What movie was playing when you got your first blowjob

What movie was playing when you got your first blowjob.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/22eYXvSVwAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No movie because I didn't get a blowjob because I've never gotten a blowjob because I'm a KHV loser pussy repellant

/thread

beats me why the hell me and my gf at the time got into the mood with this shit playing

Twilight obv

Nothing because she used to make me turn off the tv when we did it.

One time we banged at intermission during a hockey game though, and they ended up coming from behind to win the game.

Don't remember. Wasn't really focused on what was on the TV at the time.

That animated movie about carrier pigeons during WWII. Valiant, I think it was called. I was 14. I don't quite remember the movie.

my dreams

GOT. NOT GAVE

Shit got her in the mood somehow.

I don't remember any of the film.

not even kidding

>I came from behind
>so did my team

pottery

Pls don't make me feel

reddit

Do Americans really watch movies to have sex instead of just having sex?

I SWEAR SHE BLEW ME!

It was a Ghibli movie I think Castle in the Sky

How long did it take for the guy to come?

In the movie theatre during a matinee showing. People called her "hey Arnold" or "football face" at school. I never told anyone and was extremely discreet, but my brother saw her drop me off back at my house and told everyone.

Not a movie, but this.

pic related. don't remember anything about this movie but probably for the best anyway since it looked like shit

Well usually in teenage years.
>hey wanna come over and watch a movie
Thats usually code word for segs :D

We went to see it on the day it premiered. Still my favorite movie.

Im not 100%certain, but i think it was lostwith the wind.

I can still picture my first kiss. Kari. And the first time i had sex. Holly. But i cannot recall with certainty my first blowjob.

not a movie but was playing this, let her have ago she sucked so she gave it me back then next thing i know she was stroking my jeans, soon after she's going to town would have enjoyed it more but i kept blowing combo streaks

What was his name?

so she did more than give you a 5 second frenchie

And he never put down the controller once

user kinda walked into that one

No joke, she was hot af and was my first serious gf freshman year of HS, she was a psycho bitch though, good times

literally cant remember

Hot Rod

It was right after the scene where Ben foster got mad at his daddy and took "spread your wings and fly away" literal. Def gayest mutant power ever

i didn't really know what to do, might surprise you but i'm not great socially, so i just thought it'd be most alpha to keep playing besides she seemed happy enough

>women would rather suck dick than watch Kino

No thanks

The finest of teenkino.

>psycho bitch
she probably just had sand in her vagina that shits rough and it gets everywhere

>got
Please go back to r d d t

Donnie Darko

She had to wind it back afterwards because she missed half the plot kek

There was a mutant who could only turn his skin invisible.

that's quite early in m8E she must have been keen

Alien

never been there friend tried once thinking this reddit h8 was just sum stale meme but it was literally full of posts of "Le me being Gentleman" Fuck That Shit

>Donnie Darko
>plot
Why are you making shit up, user?

did you make a chest burster joke i feel like i wouldn't be able to resist

Yeah, kept it up for months. Had her come over on weekends and sneak into my room through the window. She would just blow me and leave. Haven't had a better blowie in 14 years. No other girl has made me cum blowing me, only her, because she's disgusting. She's like a gross burlesque dancer now. Disturbing shit.

This is why you never got a blowjob
sucker

They don't show movies in whorehouses user.

Now there's a business idea if ever I heard one

Shit sucks man, cumming in a girl's mouth during a blowjob is literally the greatest sexual pleasure to me.
Cumming inside is fantastic, but for whatever reason nothing feels as good as when a girl sucks me off and swallows my load.

The outsiders, the one with Matt Dillon.
Kind of fucked up because the chick always told me Matt reminded her of her ex and that movie must have gotten her all hot and bothered. Don't matter, got head

I know i would stop but the autism builds and has to been let out. in my defence the last gf i had i used to make it look like my japs eye was singing and i'd sing gearge michael to her, she thought it was funny but looking back it could have been more awkward than i thought

You're a virgin and you never had a gf

Agreed. Blowing load in a woman's butthole is second (probably just because it's much more infrequent) but when you feel them start to cum and their anus squeezes up on your pipe like a kid trying to eat gogurt, it's pretty cash.

does it make it more believable if i told you ive had 2 one was a fatty the other was sum ghanian niggerette that tried to convert me to evangelical Christianity

My girlfriend is into anal, but I've never been a huge fan. It's okay.
Best orgasm I've ever had was when I came in her throat while fucking her mouth, immediately after she had just sucked me off once already.

>feel you're coming into girls mouth
>she turns your dick and shoots it all over you

REEEEEEEEEEEE

I was 15 and I thougut nothing at the time would top this moment, I was right.

she sounds funny

>Fire drill at college dorm during first time having sex.

i got a handy to napoleon dynamite once

the dvd splash screen kept repeating over and over it was honestly kind of annoying

>THIRTY SEVEN?

Pin her nostrils shut, thats what I do to my current gf

I thought this thread would be more popular

not a lot of people here get gfs user you should know this

My high school gf was a little emo/scene girl type but just a bit. Had a really nice volleyball player ass.

A shitty rip of Guardians of The Galaxy. Was actually the second time I saw it and I enjoyed the movie more because of it.

I got my first blowjob from my girlfriend on my birthday.
But first movie blowjob was Wanted.
She's a pleb and doesn't like Action Kino, so she just blew me when Angelina Jolie was naked.

Huh I actually can't recall my first blowjob. I know it was my first girlfriend but nothing else. I remember my best and three others, but not my first. Don't smoke weed kids.

not hot aisan volleyball tier though

I think it was 12 years a slave. Shit movie, and the bj wasn't terrible either

Backdraft. Lost the v-card afterwards too.

I barely remember anything about that movie, so I just associate it with finally getting laid.

Fuck off weeb

No movie. It was in detached garage at a friend's during a house party. Shit was so cash.

Nightmare Before Christmas.
Was my bday, gf and I head to bed after the festivities. Pop in the dvd, 5 mins later shes sucking me off and riding me. Was a great time, still miss that girl too. Greatest ass I've ever seen.

hey the only anime i've ever watched was DBZ i just appreciate hot ass booty when i see it

youtu.be/22eYXvSVwAs

Came here for this

In a row?

Went all the way to this.

First wasn't with a movie on. First one that was with a movie on was during Monty Python's The Meaning of Life.

No movie was playing

First kiss was fight club though...lol

Fuck if I remember.

Jurassic Park, I remember cumming when the gallimimus was getting ripped to shreds

Wanted to show her the flick because the pleb hadn't seen it before. Bitch didn't even pay attention

First time I got a blowjob was parked in a random field, but she was awful at giving head. Next girlfriend blew me in my bed, she gives great ones

batman returns, when cat woman was getting electrocuted

weird, but I guess I'll never forget it

You were right that's alpha as fuck

Power rangers the movie

Was 14. We were watching it ironically then she sugged my pee pee (ironically)