HILLARY DESTROYS IMAGE OF OLD WHITE MALE PRESIDENTS IN DNC VIDEO

what did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JPj2OJpoleI
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IXSn1cPz9eg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy fuck that is Orwellian shit right there.

>first female president meme

i wouldn't classify obama as white but this does look pretty 1984

They watched too much Hunger Games at the DNC.

it was like some bizarre sci-fi movie.

>literally shattering American history

pottery

THICC!

Didn't Trump come down on a spaceship?

ALL HAIL OVERLORD HILLARY

fpbp

MAKE HISTORY BY HAVING THE FIRST EMOTIONAL CORRUPT BITCH PRESIDENT WITH A VAGINA.

Bravo Americans. You dun it.

lmao cumskins are done for

WHAT THE FUCK, BILL!?! WE KNOW YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT, YOU'VE PROVEN YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT!!!

The face of the Antichrist, my friends.

Whoa shit, when the shattered glass leaves the top screen and goes to the bottom screens, it looks like the image on the glass shards changes. Is that the Constitution? Did they just shatter the Constitution?

what are the chances that a lot of bernie supporters wont vote at all and make it and easy win for trump?

DONALD TRUMP'S TWO-MINUTES HATE IS SCHEDULED FOR 13:00, CITIZENS.

DO NOT MISS YOUR FEDERALLY MANDATED TWO MINUTES HATE OR YOU WILL BE PUNISHED.

ANY ATTEMPTS TO SHOW AFFECTION TOWARDS DONALD TRUMP WILL BE MET WITH DEATH.

And they say Britain is Orwellian.

The Anti Christ we were warned of, boy, everything was boring as shit, at last, something to fight for in my life.

Shit I didn't see that at first. Anyone know what it is?

The video with sound is even worse

youtube.com/watch?v=JPj2OJpoleI

The worst thing is that most people will vote for her because she's a woman

Reminds me of Hitler and i don't say that in a good way, since she is pure evil compared to him.

if trump loses america is done for

>vote for me because I'm a female and you owe me
That is literally her whole campaign. Pathetic. Cool effect tho.

Go away, Hitler was the good guy

Fucking modern kraut cuck education system

>tfw i unironically want to fug Hillary
Send help.

You guys are fucked if she gets in
F U C K E D

What do u mean? A strong woman can't break the glass ceiling?

Oh my god, this is like looking at hell

Everything fits so well, that music, the energy of that people, it's a menace.

There is no Bill, only aids now

youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

It's true, they will

That is what i was trying to convey, seems like i did a poor job with that.

HIGH TEST

Calling her evil is a copout. Evil can't help but commit evil acts because of its very nature. Clinton is just a piece of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=IXSn1cPz9eg

Fucking hell

She meant matriarchy.
The only way you can win America back is vote for Trump and let him do what comes naturally. Your country is fucked beyond all measure, it's one thing to have equality and another thing to have a president who promotes feminine supremacy.

If Hillary wins I'm not ever going to let any american forget that fucking cunt exists.

The Night of the Broken Glass

Gold is a metric of value, men are valuable leaders, and here comes the first female president to destroy everything of value, everything that they built.

>the fucking metal music kicks in

Crushing the patriarchy :^)

Holy shit, you may be on to something. 3spoopy5me

hahahahaaha

le pen is cute :3

literally blowing up all american presidents ISIS style

WTF

evil leftist feminists that hate men just make me appreciate right wing girls even more

Reminds me of Red Alert lmao

The special effects looked like they were from the 80s or 90s, really cringe-worthy.
I thought it was funny when they showed all of the American presidents, people started cheering to every Democratic president once FDR appeared. Tells a lot about the knowledge of the audience. They also cheered when Lincoln appeared on the screen too, even though he wasn't even from their party but they act like he and MLK were, at this convention.
I'm not American and even I know more than the people at the convention.

She's my waifu, back off.

I noticed it aswell it looks like this when the glass gets to the bottom half.

It's the only selling point she's got left.

"FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT YOU GAIS OMG VOTE FOR HER GENDER EQUALITY OMG"

Only in shattered pieces.

>she

THIS WEEK ON WWE

We aren't supposed to remember that the Dems were actually great racist as fuck and pro segregation

FDR and Wilson were especially based, FDR redlined all the blacks and Wilson's favorite movie was Birth of a Nation

too bad they were Germany hating cucks

>muh glass ceiling

Holy shit the constitution is written on the other side of the glass.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH AMERICAN POLITICS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The only way that hamplanet could break a glass ceiling is if she fucking stood on it, jesus christ

LOL

METAL DUUUUUUUUUDE

At this point I wouldn't even be surprised if they went full 1984 with this shit.

>DNC showing a picture of Trump in the background of a Russian army and soviet military music
>audience goes crazy with anger
>"RACIST!"
>"BIGOT!"
>"DEMAGOGUE!
>"DRUUUUMPF"
>Hillary's face appears, shattering Trump and the audience starts cheering.

Hillary Was Here

>I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN

I can't believe Vince let them used the Stone Cold entrance music. Greedy Jew.

cringe af

>mfw

This morning the media is pushing the "WE NEED A WOMAN PRESIDENT" angle.

Isn't that LITERALLY Stone Cold Steve Austin's fucking music?

My fucking sides just reached Pluto.

What the fuck

She's symbolically destroying her country's history, just like ISIS does physically with demolishing ancient sites. She's also dressed like a female North Korean leader, or some Big Sister from a 1984 alternate universe. Scary!

This is like the final boss entrance in some gay JRPG

REALLY MEKS U THEINK

No, he is just a retarded amerifat

The death of the democratic party is here.

How can anyone watch this and not be genuinely frightened? This is how you introduce a villain in a movie.

>loud cheering for Clinton
>silent on Bush
>loud cheering for Obama

you could set your watch to this shit

what the fuck man

what the fuck

>Destroy images of our past leaders
>Crowd goes wild

just me who thinks this is reminiscent of some dystopic fiction ?

She wants to destroy America, and one of them was a nigger so she's also the real racist

Try the first post in this thread, buddy

Emperor trump when?

right

who the fuck approved this shit

No way in hell that actually played in the stadium.

No way in hell.

Sounds like some shit I would play in my dictator dreams as the crowds mindlessly worship my visage before offering up their sacrifice.

WAIT A MINUTE WAIT A MINUTE
BAH GAWD IT IS HIM! AUSTIN IS HERE! AAND HE LOOKS PISSED AS HELL!
AUSTIN IS DRIVING THAT BEER TRUCK RIGHT THROUGH THE CONVENTION STAGE! BUSINESS IS ABOUT TO PICK UP!
BAH GAWD HE'S JUST DELIVERED A STUNNER TO BILL CLINTON! THE FORMER PRESIDENT JUST STOOD THERE AND TOOK IT! HE'S BROKEN IN HALF!

Why is there always a happy gook in some corner in every one of her videos?

Thats not a glass ceiling though. Try again

Seriously what do white males have to gain by voting democrat?

Someone needs to do a SANIC edit on this

kikkity kek

dear god

They get to prove how progressive and tolerant they are.

Will she do this on Thursday night too?

Good feelings.

Now I need to dig up all those tweets and comments about how the RNC was 1984-ish and reply with this video

Good boy points.