You are sitting at your home watching your favorite anime when you hear a big BOOM and muffled arabics from you door

You are sitting at your home watching your favorite anime when you hear a big BOOM and muffled arabics from you door.
how do you react?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a396YK3oQ8Y
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(636–637)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(1187)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Mandate_for_Palestine_(legal_instrument)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Watching my favourite Anime
Kek fuck that Jap shit
Fuck off Jew.

>>Watching my favourite Anime
What am I 12 or retarded ?

Get my axe and a pack of bacon

Anima

"Honey your boyfriends are here"

All of Sup Forums is rightful weeb clay. Get with the program, fags, and answer OP's question.

Me? I'd serve crab legs.

I'm calling him a fag

shit i don't have my restricted firearms license yet and all i got is a broom handle filed down to a point

i thought i had more time

the typical see you in space cowboy

Adelaide?

load a clip into my glock and cock

I live near a few gas stations and a construction site. I'd go back to fapping

>favorite anime

Go home sand Nigger

You can't be European by culture in Islam. European culture is haram you fucking whore of the west.

Allahu akbar fucking Ramadan firework leftovers. Save it for August retards.

Assume it was construction workers and keep watching my anime

Sydney.

If you don't live in Sydney, you're camping.

Run to get my pistol, put myself in a tactically advantageous position and wait for them to break in. I got three 14 round clips, lets see how many mudslimes it takes.

Dammit, Schlomo. I'm an American. I run drills like this in my sleep

Only a fool would believe what they see on Sup Forums. Stay mad infidels.

depends on what islam we're talking about

the moderate islam that is being destroyed by constant western support of isis in the middle east?

or the extremist salafist wahabi islam that the west is supporting in the arab gulf ex: Saudi arabia

war is already here in europe and it's all your fault, you could have stopped this user, we could have all lived together in peace, but all you did was stand by while israel bombed the shit out of innocent people.

Adelaide checking in

Infidel checking in

Check outside my window to scope the situation, calls cops as room mate unlocks his gun cabinet should things look dangerous.

Chances are one of the durkas drove into his garage door by accident

Hey don't blame me I'm not an American politician

I must fight fire with fire, I quickly unbuckle my belt, take off my pants and shit in my hand.
I wait for a few minutes...

The Arabs come in running, I swing my shit at them with all my might, I can hear the slamming of trousers on the wooden floor, proceeding to shit within their hands and aim, It was a deadly fight that lasted for a few weeks.

Me and Arabs are covered in cold crusty shit, tired and hungry.
I hear in broken english "piss tratty, piss tratty!" We negotiate peace or "piss" in their language, they now own a quarter of my house.
They have my fucking television.

BLOODY SAND NIGGERS!

Clearly you're both

qt cockatoo you got there lad, honestly how fun is it to just have a flock of the craziest birds around? Have you ever hand fed one? Or is it hard to do so?

I don't

Grab my sks and px4 and free the fuck out of some hajis.

They're asking for a fight, not so smart of them.

They're pretty friendly but they only occasionally get down to a level where you can actually reach them unless you're leaving food out in the open for them. It's more common to see people hand feeding Magpies

>clips
Stop

fuck off you disgusting fag

4 chan is a rightwinged imageboard founded by conservatists.

this fucking redditcancer flooding our board with their anime shit pisses me off

guess it´s summer

I wait for a (((journalist))) to tell me what I'm supposed to think happened, and then I discard his opinion.

youtube.com/watch?v=a396YK3oQ8Y

and what can i do for you four fine german gentlemen today?

Get that trash of a show out of here

Grab the baseball bat in my room and go get the pistol out of my storage room and get ready to try and kill shitskins.

I grab my katana and teleport behind them.

>anime
disgusting

Light bar with no lights on it. #triggered

Put on my gear, grab my guns, and go back to watching anime.

My mate has a pest bird control company. I have trapped and gassed thousands of Little Correlas. I have been bitten by them. Most painful thing I have ever experienced.

You are

Get out of Palestine KIKE

>People unironicly believing the palestine myth
Jesus Christ, that whole area belongs to the whites, they just gave it to you mudslimes out of pity.

;_;

Open the door and stick my neck out, if they kill me I win 5D canadian chess style

Liar

Continue watching, also get out of there you kike

>gave it out of pity

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(636–637)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(1187)

Other than the crusades, Palestine has been under Muslim hands since 637 until 1948. Fuck off kike shill.

i invite them in my house because they are obviously peaceful

Had the lights on it but took them off. It's a grab rail now to help climb in

>palestine
KEK

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Mandate_for_Palestine_(legal_instrument)

Whites got to divide your land up because they owned your shithole.

>not living out in the country in a large house
>not owning guns

In the first place, they wouldn't get up to my front door to "BOOM" it without me knowing, since its the country my alarm system will send a warning beep when the proximity sensors go off, so I'll have a good 5-30 seconds to start reacting to a visitor.

If I wasn't expecting anyone, I'll be checking my wifi front door camera before I go anywhere. If it look likes the religion of peace, then I just go pick up a shotgun and get ready for the easiest shots of my life.

> Grab kitchen knife
> wait until they seperate
> get the first one
> Then the other one
> Cat stew with other animal bits for dinner.

Cum on their eyes

Yeah whites are native to that land.
How are the jews white ?
No really, only sand Niggers are native to that land.

Take over the Middle East and cleanse mudslimes pls

offer them some pork blood chouriço.

It belongs to Rome you race betraying kike.Ever since the fall of Rome the real question for whites is who is the true successor to Rome. Rebuilding the empire has been the dream of every truly great leader from that time forward.

Oh, so you are saying that the white jews are from Roman soldiers ?

yes

How can you watch something that never happened?