How are you celebrating net neutrality and the last day of amerimutts being here?

How are you celebrating net neutrality and the last day of amerimutts being here?

I'm enjoying a nice cup of coffee myself. Not a too sweet or a strong one, completely neutral.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Cailliau
futurism.com/ny-attorney-general-stolen-identities-account-millions-net-neutrality-comments/
bbc.com/news/magazine-18610692
youtube.com/watch?v=B03eByZia5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My coffee instantly evaporates if theres any sugar that isn't google brand in it

It will stink if this is my last day on Sup Forums I really like it here and I never troll or bant.

I opened a cold beer that I drink with some nice little olives from Nice.

Life is good after all.

Thanks ill miss you too

Why do so many websites ask you to defend NN when you aren't an ameriorc?

Internet is an American invention don't like it go to FRENCHNET woops sorry it doesn't exist my bad.

How is internet an American invention? A Brit/Belgian invented www.

WWW =/= Internet. Internet (and Sup Forums and google and probably most websites telling you to defend NN) is American, WWW is British. Waffles are belgian.

When Americans are gone who will be next bullying target?

Internet is the technology behind the WWW, WWW is the floof built on top of it (most of the good floof being made my Americans anyway)

WWW was invented at CERN, which is an european center of research.

If you don't like it you can leave it and still ping computers all day. Wait... that's exactly what you're about to do.

So you invented the fact of connecting multiple network together?
Wait German have invented printed characters, please stop using them.

You will NOT downplay the few contributions we made to the world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Cailliau

And basically Americans created the internet (network) because they are capitalist pigs who have money, while Europeans were innovators who first created the software and protocols (www) neccessary.

America / Europe are really the equivalent of Thomas Edison and Nicola Tesla.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Cailliau

Designing the web logo and the first web browser is not inventing the web.
Anyway it was a collective effort by european scientist at cern, led by Tim Berner Lee.

That tfw when you will never shitbost sur Le Minitel

I didn't know there was even one foreigner who knew about the minitel.
When I was a kid every family had one.

what's the rational behind Sup Forumstards actually defending the repeal of net neutrality? Has contrarianism gone too far?

Freedom ain't free, commie.
Or something like that

on one hand I'mhappy that americans will be gone
on the other hand we'll lose one of the funniest bullying targets

Sup Forums is full of closet authoritarian Boomers now. They just agree with whatever the conservative establishment/Trump does.

>net neutrality

went into affect in 2015, we were here before it, during it, and will be after it

Actually you have assisted to a new large scale paid shill campaign. futurism.com/ny-attorney-general-stolen-identities-account-millions-net-neutrality-comments/

Enjoying my cup of chocolate here.
What a timeline.

Allright user, enjoy your last moment there, at least you still got "muh liberty"

So that it can return to normal.

wait, wasn't the US the land of the freedom?

can someone explain me what is this -pede shit

Yeah, the worst case scenario that I can imagine is that your providers will throttle the shit out of your connections. Like going back to dial-up speeds at worst.

bbc.com/news/magazine-18610692

OH NONONONONONO

I think its a Trump supporter meme though I don't know its origin. Basically they call themselves the 'tricky centipedes'

It is from some shitty youtube music video

net neutrality is a Jewbama bullshit that only really benefits big corporation like google. everything was fine before it happened and people didn't pay more. also it discourages innovation.

youtube.com/watch?v=B03eByZia5I

That literally who in the video looks like the exact caricature of a soyboy that Sup Forumsddit loves to make fun of. And all the repeal would do is shift the benefit from google to the even jewier ISPs

hasta la vista, burger fuckers

>t. google employ
there is nothing jewier than google and google is not ISP. ISP won't have monopolies after repeal and you'll have more choice