Are they trying to lose Sup Forums ??!

This convention is tanking their numbers already. Now the question presents itself: Is Hillary a Trump plant?

Of Course

There's not a lot they can do now, Hillary's problem is she and her whole party are losing credibility because of the email leaks. They try to counter it by ignoring the leaks and spreading paranoia about Russian hackers but that only makes them appear more desperate.

like some other user said - hillary's #s are never higher than when she announces that she'll run. it's when people start to hear her shit that things get worse and worse

Nah, they just thought we still lived in an age where social media was less important than news media.

That and they obviously consider voters to be retarded.

I think it's that they dont understand they can't get away with lying.

MSM's shilling is too obvious.

Anyone with an internet connection can see through their bullshit within seconds.

So the debates are gonna be the only point where Shillary can turn it back in her favour right? I bet she's planting a shill audience and questions as we speak.

Didn't help Bush
I bet Shillary spergs out even harder then Bush did

Mitt must be kicking himself for not running this time

now we can laugh at them and call them conspiracy theorists everytime they mention russia or anybody else.
Oh how the tables have turned.

he would have been squashed by trump anyways

Probably, but again, if she keeps losing credibility, it won't help her. Even if she absolutely stumps Trump with her debating skills, if people think she's full of shit, they will turn their backs on her. Most people vote based on their emotions, not on logic.

Any Republican nominee would win against Hilary.

>tfw wikileaks hasn't even released their bombshell leak on hillary yet

the democratic convention was weak as fuck, people are seeing through their bullshit. this event will be identified as the turning point. ITS OVER

She's a trump plant. It was always a vast right wing conspiracy to stop Bernie.

Maybe if the speakers at the convention weren't peddling bullshit her numbers would improve. They're not playing up good decisisons or proposals that she has made (whatever those would be) instead they are just fabricating a person who was the best LGBT whatever advocate, the first to start supporting/listening to black people, and the frontrunner of everything female and a load of other crock that a quick look at her wikipedia will debunk.

>BY A LANDSLIDE
BY A LANDSLIDE
>BY A LANDSLIDE
BY A LANDSLIDE
>BY A LANDSLIDE
BY A LANDSLIDE
>BY A LANDSLIDE
BY A LANDSLIDE

WOKE AS FUCK SENPAI

LUCIFER
U
C
I
F
E
R

I bet she's gonna get a job as press secretary under Trump's administration. She can simply continue her robotic ways and spout anything that is fed to her.

nobody is even there to watch the convention, half of them left already lol

[Bane voice] of course, did you have any doubts about it [/Bane voice]

Clinton did well when she isn't in the spotlight

She just needs to avoid talking or being seen in public

Is Hillary well known for debating skills?

Assuming her campaign can remain competitive until debate season. Scott Dilbert says it'll be such a landslide they can call it from months before the election

Lost to Bernie in most cases. Trump doesn't have to do anything but hammer "corrupt", corrupt" and she will try to derail it cause she doesn't have the guts to fight back

yes, best part is she doesn't even know it.

The debates really don't matter that much. There are only 3 of them and it will be utterly impossible for him to lose the Fox one (they're going to cheat for Trump). He isn't going to lose 5-7 points from 2 debates even if he performs horribly.

we're expecting a bigger audience than the super bowl this year. hillary will destroy herself, it's only a question of whether or not trump will fuck up too much

She's horrible. She's simply a horrible candidate. Her entire campaign is trying to minimize her public appearances and have other people sing praises for her, because every time people see/hear HER, her numbers drop.

>we're exiting the twilight zone.

Yeah we'rethe normies now. Wait.

>we did a 360°

>implying trump didn't fuck up all the GOP canadates in debates

Doesnt russia have one more leak?

Trump is playing 7D Monopoly - No Hotels Edition. She was the plant all along.

He cucked Bernie with the fake debate when it looked like his plant may have trouble crossing the finish.

Brexit won, and so can Trump.

Poor Jeb will never recover

Anyone else not just following Trump, but also hoping that the Republicans win the Senate etc. as well? Seeing as how it is Trump's party now, we can win!

Republicans already have the Senate.

>canadates
Is that a deliberate play on words for Teddy Cruz?

All Trump will have to say is "Bernie should be in your place instead right now" and it will be on the news for weeks.

Aren't democrats expected to reclaim the senate in November? Or is that just MSM shilling?

Trump just needs to play it safe. Don't do or say anything too stupid.

MSM shilling I think. They are "expecting" it but polls aren't turning out to be in their favour...

>Jeb

If Trump wins I assume the Senate majority is retained as well.

>Democrats implode on themselves during the Shillary campaign
>Republican senate
>Donald wins in a landslide
>Emperor Trump assumes supreme control of the country