So I was watching Jiro Dreams of Sushi the other night...

So I was watching Jiro Dreams of Sushi the other night, and something wasn't quite sitting right with me while watching it. There was this very fake feeling, it wasn't quite passing the smell test. Then Jiro said something that was incredibly sexist and shit hit the fan for me.

Jiro serves women smaller pieces of sushi because he claims they east less and slower and can't finish the pieces at the same time as men. That is literally one of the most sexist things I have ever heard!

It didn't top there though. I did some digging and found that in Japan Jiro isn't even really considered to be one of the Top 25 sushi chefs in the country!

There is also this cat, the only dude that has eaten at every three star Michelin restaurant in the world. He was not at all impressed!

andyhayler.com/restaurant/sukiyabashi-jiro-ginza

Other disturbing things:

> In an interview with the WSJ, Yoshikazu Ono says women can't be sushi chefs because “The reason is because women menstruate. To be a professional means to have a steady taste in your food, but because of the menstrual cycle women have an imbalance in their taste, and that’s why women can’t be sushi chefs.”

We've also learned that he is incredibly sexist and xenophobic. And on top of that for your $300 meal he expects to get you out of there in less than 30 minutes! Are you Fucking kidding me hepcats!?

Oh also he only has a 4 star rating on YELP. Tabelog which is basically the closest Japanese equivalent has him ranked 26th among Tokyo Sushi.

I'm a cat and your post has left me extremely confused.

hope he dies soon

He hates all foreigners.

Especially Chinese and black people.

So it is in Japanese with English subtitles?
Has anyone made a dub using dialog from Fight Club yet?

So he's Japanese, you're saying?

>He hates all foreigners.
>Especially Chinese and black people.

So like most Japanese people then?

>women literally have smaller organs
>reeee why are you tailoring your product to their senses

You might as well complain that fashion designers take account of women's breasts

Men and women are paying the same price and literally not getting the same amount of food.

This seems like obvious bait

If you're worried about the amount of food you're getting don't go to a high end sushi restaurant

>have native-level Japanese fluency due to one parent
>phenotype is not anywhere close to Japanese
>visit Japan
>everyone everywhere talks shit about me all the time
Why are they so racist?

based

hes even better now. He did nothing wrong.

We would get along swell

> Be a foreigner
> Have limited knowledge of the Japanese Language
> Be treated with the utmost courtesy
> Be allowed to do things traditionally off limits in the culture because they assume that's how foreigners are
> Consistently overhear strangers talk about how handsome you are
I think they're fascinated with most outsiders because they have such a homogeneous society. Are you mixed? One thing I've noticed is the stigma attached to those with parents who are from different races. Even if one of the parents is Chinese or Korean.

That's.... good?

>Are you mixed? One thing I've noticed is the stigma attached to those with parents who are from different races
Yes. I guess that's it. My last trip was with a group containing a white dude (who got laid by a different chick every single day) two Koreans (who got laid pretty frequently) two black guys (who managed to get laid once in a while) and me (I held a girl's hand)

How many of your friends browse "Sup Forums - cunny and twitter" daily?
Don't blame your mudblood for being one of us.

He isn't selling you an amount of food he is selling you a culinary experience.
And he is the sole master of this experience if he judge you need to have sushi according to your gender he can bloody well do it
He is not some rice vendor on the market

Little old ladies would talk shit about me nonstop whenever I rode a train. It was like having telepathy. I've considered writing a book about it.

They were tsun-tsun and wanted the big gaijin dick.

Jiro Nightmares of Ass Rape

It was a lot better then his other documentary, Jiro Nightmares of Assrape.

When ur gonna do the same joke twice, make sure to delete the first one.

Retard