I just got done watching Civil War a third time...

I just got done watching Civil War a third time. I have a few questions I noticed weren't really answered in the movie (as far as I could tell).

1. How did Black Widow know where Roger's team was going to be? She tells T'Challa that finding Bucky a second time would take years, and that she knew where they were going. I think she mentioned "knowing a guy". So who told Widow that they were at the Halle airport?

2. T'Challa trailing Iron Man in stealth doesn't really make sense. Last we heard from him, he tattled on Widow to Ross. So was he at the raft prison and sent out to follow Tony under Ross' orders? Or was he stalking Tony from the beginning for seemingly no reason?

Don't remember 1, but as for 2: he wanted to find Bucky. To find Bucky, he could find Steve. To find Steve, follow Iron Man.

1. It is likely Zemo passed the information onto Black Widow so as to put the Avengers against each other

2. He wanted to find Bucky, and seeing that he knew Bucky had escaped with Steve, he had to locate Steve first

I assumed Hawkeye was her "guy"

I also have a question that was probably answered in the movie but so much shit happened I forgot.

Why did they need to get the Quinjet specifically? Why shouldn't they find some other air craft?

Seems like a huge fucking fight for the quinjet should of been the last option not the first.

Quinjet is probably one of the few vehicles that can fly faster than Iron Man

Yeah but he doesn't need to be fast because at the time tony didn't even know where they where going. If they left in some cushy passenger plane in bum fuck Iowa Its not like Tony is magically going to know its heading to Siberia.

So how come Tony was able to do a fuckton of shit in the time they were flying and still catch up to them just as they got there?

Time was still important. They thought they were there to stop 5 winter soldiers.

Its one of the fastest vehicles they would have and one of the few Cap knows how to pilot. Helicopter wouldnt be fast enough, private plane would need a runway, they are left with quinjet if they want to take off anywhere and move at the speed they needed.

Tony only had time to recruit spider-man, which took a couple of hours.

Give him more time and he wouldve shown up with Abomination.

I mean, if the Quinjet was that fast, how was Tony able to check up on Rhodey, visit the Raft, look up Zemo and then catch up with Cap and Bucky so easily?

How did Tony get back from Siberia?

What happened to Black Widow after BP tattled on her?

Black Panther probably brought Tony back. Implied Black Widow bailed for parts unseen.

>How did Tony get back from Siberia?
I imagine Black Panther gave him a ride back in the Wakandamobile when he went to deliver Zemo to custody.

>How did Tony get back from Siberia?
T'challa

>What happened to Black Widow after BP tattled on her?
Left unresolved wasn't it ? Likely they just left it for another movie

>Wakandamobile
Pantherjet, you goon.

Where does Thunderbolt Ross fit into the Accords? Is he part of the UN panel?

probably representative considering he was the SoD

Black Widow knew about the relationship between Sharon and Steve. She knows Sharon was Steve's inside woman for info to find Bucky and interfere with his exection.

Cap and Falcon's gear gets stolen, Widow knows who did it.

Black Widow tracks Sharon down to find Team Cap.

It's pretty easy to assume that by the way the scene right after "I know somebody that does" cuts right to Sharon meeting up with them.

Why didn't Vision blow up the Quinjet instead knocking down that tower?

1. I don't really remember the scene you're reffering to. I only remember Black Widow telling Tony she knows a guy, and she's reffering to Panther, which Tony responds saying he also knows someone, that is Spidey.
They know they're in the airport because of Sharon.

2. He needed to find Bucky, and for that he needs Steve, so he just followed Tony.

Because the Quinjet is how the Iron Man team got there.

Steve's plan was to distract Iron Man team to steal their Quinjet and get to siberia faster than Zemo.

This is the kind of shit that BvS implied with Lex, and people didn't like it.

But it's okay with Marvel?

That doesn't sound right at all. Team Cap didn't even know that Team Tony were after them at that point, let alone that they were at the airport.

They didn't at first, but once the airport sounded the alarm and called for evacuation, they preppared a new plan. That's why they split up. They even had SW and Clint hide and prepare for some kind of signal.

Even if he blew it up, you think Iron Man and his team couldn't find another way home?

Did everyone forget that they HAD a vehicle but the first thing team Iron-man did was blowing it up?

Ah, so it seems Widow knew because of Sharon. That makes the most sense, especially with how it was cut.

I knew he was trying to find Bucky, but how would he know to follow Iron Man? Why wouldn't he try teaming up with Tony to find them together (because at this tims Tony was hunting them too).

Also logistically it doesn't make sense that BP could follow Tony all that way and not be seen. I assume he probably left from the raft prison, since he would have had to circle the prison unseen to keep tabs on Tony when he was visiting.

>But it's okay with Marvel?

Absolutely not, but since everything else was entertaining, it's tolerable.

>Lex
well there's your problem

I thought Tony told Ross about Widow stopping T'Challa?