What do you faggots think of transhumanism?

What do you faggots think of transhumanism?
Is it the next step in human evolution that will lead us to greatness?
Based or Degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uW68dJIrRkk
youtube.com/watch?v=mVg8g1TksJ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Caring what happens after you die if there's no afterlife

Not in our lifetimes.
Probably in 200+ years and heavily commercialized.

In a better world it could have been great.

>Implying that we have to die

But in all seriousness we should care what happens after we die, why should or children suffer for our mistakes?

Cyborgs are degenerate
Genetic engineering is the way to go.

anyone who is pro transhumanist alterations just seem like they are the same kind of people that enjoy body modding themselves with whatever the fuck and saying they are here for a job interview

so yeah, pretty degenerate

>Cyborgs are degenerate

youtube.com/watch?v=uW68dJIrRkk

I beg to differ

Why?

Who is honestly that important that they need to live more than 80 years?

I'm 23 and I feel like life is dragging already.

If We happen to hit Deus Ex cybernetics will be designed to make people as dependant as possible.
Pay for service, pay for meds, pay for updates or even pay to use every month.

The Jews wont miss this chance.

In other hand if they learn how to enhance and fix you with natural biological means such as cloning new limbs and organs and making you into superhuman geneticly that is Patrician tier future.

I just want a sweet robot arm and internal wifi so I can shitpost at the speed of thought.

We are going to die, faggot.

>But in all seriousness we should care what happens after we die
I don't allow that.

A robotic copy of you cannot be you. it would at best be a very fancy headstone.

yeah we have to get on it because the gooks in china are definitely gonna do it first chance they get

This. Why keep living to see our nations and cultures collapse to the ground as faggots and degenerates cheer for the Muslim and nigger invasion?
Im seriously doubting the change in europe and America, at this point with Trump, Brexit and the support of far right groups, we are just delaying the unevitable. This new generation is overwhelmingly lefitst and degenerate by default.

If there's no life extension tech by the time I'm 50, im definitely signing up for cryonics. Fuck dying

it's mostly LARPing and wishful thinking

>someday I'll have robot limbs, then girls will like me
>someday I'll upload my brain, then only my vast intellect has to be attractive
>someday I'll be immortal, then I wont have to feel bad about failing to create a legacy

You really that transhumanism is satanic jews who want to merge with machines and kill all the whites right

t. Alex Jones

I was thinking of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=mVg8g1TksJ4

Could be wrong but isn't it essentially impossible?

I've seen scenarios/thought experiments where if you were to swap out singular neurons one at a time with artificial neurons would you still have the same consiousness or would you effectively be dead and you have become a philosophical zombie?

I'm skeptical desu. While the idea of uploading your brain into some sort of bionuerological computer may see plausible in the future I'm not so sure that we would be aware of it. We would be like a museum of what we were, functioning based on our genetic/biological composition but essentially without consciousness aka dead.

I think before we can even get to this point (not that I would particularly want to desu) consciousness would have to be more definable and understood. We understand very little about our own cognition and we have a longgg way to go.