Teen Titans Movie

How would you do it?

>Never die

How about we make an original move rather than copying decades old concepts and characters from comic books?

Is there any word about that Teen Titans show on TNT?

Nice try faggotron. They make original movies all the time

And?

>east coast Titans
>dick
>kori
>cyborg
>beast boy
>raven
>team is already established
>because of LA, there is a big celebrity culture around them
>dick is disillusioned with Hollywood and longs to be back in New York with Bruce
>the rest of the team seems okay with their celebrity status
>lots of cameos by real life celebrities
>team faces even more public scrutiny when Terra shows up
>the team decides to accept her
>robin and beast boy doesn't trust her
>villain is Dr. Light
>at the end Terra proves her loyalty
>team celebrates
>end credit is Terra reporting to Darkseid

>villain is Dr. Light
You know what time it is?

>Terra reporting to Darkseid

A slightly less anime-ish interpretation of the cartoon because that's literally what people have been wanting from superhero movies for years.

Shit, I meant Deathstroke.

Directed by Victor Salva and Brian Singer.

Lots of topless young boys and girls being basically props.

I'd probably go with the lineup used in the show. However if we're trying to fit it into the DC cinematic universe, considering how long Batman's been around Nightwing would probably be more appropriate than Robin. And since Cyborg's already going to be part of the Justice League, put Blue Beetle in his spot. Maybe still have Cyborg make appearances and join in to help like a mentor-figure or link to the Justice League.

For villains, I think using the Hive would make a good counterpoints for each individual member to go up against. Have there be 5 members for the 5 Titans. Jinx vs Raven, Beast Boy vs Mammoth, Gizmo vs Blue Beetle. She's not a member of Hive, but drop some hints that Slade's involved and I think Rose Wilson could be used as a counterpoint to Nightwing. Not sure about a character for Starfire, besides Blackfire but it doesn't feel right for this team. Slade and/or Brother Blood could be like the bigger bad that all 5 would work together to take down after their individual fights.

I wouldn't.

>Teen Titans aren't dark. I mean, they'll never get raped in prison.
>That could happen in my movie.

Not with that fucking cast of characters, that's for damned sure.

Dropped

>back in NY with Bruce
how can you fuck up this bad?

If DC had any balls this would have been the New 52 Teen Titans lineup.

No Balls.

Is this a play on the fucking Lost Boys poster,maybe i am crazy.

>having rape in the teen titan movie
Sounds pretty faifthful 2bh.

No you're not crazy, in fact it's from a month of variant covers based on movie posters.

Make it a horror movie, with the titans as the monsters.

Starting Cyborg off in the JL did a disservice to the character, the JL and the Titans. Surely they could have picked a different black hero to fill that quota that isn't an integral part of the beginnings of another team. God knows Johns wouldn't accept John Stewart taking Hal's place.

You don't

With some character death.

Spend most of my time fighting the higher ups to allow Titans tower to keep its shape

What was that building before the Titans moved in?