What made Bane so memorable?

What made Bane so memorable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zxgUUfQPxAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he was a big guy

plane scene(serious)

He had a quiet way about him, a walk and a talk that just wasn't normal around here. He strolled, like a man in a park without a care or a worry in the world, like he had on an invisible coat that would shield him from this place. Yeah, I think it would be fair to say... I liked Bane from the start.

he had a silly voice
the plane scene

that's it

This but unironically

dead meme

Bane?

he was so theatrical and clearly enjoying himself
>speak of the devil and he shall appear
You know he was waiting behind a wall just ready to spit that line out

Kek

He would have been a lot MORE memorable if
>his death hadn't been so anti-climactic
>Heath Ledger hadn't died, had a supporting role in TDKR, and we had seen some sort of conflict or power dynamic between Bane and Joker

I like the idea of Joker trying to threaten Bane by sticking a knife in his mouth, only to just make a metallic "tink" noise and Joker saying "this usually works...?"

>theatrical
i beg to differ. theatricality is only a powerful agent to the uninitiated, but he was initiated

For you, perhaps.

I didn't like how he was a stooge of Talia. His death was also very anticlimactic.

I would have preferred Batman and Catwoman team up against Bane and beat him. Maybe have his mask get fully ripped off and then he just dies. That might have been neat.

bane is great because it's fairly easy to do an impression of him

youtube.com/watch?v=zxgUUfQPxAI

For all of us.

deadest meme

Bane is the kind of guy that wants to audit the fed. He sees the corruption all around him and realizes that the only real solution is to drain the swamp and bring it all crashing down before we can start again. Batman is the useful idiot. Batman compromises our freedom in the name of safety and security. Batman compromises his integrity to sell us a big fat lie, for "our own good".

Childhood is idolizing batman. Adulthood is realizing bane is the true hero who came to a tragic end, as most people do who try and fight against big brother.

He was a big character. Perhaps the biggest since the silent era.

Heath Ledger was an illuminati sacrifice. Look into how Mary Kate Olsen sent her "security team" over to clean up the scene hours before police were alerted and how she's seeking an immunity deal.

Don't forget the film had a nuke going off

Was Nolan trying to warn us about elites plans for ww3?

>Nolan trying to warn us

kek

Apparently there's a lot of hidden illuminati symbolism in nolans batman trilogy

Bane?

wasn't he? a meme of the league of shadows