I've been some of the spoilers for DC Rebirth and I have to say im excited. Skipped most of new 52 because black wally...

I've been some of the spoilers for DC Rebirth and I have to say im excited. Skipped most of new 52 because black wally, gay Alan, and other things.

Now, I've read certain events but I am unsure of what to read to prepare for Rebirth. Nothing in Darkseid war has me to believe the universe is restarting, especially since rebirth comes out this Tuesday and so is new issue of Darkseid wars.

I'm a bit confused to say the least.

Anywho Sup Forums help a nigga out

>Nothing in Darkseid war has me to believe the universe is restarting

It's not. The premise is that Nu52 continuity will remain, but people will gradually start to recover things they've forgotten and years they've lost thanks to Flashpoint.

Okay, why the OP pic? Do you want the topic to be your actual post, or do you want it to derail into bitching about how retarded SJWs are? I'm getting mixed messages here.

pic not related?

There's nothing you need to read, that's the point. Like the only thing that could get you hype is reading some Wally West stories (conveniently over here ).

Oh okay, that might make a little sense I suppose. Is there any reason yet on why they'll start to remember things? Or will all that be on Rebirth 1?

Will they explain the bs race swap? Being half Nigerian half Guatemalan, I grew up watching JL and JLU and never once thought to myself "fuck, I wish this njgga was black"

JFC maybe the girls weren't into superheroes and the guys were casuals that just wanted a superhero theme and the women indulge them? Maybe they shouldn't read too much into it.

If the girls in this picture wanted to be superheroines they would have done so, pic related, ugh.

We don't know yet. The Rebirth special is more like a prologue for things to come. Most certainly an event next year.

It's not going to restart, because it never restarted in the first place, that's why the slogan for Rebirth is:

>It's not a reboot... and it never was.

Some higher entity was fucking up with time and memories of people, and let to the status quo of the Post-Flashpoint DC universe.

OP, is the poster in your image retarded or is he just trying to stir up controversy?

Women don't want to be superheroes.
Women want to date superheroes and take credit for it.

That's the fucker that made God of War, and he has the balls to play the role of a SJW? Fuckin' eh...

>Will they explain the bs race swap?
For some characters like Wally they probably will. Like stating he's a whole different person or something.

The poster is David Jaffe, creator of sexist games like God of War. He was probably drunk or has gone mental

What was she actually saying?

Apparently the kid is just his cousin who happens to have the same name because they were named after the same relative. It's not a race swap.

Johns is an absolute madman.

More like he could not just fridge the bastard to make way for the return of the one true Wally West because of the TV show, so he had to make do with retconning him into being a cousin

>pic related, ugh

What's wrong with it?

How would you kill black Wally?

I wouldn't. Just let the market speak for itself.

Just say he loses his powers and goes off to college. No need for bloodshed.

That doesn't work anymore, people will complain that just because a book isn't selling doesn't mean there aren't people reading it. You know, cause of digital sales and fuckers torrenting or reading friends copies.

Of course those last two means those people aren't buying the issues, but it doesn't matter because blah.

Why doesn't anyone seek cover or look around for the shooter?

or boarding school I guess, forgot how young he was

what a terrible reason to not read a line of books. you are actually cancer.

Guess you didn't read the part where OP said he had other reasons