Cuckolicism BTFO AGAIN

Australian Cardinal George Pell accused of sexual abuse:

msn.com/en-au/news/australia/george-pell-subject-of-victoria-police-investigation-into-multiple-allegations-of-sexual-abuse/ar-BBuWAFN

HOW DEEP IS THE RABBIT HOLE?

Other urls found in this thread:

prospect.org/article/next-christian-sex-abuse-scandal
themediareport.com/2013/10/02/evangelical-sex-abuse-worse-than-catholic-church/
catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2010/08/09/now-we-have-real-evidence-–-sexual-abuse-is-not-a-‘catholic-problem’/
catholiceducation.org/en/controversy/common-misconceptions/9-myths-about-priestly-pedophilia.html
awkwardmomentsbible.com/shocking-pastors-on-the-prowl/
baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/indigenous-children-suffer-more-abuse-20140708-3bl9n.html
themediareport.com/fast-facts/
shoebat.com/2014/05/06/sexual-abuse-protestant-churches-catholic/
christiancentury.org/article/2013-10/evangelicals-worse-catholics-sexual-abuse
cbsnews.com/news/has-media-ignored-sex-abuse-in-school/
lifesitenews.com/news/forgotten-study-abuse-in-school-100-times-worse-than-by-priests
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_sexual_abuse_cases_in_Australia
baka.com.au/national/secret-archive-of-paedophile-crime-kept-by-catholic-churchs-insurers-20160317-gnlc6k.html
youtu.be/Hakb6S0IpgY
childabuseroyalcommission.gov.au/public-hearings/case-studies
edweek.org/ew/articles/2004/03/10/26abuse.h23.html
theage.com.au/articles/2002/06/13/1023864324376.html
illawarramercury.com.au/story/617460/underbelly-3-a-tale-of-wollongongs-darkest-hour/
brokenrites.org.au/drupal/node/235
clergyabuseaustralia.org/)
psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201003/beyond-bad-apple-priests-who-the-pedophiles-really-are
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cybele#Anatolia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is some real shit user

we all thought he went to the Vatican to avoid having to give embarrassing testimony to the royal commission (because the vatican wouldn't give a legit job to someone with such a cloud hanging over them)

turns out he might be in up to his eyes

question is will the AFP have the balls to issue an international arrest warrant for him, or will they go all the way to the vatican and get a "no comment" interview

would the Vatican even allow him to be arrested?

Fuckin Ballarat aye

>not knowing by now that all priests are pedos

Priest gets beheaded and then this story. Really makes you think

A lot of them are just gay. I'm not sure why.

The diocese in my area literally owns a gay bar for some reason.

up in ballarat way there were a few thinkers

problem was that by the time the truth came out these were old men in hiding, and the damage had been done

people don't know who to blame, the commission really didn't result in a number of arrests relative to the number of people found to be complicit/filed to act

The hate on catholics in the jewish media just proves that we're right. You dont realy think that these protestants that behave in the church like its a rave party are Christians?

When considering implicating the office of the priesthood or the Catholic Church as some sort of outlier in sexual abuse, I think it's worth recognising that those abuses happen in lower numbers than in Protestant churches, Muslim mosques, synagogues, and various secular institutions. This includes public schools, in which teachers (most of whom are female and obviously non-celibate) are 100 times more likely to abuse children than Catholic priests. Cover-ups abound as well. Rates of sexual assault among Australian-Aboriginal children are between two and four times higher than those for non-indigenous children. Political correctness in relation to the "stolen generations" often binds child services to inaction. The idea that there is any Catholic exceptionalism in the case of sexual abuse is premised solely on media coverage and not on population level parametric data:

prospect.org/article/next-christian-sex-abuse-scandal

themediareport.com/2013/10/02/evangelical-sex-abuse-worse-than-catholic-church/

catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2010/08/09/now-we-have-real-evidence-–-sexual-abuse-is-not-a-‘catholic-problem’/

catholiceducation.org/en/controversy/common-misconceptions/9-myths-about-priestly-pedophilia.html

awkwardmomentsbible.com/shocking-pastors-on-the-prowl/

baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/indigenous-children-suffer-more-abuse-20140708-3bl9n.html

themediareport.com/fast-facts/

shoebat.com/2014/05/06/sexual-abuse-protestant-churches-catholic/

christiancentury.org/article/2013-10/evangelicals-worse-catholics-sexual-abuse

cbsnews.com/news/has-media-ignored-sex-abuse-in-school/

lifesitenews.com/news/forgotten-study-abuse-in-school-100-times-worse-than-by-priests

This. Anticatholicism is strong in the world.

those are some very neutral and unbiased sources of information you have there

while it is true that abuse happens in many settings, the catholic church and the jewish church in australia are the only orginisations that I am aware of where large scale cover-ups have taken place

cover ups where not only are the police left in the dark, but cases where a offender is still exposed to children

>you will never be a pastor of megachurch dropping lsd on your way to have unprotected orgies with hot american jailbaits after the service behind their parents back

Why even live.

>prevent priests from having wives for literally no conceivably justified reason ever
>act surprised when they snap and start raping little boys
The restriction of sexuality is the root of all religious evils, it's the same tool islamic fundamentalists use to indoctrinate suicide bombers

who the fuck would sexually assault an abbo?

>restriction of sexuality
>implymg seminal retention isn't a millenial method of esoteric enlightement
you're pushing a kike agenda that sex is intrinsicaly good.

In australia if you claim yourself to be aborigenal you get extra benefits from the government/society. Most of those """abbos""" would perfectly pass as white in south america.

Well let's see, you have zero evidence for your "enlightenment", and I have several millennia of war and atrocities committed in the names of sexually stunted religions.. good try tho!

gotta agree with japan here

can't expect priests to be in touch with the people or even normal when they can't have normal lives

it's actually endemic, usually incestuous, almost always other abbos

there's shit going on out there so ugly I wouldn't even talk about it on Sup Forums
there's very little law, fewer cases make trial and apon release abo's have nowhere else to go but back out into the bush or onto the street

there are enough fake abbo's who whore up "their" culture
but the abuse happens in real aboriginal communities, most often in remote areas

Your response does nothing to contradict the evidence I presented. The fact is that the Catholic sex abuse scandal was pure media fabrication. You could take any institution in the world and have a better story about sex abuse of children. The Church was singled out solely by liberals and Jews with an anti-Catholic bias, because surprise, surprise The Church is one of the only organisations in the West that promotes traditional family values, which goes against everything they champion.

Unless you have equal or greater disdain toward public school teachers, sports administrators, and the indigenous for their abuse rates, scandals, and coverups, you are buying into a media narrative that runs counter to actual reality for your own insidious purposes.

Fuck along now.

>war and atrocities commited to combat sexual excess are bad
why do you want to live if you will live Inmorally ,like a wild beast? better to be killed that lower and degrade yourself
gook

>The fact is that the Catholic sex abuse scandal was pure media fabrication.

that's straight out denial of facts

it wasn't singled out, it was guilty
along with a slew of other orginisations that have simmilarly been shwacked by public outry

like I said, there have been ofenders everywhere, and groups of pedophiles arn't that uncommon

but the catholic church stands alone in how non-offenders covered up for pedophiles
moving known pedophiles between parishes to avoid police

also on the chopping block is the salvation army, and jewsish rabbis in schools

>sex abuse scandal was pure media fabrication.
the larger part of "fabrication" is that it is implied that rosy cheeked innocent children were hunted down and dragged into something, but the actuality is that many of the "children" involved in this were young homosexual teen males who were seeking relationships with homosexual priests. The Church played with fire and got burned when it tried to make a place for homosexuals back in the anything goes "tolerant" 1970s, a lot of shit went down then with a wink and a nudge that would start firestorms of scandal today.

>sex abuse denialism ITT

Fucking hell. Pretending that children weren't raped (or implying that they deserved to be raped) doesn't make you edgy or "redpilled", you absolute mongoloids.

that is a disgusting and gross misrepresentation of the facts

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_sexual_abuse_cases_in_Australia

read through that and repeat what you said

we're not talking about the church making a place for gays, we're talking primarly boys under 18 and as young as 8 years old, men over 30

relationships where the boys were threatened into silence, and told god would punish them if they spoke out

largely these were rapes, not statutory rapes
children and teens phisically man-handled and abused by grown men

youths who often went on to commit suicide

I know many catholics don't want to believe, there are none so blind as those who will not see

living in a catholic country i must say that there are more good guys than bad guys in church, higher in hierarchy you will find more bad guys BUT this messy mafia is one of the pillars of western civilization and we should leave them be but keep their power on minimal level

Catholicism is shit.
All religions are, most especially catholicism.

why am I not surprised poland arives ITT to defend the church

>higher in hierarchy you will find more bad guys
>we should leave them be but keep their power on minimal level

explain that one to me

the organization is using the good and pious to hide the wicked and vile, the good people in the church don't cancel out pedophiles in any way

I don't think the church should be disbanded, but it's clear that they can't be trusted and as such their internal machinations much be made open to the public and the police

if the churches investigations, selections, decisions are all made transparent the virtuous will have nothing to fear and will eventually become triumphant

as the facts stand we can see how pedophiles were tolerated because once discovered they could be counted on to do anything the high-ups wanted

this isn't an athiest thread, if you want one make one

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. None of this even addresses my posts. How many more posts will it take for you to realise this???

The facts couldn't be more clear. Catholic priests abuse at a rate far lower than that of other males in the general population. Notwithstanding the media hysteria over sex abuse in the Catholic Church, priests abuse at a rate far lower than that of other males. While even one case of abuse is too many, approximately only 4% of all active priests between 1950 and 2002 were even accused of abuse – a rate far lower than that of other males in the general population.

You would never know it from the media's obsessive coverage, but the vast bulk of reported cases of abuse stem only from a historical anomaly, as most allegations occurred during only a small period of time during the Sexual Revolution from the 1960s to the early 1980s. And despite media suggestions of dark conspiracies and coverups, the Church, like every other institution at the time, simply followed the prevailing view of experts in the field and believed offenders could be successfully rehabilitated and sent accused priests off for treatment, rather than reporting them to police, which resulted in a temporary spike in recidivism.

The incidence of sexual abuse by teachers in public schools today is more than 100 times that by Catholic priests, and there is evidence of school officials covering up abuse and failing to report suspected cases to authorities, yet, for some (((reason))), the mainstream media has largely ignored this, while still rehashing decades-old allegations of abuse by Catholic priests.

In the USA, there are reports that nearly 10 percent of public school students are targets of educator sexual misconduct sometime during their school career.

Dude im Polish visiting germanistan and I can say that the church did more great things for this country than 90% politicians. I wouldnt mind if we would be ruled by the church.

>only 4% of all active priests
Isn't the church supposed to be held to higher standards (Like any other authority)?
That the media ignores abuses in other places doesn't justify the abuses in a sacred institution like the church and much less hiding and protecting abusers, fucking aussie shitposter.

>The facts couldn't be more clear. Catholic priests abuse at a rate far lower than that of other males in the general population

so the church failing to act is OK because they are under the general offence rate?
and that rate is what, based on the numbers caught?

4% is a lot of pedophiles, and a long long period of time

>but the vast bulk of reported cases of abuse stem only from a historical anomaly
you mean cases of mass systained abuse, in opposition to general sexual abuse of children?

>in the USA, there are reports that nearly 10 percent of public school students are targets of educator sexual misconduct sometime during their school career.
relevance questionable, evidence not provided

>The incidence of sexual abuse by teachers in public schools today is more than 100 times that by Catholic priests
source?
if you already posted it just re-link, I couldn't read through everythign

poland defends the church, the only german IP is a pole in germany
fucks sake

what the polish church did in poland is little to do with what the australian church did here

maybe there isn't this problem in poland, but there is sure as hell an issue here

Protestant and communist propaganda.

>but the catholic church stands alone in how non-offenders covered up for pedophiles
>moving known pedophiles between parishes to avoid police
You are a really retarded and naive good goy

>Spain defending abusers
Well, colour me surprised, Franco.

who knows wtf is humanly going on in Straya you got spiders the size of dinner plates and ducks with fur.

>so the church failing to act
So before it was an "unprecedented" scandal. Now you move your goalposts. Failing to act when?

>4% is a lot of pedophiles
How much is a lot and how much isn't?

>relevance questionable, evidence not provided
And where is the evidence for absolutely everything you say? Where are your numbers? Your studies?

Stop projecting, rabbi

> priest killed
> oy wey look - the accusations

>hate on catholics

Catholics are equally bad or worse than Mudshits.

The sole shinning beacon of religion is Orthodox Christianity.

It's the sole religion that has fought against the mudshit hordes since they first descended upon Europe.

>In the USA, there are reports that nearly 10 percent of public school students are targets of educator sexual misconduct sometime during their school career.

Maybe they ask for it, who knows.

Whatever you say, stay cucked by the church, falangista.

these are thing that actually happened
not because the media said so, because they hapened
cases went to trial
pedophiles went to jail
story went to print

baka.com.au/national/secret-archive-of-paedophile-crime-kept-by-catholic-churchs-insurers-20160317-gnlc6k.html

one of many issues, the church refuses to release information to police on offenders they have gathered

You really think I'm offended by that?

> this messy mafia is one of the pillars of western civilization
Christianity is, not catholicism. Which is - enforcement for Christians to serve cybele - celibate aka virtual(?) castration, enforcement of saint mother of god meme, etc.

What I meant is that bishops and other high rankers have power over church finances which often leads to corruption, I agree of course that church finances should be fully transparent. About pedophiles, yeah it disgusts me, even more when I think about John Paul II and how he often protected pedophiles. I don't really know how we should fight it, obvious would be abolishing celibracy but it's one of their pillars. Church should be fully open to investigations, Vatican shouldn't be safe from italian police. About their power, for example in Poland we passed the law which basically ban in vitro methods and studies, it's cruel and makes me hate the current gov.

Again, where are your numbers? your evidence? Where is your source that compares the numbers for different collectives?

The church is realy great here. Have a based priest.
youtu.be/Hakb6S0IpgY
The only people that hate the church in Poland, are tryhard western wannabes. They cant either list anything evil that the church does evil. They keep old buildings safe. Feed the poor and fight the Western degeneracy.

Most priests aren't, but some are.

There's been plenty from around my area and Canada as a whole that have abused children. They're everywhere.

Makes me think why Poles love John Paul II so much. He helped pedo priests evade the law.

Protestants are the most crazy, you faggots think that doggy style is a sin

Only Ortodoxy and Catholicism

Europe would be muslim if not catholic Poland.

I wonder what it's like to get diddled by a priest.

Yeah i agree there should be reforms like abolishing celibracy, Santa Maria is a nice meme to me so no refroms on that.

I know you are not which makes it even funnier. Delusional reactionaries like you are always good for a chuckle.

How switching one abrahamic desert cult for another make much difference anyway?

the scandal was unprecedented, the abuse was not

most of this is being discovered about cases in the 50's and 70's, and only now that society has learned the church can't self-police

the church has ALWAYS failed to act, they have consistantly tried to to hide abusers in their ranks, close doors to investigators, and pay off victims

in australia the church made a compensation fund for victims, BUT they were paying out compensation to cases they didn't report to police
essencially they though there was enough grounds to give a victim $50,000AUD, but that for some reason that same claim wasn't credible enough to take to police

one pedophile is too many, but they DO exists
one organization that protects them is too many, there are only a few; and the church is the biggest by far

you are welcome to read the case studdies by the royal commision
childabuseroyalcommission.gov.au/public-hearings/case-studies
there are hundreds of cases, most brought before the police or pending police charges

the documents are heavy reading, by the commission doesn't make properganda

I don't see how you guys can love John Paul II so much. He blatantly didn't care about pedophilia and helped hide these actions from the law.

>HOW DEEP IS THE RABBIT HOLE?

Is that what he called it?

You cant be this stupid luigi

wtf i'm a fedora now

> Santa Maria is a nice meme to me so no refroms on that.
This meme celebrates wymyn as-is "because she can give births to Gods", not "because she gave birth to the man, that is God".

You know the end of this path. Enjoy your degeneracy.

Also if there would be reforms it would be abolishing Cybele cult and it`s core in vatican, not half-measures on what you like and what you do not like. I doubt a poolack would understand.

Heh, come and see every bigger city has his statue. Think about as legends, like with kings, they were probably huge dicks but people still love them. We needed John Paul's legend to lift ourselves from communism. I'm not a huge fan of him but I just tell you how it's here.

Again, where are your sources? Where is your source about the abuses that people hide and people don't? Do you really think that the jews, teachers, protestants muslims and practically any other group won't do the same?

Also, what is considered "failed to act"? How do you hide people? The people who report them go to the police and they do their work. How do they close doors to investigation? Do you really think they are above the police?

And isn't it interesting how much money the victims get? It's interesting, you only have to convince some atheist, then make some complaints about the past and you will get a loooot of money.

Why didn't the victims report it to the police? If a claim is not credible to be taken to the police why would they give money? What about the parishes that had to close their doors because they lost everything they have for something they didn't do? Turns out the only thing they want is money from people who have done nothing to them.

>one organization that protects them is too many, there are only a few; and the church is the biggest by far
Again, where is your evidence, your studies? Why don't you apply to yourself what you ask to others? Maybe you are also planning on, soon, becoming a sudden victim that suffered abuse many decades before, and want to keep the mood.

Are you autistic?

Do you realise how old all of these accusations of sex abuse are and have you looked at the numbers as a whole on all sex abuse cases?

The priest abuse scandals are all from 20-30 years ago and the numbers of abusive Catholic priests are much lower than the numbers of abusive teachers, doctors, relatives, family friends, etc etc

edweek.org/ew/articles/2004/03/10/26abuse.h23.html

Anyway, you never made a logically sound argument for your singling out the Church, so I'm done talking about that.

Let's talk about this: Every country is literally going to shit ever since they started abandoning the Church and family values. Do people want other countries to think you're cool by being atheist and importing sand niggers? Let's have fun with that. Hope the likes on Facebook and Twitter are worth destroying our country.

in australia we now have "mandatory reporting" which makes it a crime not to report child sex abuse

but the abuse still goes on, and in ten years we will find out about pedophiles comiting abuse today

it's an issue of the churches place in society, above public preassure, unable to be investigated, nobody willing to speak out, able to punish victims and sweep things under the rug

numbers, evidence?
what would you admit as evidence?

individual cases? there are hundreds
illawarramercury.com.au/story/617460/underbelly-3-a-tale-of-wollongongs-darkest-hour/

statistics?
there have been more than a hundred priests found guilty, not even counting where they died before trial or there was not enough proof for a sentence

relativity?
any organization that has this scale of abuse withing it's ranks should burn
other groups include church charities (salvation army), church run boarding schools, and the jewish church which was engaged in similar practices

you don't want to admit spaniard, but it's very real
it's not all christians who are guilty, just a few
and a few more who covered it up
the issue is that it's the people who are on the top who did the covering up

we will always have a church, but it has a lot to answer for and a lot of change needs to be made

in australia we now have "mandatory reporting" which makes it a crime not to report child sex abuse

but the abuse still goes on, and in ten years we will find out about pedophiles comiting abuse today

it's an issue of the churches place in society, above public preassure, unable to be investigated, nobody willing to speak out, able to punish victims and sweep things under the rug

numbers, evidence?
what would you admit as evidence?

individual cases? there are hundreds

statistics?
there have been more than a hundred priests found guilty, not even counting where they died before trial or there was not enough proof for a sentence

relativity?
any organization that has this scale of abuse withing it's ranks should burn
other groups include church charities (salvation army), church run boarding schools, and the jewish church which was engaged in similar practices

you don't want to admit spaniard, but it's very real
it's not all christians who are guilty, just a few
and a few more who covered it up
the issue is that it's the people who are on the top who did the covering up

that all may or may not be true, but it's unrelated to the abuse that happened in australia

we will always have a church, but it has a lot to answer for and a lot of change needs to be made

Fucking catholic jew lovers again.

Well that is some nice orthodox standpoint but Holy Mother is part of our national identity so good luck in changing our mind, also I'm agnostic so chill out katzap.

>retention of normal heterosexual sexual urges turns you into a gay pedophile

uhhh that's quite a leap in logic there, sport.

do you have personal experience in this area or something?

No. Are you?

>Every country is literally going to shit ever since they started abandoning the Church and family values.
I will take "what about the general improvement of the standard of living" for 500, Alex. Show me data that shows that "every country is literally going to shit" almost all standards are better now, fucking traditionalist.

I don't approve of islam nor of muslim immigration. Don't speak for others.

>> You know the end of this path.
> whatever cybele is our identity
Now walk the walk.

>what would you admit as evidence?
Where are your numbers that compare different groups? Where is your source about how the "scale of abuses" of all groups and organizations? Where is your source for how those abuses are "hidden"? I have asked a million more questions here: I don't admit or deny anything. I just ask the questions you have failed to ask. I just don't accept whatever statement you parrot and spite at others. You talk about "issues", about "massive cover ups" that are just massive fantasies you have created in your head because it is convenient to you.

I can pull sources all day

>what is "failed to act"?
>how did the church hide people?

I can explain that fairly simply
first they don't dig into cases when they have suspicion
then they don't suspend accused priests pending investigation
then they ignore reports sent to them of abuse, and don't pass them onto police
then they pay hush money to victims

then they move abusers so victims keep silent
then they refuse to provide their internal reports on cases and allegations to police

>why don't victims report to police
shame, fear, promises from the church that it will never happen again, promises the church will punish the accused or god will punish the accused

>Again, where is your evidence, your studies?
>Between 1990 and 2000, there have been 450 child sexual assaults by church workers acknowledged by Australian courts (clergyabuseaustralia.org/)

>One US Catholic researcher gives the following figures: 2-5% of priests have had a sexual experience with a minor. The average number of victims per sex offending priest is 8 and the average number of incidents per sex offending priest is 32. (Thomas Plante, Santa Clara University, USA)

>Southdown Institute, a Canadian treatment centre for religious personnel with problems, says that 15% of the 2500 male clergy that have been treated at the centre in the last 37 years were admitted for sexual abuse of minors. (Quoted in Wolf Blitzer Show, CNN, 15/11/2002) Note: That's a total of 375 clergy, or an average of 10 per year.

Legal issues are the reason. No wife means no offspring. Both missing prevent any property claims if the father/husband dies. All property still belongs to the church.

>catholic jew lovers
Said a fucking Netherlands. Remeber "Glorious revolution"?
>so the church failing to act is OK because they are under the general offence rate?
and that rate is what, based on the numbers caught?
Church ACT. Other groups like teachers, protestants or politicans do worse shit and do not act at all.
>4% is a lot of pedophiles, and a long long period of time
ACCUSED is a wordkey here.
>relevance questionable, evidence not provided
psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201003/beyond-bad-apple-priests-who-the-pedophiles-really-are two minutes in google

>cybele

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cybele#Anatolia

THICC

this isn't about singling out the church, we're naming and shaming orginisations one by one

and it's NOT about the general sexual abuse rate
we expect better from the police, from judges, polliticians, the church
these people have a special place in society and more is expected of them

and there is NO excuse for a cover up, not in any organization, not in any case

and your study literally includes abuse in schools by priests, and abuse in schools may or may not be significant; but that doesn't make what the church did any different, you're just deflecting

>Let's talk about this
I'm sure you would like to shift the conversion, or make a sideways argument that the church is the greater good, but not in this thread you dont

i was "raped" by a priest when i was younger but i enjoyed it
plus i am anglican and it was a female priest so who cares lol

You give me no source. You keep giving some examples but you present no study of different groups.

They don't dig into cases? The police should dig into cases. They don't suspend accused priests pending investigation? Should they suspend any priest the moment there is any accusation? They ignore reports? Why aren't those reports sent to the police if they are real? They pay money to the victims? If the victims are truly victims, shouldn't they want justice and not money? Also, why do you ignore the fact that they will trash the Church with no evidence and everyone will believe them? Why do you ignore the fact that many times they have to pay 40 years later even though they have done nothing? I mentioned this in my earlier post and you have completely ignored it. I wonder why.

Shame? Fear? Since when have those stopped people from reporting crime? Are you retarded and naive? Those are as real as the people who realise they have been "raped". Also, if they didn't say anything to anyone how could the Church hide them when they didn't know what they did?

I want you to stop and think about what you say. According to you, a huge mass of people are raped. None... NONE of them tells nothing about the police even though they have been raped even though people who are raped do so all the time. Suddenly, 30 years later, even though they said nothing to the police and consequently nothing to anyone, the Church is "guilty" of covering up something they refused to reveal and they get thousands and thousands of money for it.

You are compeltely insane.

Tells anything to the police even though people who are raped do so all the time*

>you give no source

fuck you man, I have given 6 already

and the Wikipedia article has 70 sources

you are full of shit

you're just asking the same questions of me I've already answered

>Shame? Fear? Since when have those stopped people from reporting crime? Are you retarded and naive?
quote you

at this point onlookers will make up their own mind, I'm here talking to them not to you

hold that cross around your kneck close and shut your eyes all you want, where I am people are taking action and the police are locking up priests every week

the law is changing, and people are coming to realize no orginisation can be trusted to police itself and that includes the catholic church

Show us on the doll where did the priest touch you.

All abrahamic religions are the same at the core.

Christcuck confirmed!

>IT was the catholic church that saved Europe from mudshits, not the fact that people from that land don't want foreigners taking over

Yeah alright

the penis and butthole
she also made me lick her pussy and asshole and she licked mine

Why do you ignore the part where I say "You keep giving some examples but you present no study of different groups."
Why do you suddenly cut out that part?
It looks like facing reality is triggering you. You probably ahve some fedora repository and you just dump whatever you have there witout even trying to understand what I'm asking for. I ask many questions in every post and you answer like 2 or 3.

This is what onlookers will see:

> The church does covers up because they don't suspend the priest during investigations
> But there are no investigations because the victims tell nothing to the police
> And even though consequently nobody know anything, the Church is guilty

And that is ignoring your lauhable accusations of not "digging" into cases as if they were the police or not given to the police reports that the victims, if real victims, should give to the police.

The East Roman Empire kept the mudhsit hordes at bay for over 1000 years, and it collapsed in 1453 after the Catholics chose to side with the mudshits.

>she touched my penis and licked my pussy

Achievement unlocked!

So al catholics sided with muslims? Can you take a map, mark the catholic countries and then highlight how many catholic areas sided with muslims?

maybe you didn't mind man, some people don't mind their house getting robbed if they have insurance

it's about trust and responsibility
we trust people who deal with children to not take advantage of them, and thus expect a higher standard of behaviour

similarly organizations that work with venerable youth have a very high standard to maintain indeed

society shapes who considers themself a victim
if you don't think you are one good for you man
but that doesn't mean there isn't an offender

>90 ▶
> (You)
she licked my butthole idiot

If you honestly think the catholic church isn't full of pedo priests and molested kids you're straight up delusional. Who cares if someone else is worse, they're being dealt with and aren't in the spotlight as much as the catholic church. Also going by your argument, why do the jews want to bring down the traditional family unit?

The Catholic Church betrayed the ERE idiot, and by doing so they facilitated its destruction. I never said that the entire Catholic population of Europe turned against the ERE.

The fact that they didn't turn against the Pope, and demand to aid the ERE against the ottomans makes them complicit though.

Poland didnt care about Austria. They defended Rome with defending viena.

Muslim
Pronunciation: /ˈmʊzlJm/ /ˈmʊslJm/ /ˈmʌzlJm/
(also Moslem)
NOUN

A follower of the religion of Islam.
>Over 1000 years
>beginning at age 40 in 610 CE, according to the earliest surviving biographies, Muhammad reported revelations that he believed to be from God, conveyed to him through the archangel Gabriel (Jibril). Muhammad's companions memorized and recorded the content of these revelations, known as the Qur'an.
>1453 - 610 = 843
>Over 1000 years.

Again, where are your sources that compare different groups? How can a group be "full" if it is the group with lowest numbers? user, stop beingg retarded. You say it's "full" because you are a good goy that does and says everything jews and atheists want you to do and say.

Of coruse other groups aren't in the spotlight, the same way blacks killed by blacks aren't in the spotlight, or whites killed by black cops.

This is not about "being dealt with". This is about a group being killed by the press through manipulation the same way Hitler was, for example, and anyone who goes against the jews or degeneracy, representing a threat.

>why do the jews want to bring down the traditional family unit?
I'm not talking about the traditional family unit (even though they want to destroy it too), I'm talking about teh Church. If you wonder why the jews want and have constantly tried to destroy the Church, then you are stupid.

>has no argument against me
>resorts to playing with numbers

build wall

Then why didn't the muslims invade Europe completely?

they tried numerous times
they are still trying
and you catholic faggots are letting them do it

>playing with numbers
It is called arithmetic, son. I was only correcting you.