Is it true that Churchill started the bombing of Germany which lead to WWII in 1939?

why Churchill went from jew-wise to zionist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rwxq_ObL0YE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herschel_Grynszpan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump.

A
FUCKING
LEAF!

Sup Forums has been worshipping Sarah Silvermann and doesn't reply to jew-wise threads

Something wrong is going on

JIDF seem's to be doing well as they already said in a post that Sup Forums is one of the most Jew controlled areas of the internet.

Anonymity lets them divide and conquer like a bitch

Bumpity-bump

most true pollacks went elsewhere when the jew shillls invaded.
I came here after a year or so break and it's totally different now.
kikes hiding behind most posts trying to split and divide everyone

A
FUCKING
QUEEF

youtube.com/watch?v=Rwxq_ObL0YE

Where did the true pollacks go?

Churchill's family massive debt was forgiven by Jewish bankers
They controlled him

>Emma Goldman
>relevant at all compared to Trotsky, Bela Kun and Rosa Luxemburg
lol wut

mainly talk through p2p chat networks now and groups. anonymity is a bit of a problem at times because you can shill behind it. Sup Forums needs to change so that the ID is persisted across threads (bound to IP) so that the shill can be expose. until that happens it will remain shill central here.

He's also Jewish from his mother's side.

Because Rothschild. All those British men died for nothing.

A few would just be using other boards and only lurk here occasionally. Sup Forumss been getting a lot of attention over the past few years and has attracted a lot of new/younger users.

"Cabalism"
Kabalism doesn't (exactly) exist and even if Kabalism had true power (which I'm obligated to say it doesn't), we wouldn't use it on your uneducated behinds(again).

Churchill was a lapdog to the kikes.

>We

Do you know all jews personally then sir?

Because of Hitler's fucking over the Czechs twice after being given 4 back to back olive branches.

The final nail was the Wehrmacht flattening Warsaw in the midst of Polish capitulation.

Churchill became PM (10 May 1940). 11-13 May 1940 there were nightly attacks on civilian areas in the Ruhr. 51 British air attacks on non-military targets plus 14 attacks on military targets. 15-16 May 1940 Duisburg was carpet bombed.

Führer Directive 17 (1 Aug 1940) reserved the right to start "terror bombing" but it wasn't policy. A Luftwaffe snafu (24 Aug 1940) lead to bombing of London East End.

>what is a dynamic IP
>what are proxies
>what are open wifi connections
Fuck off you dopey cunt.

The May Ruhr campaign was in response to the Germans flattening Rotterdam.

>he started it reee

Churchill became a dog to the jews in ww1. He said: i have been a zionist since the balfourt declaration.

Because the jews saved britain by betraying germany.

Churchill had lots of debts and an expensive lifestyle which was financed by the zionists. He was just a drunk and corrupt mad dog

Wasn't Hitler put in power and financed by the Jews at first, then just betrayed the Jews?

Just making sure

*Don't mind me just trying to spread this pic*

ITT Churchill was also king of the Elves. And was a ninja. A ninja king Elf. And a wizard!

Also, no it's not true. We had to wait for Poland to go tits up.

>hitler wuz a good boy, he dindu nuffins

>"Hahaha are Jew-cock socking PM sure was great"
Bongs can't live with the fact their hero was a kike enabler.

People change over the decades. That's why the past isn't really mentioned in the workplace in the UK, as it could be seen as discrimination if they had an illness years ago or had different beliefs or attitudes that changed over the decades and are completely different people in the present day.
Churchill is no exception to that and his beliefs changed after many years had passed from the 1920's going into the 1940's, just like anyone else can change. But they can still be discriminated against years later, even if they have different beliefs or a completely different personality in the present.

Fair enough, so which way did he change, because there was definitely where he was a jewish shill

Wow. Just wow. Sup Forums, I am disappoint

Not a single mention of the jewish assassin who killed a German Diplomat, which prompted Kristallnacht.

I expected better knowledge of history from you all. Get reading

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herschel_Grynszpan