for 50,000 years.

t. EU debtslave

I call diplomat. We can trade watermelons for slaves, and kill the rest once there's like 20 people left

That's what people said to the turks before they fucked you.

so with diversity as an argument can't we claim that early colonialism was just diversification?

>Sup Forumstard takes on crazy war like tribal cannibals that know every nook and cranie of the jungle island.

I can't think of a dumber idea but if you livestream it i will shitpost about it on Sup Forums.

I can't imagine it would be to difficult to pull a one man Breivik operation on Sentinel. Just go to India or Australia, steal a boat and some black market guns and do it yourself. No one would know until the next time satellite photos were taken.

They literally run out onto the shoreline and start chucking spears at anyone who comes near the island. Pick a few of them off and they'd just chimpout and throw more of their warriors at you thinking they just need more spears.

T. Emu rape baby

It would be like a week of chasing everything that moved down, and dodging arrows but I think it's feasible. They'd be running scared from the shit fired

All we need is one guy with a cold on the island, they will be dead in a week.

This is why shitskins hate white people

>HEY LETS GO KILL STONE AGE PRIME MONKEYS FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES HAHAHAHA

I'm up for it. Keep it on the down low but we'll kill all the Cuckadians afterwards. Remember sssssssshhhhhh!

Oh, Shit! Shut it down Goyim.

First shot * fired

No. It belongs to India.

You have to admit, it IS pretty funny when you think about it.

With what mate? What you gunna pick em of with while your rocking in a boat and they have bows that can reach boats and the accuracy to hit people in said boats?

Like i said live stream it i want to see people die.

Maybe we get them to come here?

Even on a black white picture Indians are fucking ugly

Why some tropical island that's in the middle of the great Indian poo ocean and not Greenland or Antarctica?

This is actually interesting when you think about it, how may people with modern firearms and supplies do we think could take the entire island? 5? 10?

As long as you never build any new structures the satellite photos would never show and no one would ever even know.

>Guns and boats vs autistic spear chucking neaderthals
>implying shitskins wouldn't take that island if it came with a small price of killing a few cannibals.

People crap on about national soveriegnty.

Sees a bunch of ooga booga's that will literally defend their island and way of life against outsiders by any means necessary.

>lets invade their island and kill them

never change Sup Forums

Whelp, I'm sold on the idea. Where do I sign up?

Where are you getting the guns from? What sort of guns are they? Have you ever shot a gun from a small boat?

Do you know what a bow is?

The island is 72 km2 (28 sq mi), give me twenty good /k/ommandos that are not too fat, enough supplies, a boat and I clean it in less than two weeks.

I've found your problem kid, you're forgetting that niggers =/= people

I want to leave small pox infested blankets on their beach head so bad

americans
Honestly fucking 9mms would do damn I don't understand why you think those savages stand match.
It was my idea im comming to

Soon user.

And then you get arrested by India and sentenced to life in prison or death if they still have it.

COMFIRMED
DEUS VULT

>watch arrow fly towards you
>gently move to the side when its near

Oh man, I am scared shitless bro.

I think we should give them refugee status and have them shipped to Germany with lots of petty cash for them to spend. We could send anthropology teams to study them as they adapt to German life.

>2016
>attacking anything with boot on the ground

canadians sure are delusional

Its been discussed on /k/.
>give me twenty good /k/ommandos that are not too fat, enough supplies, a boat and I clean it in less than two weeks.
Lol 20 fat dudes with mosins against unknown number of killer tribal cannibal niggers innajungle

yep its gunna turn out well for you

Disgusting

Have you had a lot of experience with arrows being shot at you?

Are you saying that they have better population management then "civilized" people?

hands off my retarded snowniggers.

Keith?

>A group of indigenous people, the Sentinelese, live on North Sentinel Island. Their population is estimated to range from 50 to 500 individuals

how fucking inbred are these people?

>With what mate?

muh gunz

Haha ok
No theyre just too retarded to utilize their land properly
Don't you understand
Muskets were enough to wipe native americans out easily. Consider how easy it will be with modern guns.

Sorry but your random hoodlum is not that same as some crazy north sentinal island cannibal

Yesssss goyim yesssss. Those fellow humans deserve to live among us in modern society. Don't be bigots now.

They never did anything to hurt me. I don't want to culturally enrich savages, I want to stop the savages that are culturally enriching me. Why can't well all just agree to leave other races alone so long as they leave us alone?

>americans

Ok you buy your guns from americans how do you get those guns out of america and teleport them onto your boat in india?

BIGOT. SEXIST. RACIST. MYSOGYNIST. I BET YOU VOTED LEAVE!

I said I would only take the ones that are not too fat, and nuggetfags can go fuck themselves
You seem to forget that in the early colonization, a few white guys with guns could subdue entire civilizations.

You put them on a boat with a bunch of cases of ammo.

Wow, that was really hard. Good thing I can use my superior american education to get us out of that conundrum

No. That island is full of cannibal niggers. I'm not going within 1,000 miles of it. That said, we should go visit the Nazi base in Antarctica.

All the Jews have to do is place Mewtwo there for Pokemon Go.

Why? You should see what potential the biggest island of which most is under ice and therefore hasn't had its resources taken could have - especially when there are only 50000 people living there at the moment.

Why are you comparing native americans to north sentinal islanders?

Because they are mine, and they are for bullying.

He wouldn't need to. Just about every country bordering the Indian Ocean is known to have a presence of black markets.

if you just showed up you would probably kill them with invasive pathogens

Yes. Rename it and make a new country for the Sup Forums elites. Rolls of dubs decides our leader (must be alive) governing style and our motto.

>Trump
>Capitalistic Republic
>Wez Dindu Nuffins, wez gots a futua and sheets, goin ta charch and sheets.

Ya thats happening
If we agree to leave them alone they won't leave us alone.
If they agree to leave us alone we won't leave em alone.
I just want room to found a new crusader country that will end Islam
Because both they're races are subhuman aboriginals. North Sentinal island people sound more like Australian abos who are even more retarded.

You didn't explain the part where you get the guns and ammo into the boat in india/indian waters?

Just physically move them from Greenland to Denmark, you can continue to bully them and Europeans might have a future in the ice.

You'd be better off going to southeast Asia first and sourcing the weapons there. Somewhere like Singapore, with a booming black market and proximity to countries like Burma where there's demand for military-grade weapons on the down-low. And provided you had semi-competent people and not a random sample of Sup Forumsacks, you could take the island fairly easily. Just don't pursue them into the jungle, take the beaches on all sides and wait them out. Their main food source is fish, so you could outlast them from there, and any direct conflict would be on open ground where they can't Vietnam you.
The issue here is one of morals. It's their damn island, not ours. What kind of nationalist denies a people their ancestral homeland?

You do realize they have an average IQ of like 50? You would breed a race of potatos.

>You seem to forget that in the early colonization, a few white guys with guns could subdue entire civilizations.

give me an example of this

t. norwegian who makes argartha threads

we really need to go and check out antartica its fishy as fuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_conquest_of_the_Aztec_Empire

>people
That's the problem
>What kind of nationalist denies a people their ancestral homeland?
t*rks

Sorry to break it for you but most of them would probobly die from the diseases that we already have immunity to

That's just it though. There are no Sentinelese people in any of our countries, and there are no Sentinelese Muslims. Not a single one of them has ever set foot off the island, so why are you conflating them with the actual invaders we have to deal with?

>Antarctica
Thus guy gets it.

Imagine hitting them with a hellfire missle from a drone

It wonder how they would react, they would probably think their God is angry or something

Ok how do you get guns on the boat and get it into indian waters?

Explain how you buy guns from said country with black market and smuggle said guns on the boat and then get into indian waters
>neatorama.com/2013/07/08/The-Forbidden-Island/
>Today the Indian government enforces a three-mile exclusion zone around North Sentinel Island with regular sea and air patrols. Heavy fines and jail time await anyone caught trespassing in the zone.

Find me a easier way to take control of any amount of land greater then this island to raise a crusader army

>North Sentinal island people sound more like Australian abos who are even more retarded.

No they sound like people who have bows and can make fire in jungle conditions.

Aboriginals can do neither.

They killed fishermen and got no penalty for it.

>Singapore

Are you fucking stupid?

If we're starting from the literal bottom, I'd build the first portland concrete factory. We'd rise VERY quickly.

a fucking leaf: the thread

Abos had bows. They just forgot how to make it. It was lost over the years.

Apparently there's a theory that given the small population the island has, and the time it has been inhabited, pretty much everyone there is an inbred.
At least that explain the extremely aggressive behavior their inhabitants have.

Are you the only native that escaped from that island?