Are amerimutts really that braindead to consider watching dozens of cars driving in a circle entertaining?

are amerimutts really that braindead to consider watching dozens of cars driving in a circle entertaining?

Is Formula 1 that different from Nascar? I don't know much about either.

how is this different than Formula One?

I consider racing sports boring in general to watch, but to F1's defense, it at least has interesting and challenging tracks

People watch it for the crashes

Are Euros really that braindead to consider watching dozens of cars driving in a wobbly figure 8 to be entertaining?

Looks like that layout in particular would make it hard to see half the action too. Lame.

it's really fun to watch. nascar is more challenging and exciting than most think (and not because of the rare crashes).

F1 is fun up to the first turn, then it turns to shit

did the car go vroom?

>Use of DRS is restricted by the F1 rules; it is permitted only when both:
>
> The following car is not more than one second behind the car to be overtaken, which may be a car being lapped. The FIA may alter this parameter, race by race.
> The following car is in an overtaking zone as defined by the FIA before the race (commonly known as the DRS zone).
>
>Further:
>
> The system may not be activated on the first two laps after the race start, restart, or a safety car deployment.
> The system cannot be used by the defending driver, unless within one second of another car in front.
> The system may not be enabled if racing conditions are deemed dangerous by the race director, such as rain, as was the case at the 2011 Canadian Grand Prix.
Jesus Christ

nascar is for identifies as white trash

NASCAR has been in a death spiral for a decade now. It's ratings are collapsing faster than the NFL.

Yeah I remember my uncles would always turn it on at every family gathering 10-15+ years ago. Now? Never. They need a new Dale Earnhart.

F1 cars basically drive themselves now.

Both are shit motorsports. NASCAR is only good for crashes, Formula 1 has no passing. WRC is the shit.

is NBA more popular than NFL?

no

I know it's baiting, but I would love to watch nascar live just to watch these simple powerful machines going to the max, and if you are into teams and drivers thing must be even more fun to watch.
Also, not all nascar races are on oval track.
And speedway is popular in some countries in europe, that it's just 4 bikes going in circle.

>it at least has interesting and challenging tracks
It's a fucking loop man. Racing is boring across the board. This is one of the dumbest threads on Sup Forums, and that's saying a lot

rally racing is fun as fuck

Nah
Only class B
Everything else is just boring
Maybe the kitcars but that’s it

>WRC is the shit
My bro. It was going downhill over rest 10 years, but this season was so, so good.

Heh, I'm a Chicano liberal University student in California and I love NASCAR. It sucks though because most NASCAR fans are old white people in the south and the sport looks like it will die in the next 10 years. FeelsBadMan.

>This is one of the dumbest threads on Sup Forums, and that's saying a lot