youtube.com/watch?v=HZOhgIrPH4s
youtube.com/watch?v=UtoiZNTucB8
youtube.com/watch?v=IOZ2GZXz8PE
youtu.be/nUO-uJK8Tu8?t=213
youtube.com/watch?v=C-I8qQwWzek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does this map came from ms paint?

KARA

We had this thread a while ago and the methodology is bullshit.

This just proves how BS this map ranking is.
youtube.com/watch?v=qHzy0RvAroQ

using cherry picking as an argument

absolute brainlet

Then again, Namibia has some sweet infrastructure.

>Namibian infrastructure is LITERALLY better than Polish infrastructure

Namibian infrastructure is pretty good though. There's a great road network, main routes are smooth and paved. Good port at Walvis Bay. Good rail links within Namibia and to neighbouring countries. A great power grid. Water is readily available even though it is in a desert.

>american infrastructure

>russian anything

pls no bully

Like some user said Namibia is very decent.

How's it cherry picking when I literally showed a panorama of almost the whole city and a video showcasing different parts of Polish infrastructure?
youtube.com/watch?v=HZOhgIrPH4s

P.S. You're a retard that doesn't even know the definition of cherry-picking.

>tens of countries worse than Poland
>even in Europe
>OP talks shit about Poland

why is Sup Forums so fixed on Poland?

Yeah Namibia is very good for Africa, extraordinary in fact, but it's still not better than Poland...
youtube.com/watch?v=UtoiZNTucB8

Pooland is really a shithole, Mateusz. If it was a decent country, you would have never left it for Sweden.

>Australia
>first world country

>If it was a decent country, you would have never left it for Sweden.
*If Poland wasn't communist my parents would have never left Poland.
youtube.com/watch?v=IOZ2GZXz8PE

Please just go back to Poland already

fucking rude

he was born in sweden, he's essentially a swede

Oh, isn't that kind of racist and xenophobic Sven? I would better watch what I write if I were you.

Exactly, Poland is a shithole, because it was communist, but it's still a shithole, that's just a fact.

Also, you can come here, if you like it so much, but for some reason you don't. I guess it's because you don't want to try to survive for 600 eur/month like average Poles

>he was born in sweden,
Well I technically wasn't, but it was very close that I would be.

then he should stop muh heritaging for good

Go back to Poland.

>but it's still a shithole, that's just a fact.
Kind of, but less of a shithole than it used to be.
>Also, you can come here, but for some reason you don't.
And who says I don't? YOU?
>I guess it's because you don't want to try to survive for 600 eur/month like average Poles
Listen, when I get my programming degree it wont be that hard for the to survive in Poland buddy.

Man, you really hit him hard with the truth there. Ease your punches, man, don't you realize he banks his whole personality on his 'Polish' identity?

If he was a Swede he wouldn't identify with being Polish.

He is a Pole living in Sweden because his parents saw that the grass was greener somewhere else.

>Listen, when I get my programming degree it wont be that hard for the to survive in Poland buddy.
So how are you different from a sand nigger? Taking the education given to you by Sweden and then pay back with taxes in Poland?

People like you are a disgrace.

>Man, you really hit him hard with the truth there.
OH WOOOW DUUUDE my "Polish indentiy" took such a critical hit OMG. Just KYS.
SO NOW MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND, DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY IN SWEDEN OR NOT?

>but less of a shithole than it used to be.

Wow, countries improve every year unless they are at war or ruled by commies. Thanks, cpt.

Still, there's no reason to praise Poland like you do.

>And who says I don't? YOU?

Because you have a Swedish flag, not Polish.

>Listen, when I get my programming degree it wont be that hard for the to survive in Poland buddy.

>when

sure, lad

He most likely primarily identifies with being Swedish and secondarily Polish. And nothing wrong with that, it's not gonna "erase" or "destroy" the glorious swedish culture

they dont have winters

> and then pay back with taxes in Poland?

If only IT companies in Poland paid taxes here...

>Still, there's no reason to praise Poland like you do.
It's not really praising, but being more objective and truthful. There is a lot of anti Polish bias and propaganda.
>Because you have a Swedish flag, not Polish.
Doesn't mean I don't go to Poland every year.

>SO NOW MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND, DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY IN SWEDEN OR NOT?
It's a tough sell now. But now that we've already invested in your future I think you should stay and contribute to the society that helped you out.

Go back to Poland on your free time but stop liking it more than the country that took you in.
>He most likely primarily identifies with being Swedish and secondarily Polish.
Actually, the problem with our immigrants identifying more with the countries they came from than Sweden is cause to a lot of our problems.

And it would, Swedish culture isn't a culture like American culture is. We are a people, a people that gave its name to the country we inhabited.

Even CD Projekt doesn't pay taxes in Poland, but in Cyprus, not to mention international IT companies that have offices here.

>he posts more cherrypicking

poland is a shithole

I thought Rwanda is based. Did /his/ lied to me again?

>There is a lot of anti Polish bias and propaganda.

Because Poles start threads "wow Poland strong we have skyscrapers, highways and investments in Eastern Poland look at us", so "anti-Polish bias" is just a counter-reaction to Polish obnoxity.

> but being more objective and truthful.

You're not. You're as biased as anti-Polish posters.

>Doesn't mean I don't go to Poland every year.

And? You come to Poland just like people go to Cambodia, Congo or Bolivia, so not because these countries are rich and developed, but because they're kinda exotic and "different" from their home country. But you would never live there. Just like in Poland.

>He most likely primarily identifies with being Swedish and secondarily Polish.
I would say it's the other way around.
>but stop liking it more than the country that took you in.
But you cannot force me to. But It's not that I'm not grateful for Sweden, but it's going down a bad road.

P.S. Seriously, do you really prefer some Arab migrant, for example like someone I meet in high school that was just 3 years in Sweden and said in not correct Swedish that he was a full blown Swede, over me? Yes, by that same logic you could travel now to Poland and call yourself a Pole.

there's no need to deny that Poland has gotten better. When I went there as a kid with my school the train we took literally had a fire burning in every train cart to provide heat and the toilet was just a hole down to the rails.

But the fact that Poles are so fucking ingrateful and can't see how they aren't the best immigrants themselves always pisses me off.

>P.S. Seriously, do you really prefer some Arab migrant
I never said this. I can dislike more than one thing at a time.
I dislike arabs a lot more than poles, but you know better than arabs because they're literally one step above functioning retards on average.

>But you cannot force me to. But It's not that I'm not grateful for Sweden, but it's going down a bad road.
I can't force you to do anything. I am just mentioning the things I think makes you a terrible and disloyal person.

>wow Poland strong we have skyscrapers,
Yeah that's retarded, especially that people don't travel to Paris to see the La Defense.
>You're as biased as anti-Polish posters.
Only to counteract, and by that make the overal thread more objective. If someone would praise Poland in areas which I don't agree are true, I would point that out as well.

P.S: But really now, does Namibia have better infrastructure than Poland+

Poles are the best immigrants in Sweden though

That would be the Finns and then any immigrant from a western country, try again.

>there's no need to deny that Poland has gotten better.

No one does. But Poles behave as if their country was already first world on par with western Europe, while Poland's greatest achievement was that it stopped being "very shit" and is only "shit" now.

> the toilet was just a hole down to the rails.

There are still trains like that here.

>and by that make the overal thread more objective

Nope, it makes it more retarded.

>P.S: But really now, does Namibia have better infrastructure than Poland+

Of course it does, Namibia and South Africa were truly first world countries just in 1993, equal to the USA or Australia. They had proper highways when Poles still drove horse-drawn carts (even in the 1970s). They've got slightly worse since that time because of blacks, but still, it's not that easy to destroy this heritage whiteys left for you. Poland started to build proper roads very recently and in 2000, the only highway we had in this country was the one built by Hitler in the 1930s in what-was-then eastern Germany and annexed by Poland in 1945, it wasn't even repaired since then.

Are Finns really considered immigrants? You were like the same country for 800 years so I wouldn't count them personally

Poles are the best actual immigrants

>be the biggest leech in EU
>still Africa tier infrastructure

youtu.be/nUO-uJK8Tu8?t=213

This is a typical Polish car from the times, when Namibia was a western, first world country where every citizen could afford a muscle car to ride on a wonderful highway from Windhoek to Cape Town.

>America having a high quality infrastructure

My driving experience says otherwise

>I am just mentioning the things I think makes you a terrible and disloyal person.
Wtf do you want from me. Both my parents are Poles and I was born in Poland, so I'm sorry but I wont call myself a Swede.

>Are Finns really considered immigrants?
A lot of Finns move here still, so yes they're actually a large immigrant group. (larger than Poles)

>poles are the best actual immigrants
Nope. As I said, after the finns it's anyone from a western country, Poles are like the Czech and Baltoids.

Poles are also extremely proficient crimminals (some of the absolute worst) in Sweden. They have these gangs that go up and down the country breaking into peoples houses.

*Forgot the picture
>Wtf do you want from me. Both my parents are Poles and I was born in Poland, so I'm sorry but I wont call myself a Swede.
Then you're just another sandnigger, leeching off what Sweden provides for its citizens, never to return the favour.

Man I hate poles. They just go up and down Sweden breaking into houses and stealing cars/tractors. It's systematic and organized and they constantly abuse the freedom of movement in the EU to do these type of things.

Namibian road network is great for African standards

If Poles had salaries like Swedes, we wouldn't have to steal your stuff.

Maybe start being better then? It's not like some magical power is preventing you from earning high wages

>Of course it does, Namibia and South Africa were truly first world countries just in 1993, equal to the USA or Australia.
Dude, Namibia isn't just Windhoek, and even during PRL, there were many Polish cities more developed than Windhoek.
>They had proper highways when Poles still drove horse-drawn carts (even in the 1970s).
And bydlo still used in some parts of Namibia for transport.

>Maybe start being better then?

We did. We steal stuff, bring it to Poland, Poles have more money and capital to start business now.

You know, 100 years ago Irish and Italian people were also known as worst scum, thieves and mafia, especially in the USA. Nowadays they're rich first worlders.

> It's not like some magical power is preventing you from earning high wages

we had fucking communism, we need like 50 years to get rid of its leftovers

>Dude, Namibia isn't just Windhoek, and even during PRL, there were many Polish cities more developed than Windhoek.

You're retarded. In PRL most of houses didn't even have toilets and I am not talking about slums, just about average rural houses.

>And bydlo still used in some parts of Namibia for transport.

Niggers are niggers, the apartheid Namibian govt didn't build roads for them, but for white people.

BASED
seriously, I love how much of a troll this guy looks and acts. And to add to it, he's indian.

>youtu.be/nUO-uJK8Tu8?t=213
What is this supposed to prove? You just showed developing Le Corbusier housing, asphalt roads and working buses of the PRL.

I can show Namibia in the 1970s too.
youtube.com/watch?v=C-I8qQwWzek

that's because all of Namibia's infrastructure was built by Germany but only half of Poland's was

>What is this supposed to prove? You just showed developing Le Corbusier housing, asphalt roads and working buses of the PRL.

I meant 3:32.

>I can show Namibia in the 1970s too.

Exactly. A fucking western car. Something a Pole could only dream of.

You still think that Poles are great immigrants after seeing how they act and think ITT?

They will literally steal anything that isn't nailed down and bring it back to Poland.

>Exactly. A fucking western car.
Was Namibia behand the iron curtain like Poland?
>Something a Pole could only dream of.
BECAUSE POLAND WAS BEHIND THE IRON CURTAIN. There were other cars tho.

P.S. And cars aren't infrastructure, which is the theme of this thread, just fyi.

>In PRL most of houses didn't even have toilets
>just about average rural houses.
So most houses or most rural houses? Make up your mind.

>Was Namibia behand the iron curtain like Poland?

No, it was a first world country, that's why it has better roads.

>There were other cars tho.

They were shitty ersatz, not actual cars. And it was expensive as fuck.

>And cars aren't infrastructure,

But it is always connected, if people don't use cars, the state doesn't build roads.

I wish I could argue with that map but yeah our roads look like we're in a war

>So most houses or most rural houses?

Most of Poles lived in villages. Urbanization rate in Poland even now is barely 60%, in PRL is was much lower.

>No, it was a first world country,
No it was not because it wasn't part of NATO.
>not actual cars.
Opinion dropped.
>But it is always connected, if people don't use cars, the state doesn't build roads.
But the PRL used cars, trucks and buses and built roads.

Will you fuck off and die already, you literal nigger? Literally nobody, not a single person on this entire fucking board likes you. Swedes hate you for being a nigger leech. Poles hate you because you're a raging nationalist despite not even living in fucking Poland. And everyone else hates you because you derail every banter thread about Poland and turn it into trash where you autistically screeching because you genuinely think your efforts are changing people’s minds about Poland. Do us all a favor and kill yourself.

OI

This one was me! Not the traitor

>Not the traitor
How am I a traitor when I'm not a Swede to begin with?

U mad?

No it wasn't at all. Germany owned it for 31 years and South Africa 85 which is nearly 3 times the duration.

Also lol at Britain having good infrastructure. It's a fucking mess there.

I think a couple of months of regular life in Poland would have him cured

We have fear of cutting out our trees. so theres not much space left to build anything.

That's a good fear to have. You will hate yourselves if you cut down your forests.

>prettydecentinternettugal

Demographics>>>quality of life

Good. Don't ruin yo environment.

I wish every Poleboo could live in Poland for 2-3 months for the average Polish wage (750 EUR/month), dealing with Polish roads, administration, healthcare and just fucking Poles.

Don't be mean.

Your parents are traitors to Poland and you're a traitor to Sweden.

Being a shifty, good-for-nothing leech runs in your family.

You had a chance to break out of it, but much like your parents you'll take what you can get and make sure not to work so that other people can get the same later on.

>I wish every Poleboo could live in Poland for 2-3 months for the average Polish wage (750 EUR/month), dealing with Polish roads, administration, healthcare
Nowadays Polish roads are quite good, Polish post-communist administration is horrible though and so is NFZ.
>and just fucking Poles.
Now the general experience you get depends on what social circles you hang around in, which usually reflect your education and profession.

>Your parents are traitors to Poland
Call them whatever, they were fleeing communism.
>you're a traitor to Sweden.
How exactly is a Pole a traitor to Sweden?
>but much like your parents you'll take what you can get and make sure not to work
Did you just say that my parents aren't or didn't work? They were working like 2-3 shifts when was little you lazy Swede fuck.

We must be rank 20.

>Your parents are traitors to Poland
Call them whatever, they were fleeing communism.
>you're a traitor to Sweden.
How exactly is a Pole a traitor to Sweden?
>but much like your parents you'll take what you can get and make sure not to work
Did you just say that my parents aren't working or didn't work? They were working like 2-3 shifts when was little you lazy Swede fuck, and are still working to pay taxes to Sweden today.

Greetings, Sup Forums.
On behalf of Sweden and all Swedish posters here, I would like to apologise the recent surge of truly horrendous threads and shitposting conducted under the Swedish flag on this board. It seems that polish related threads are the favored topic of this ravenous shitposter who is completely incapable of serious discussions of any sort.
I hope this does not have a negative impact on the reputation of the Swedish people and Swedish imageboard posters, but I do understand if it does.

I would also like to urge you to consider the fact, that all of the posts made under the Swedish flag might not be actual Swedes posting. There might be visiting tourists, or other foreigners who reside in Sweden. Or some of the posters could be using proxy services or VPN.
I am so sorry you had to see this.

I am SO glad BLACK men are going to destroy the evil SW*DISH wh*Teoid autism lands after witnessing the incredible autism that is this thread with it's subhuman wh*Te sw*dish posters desu

I hope the finngols come around and help by double teaming you

God, the German economy is fucking magic.

>better infrastructure than poland

It's called WW2 looting, the Marshall Plan and Mitteleuropa Plan 2.0 - EU + Eurozone = exploitation of cheap EE labour.

What Germans looted in WW2 was bombed into dust, and the rest looted by SU and others.
Rest is hard work, and yes, Marshall plan and stuff