Texas Roadhouse fires waitress who tweeted desire to 'kill as many Mexicans as I could in one night'

thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/texas-roadhouse-fires-waitress-who-tweeted-desire-to-kill-as-many-mexicans-as-i-could-in-one-night

Killing half your customers doesnt seem very business smart desu

Maybe she has super aides and was going to fuck as many as possible to kill them

Damn, she's a cutie.

I know a lot of Mexicans do not tip, but purging of any people without knowing they deserved it is just wrong.

>heh screw you guys we're FREE PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN
>post your opinion on social media, get fired

man, texas roadhouse has the best fucking rolls with that cinnamon butter, goddamn

CHI

Can confirm. Shit hole full of tejanos with cowboy hats. Whataburger-tier food with alcohol.

Can we donate to her?

But user... That's the only way to improve Whataburger...

I am in love

The 1st Amendment only stops the government.

Private places can kick you out and at-will employers can fire you for whatever reason they want to.

To her cause you mean? We can train her and send her on mexican slaying crusade

Taco Cabana cannot win this war. It needs to happen.

We are free. The business owner decided he didn't want someone working there. Last I checked it wasn't the government that fired her.

She's probably a coal burner

Who cares if they know why
Genocide will prevent them from having to know.

obviously she wanted to kill the shitty half

>muh tip

Murrica when are you going to get rid of tipping? I understand it's cultural but I see so many of you complain about it and clearly the people who receive the tips are never satisfied with what you give them and end up being entitled cunts

>complain about customers not paying your wages
>get fired by the guy who should be paying your wages to begin with

>Mexicans
>Not deserving it
Get a load of this guy

Maybe the stupid spics should learn to tip

Why do employers think it's OK to curtail our civil rights in our off time?

Train her to poison tacos or something?

>not tipping postmen and policemen for their job
You're sickening me

Really makes me think

Is the purge a popular franchise with normies or something?

When I delivered pizza, yeah, yeah, even the poorest spics tipped. The only people who didn't were niggers (and generally asked for change back if they gave me a $20 and the price was $19.83.)

Fucking Lel

kill yourself you fucking faggot

When restaurants stop paying $3 hr.

but she said mexicans

Shitskins and kikes on Twitter say anti White stuff all the time but never face any kind of consequences. Really makes you think...

Since when are thieves customers?

fuck off spic lover

Let's start a gofundme

this is just more purge viral.marketing

YOU NIGGERS BETTER NOT TALK SHIT ABOUT WHATABURGEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Good steaks too mane.

Because the company also has rights, like the right to fire your ass for fucking up their business you autistic inbreed

Why is it so hard to find red pilled women?

THAT Rochstein?

>its a fat americans argue about what burgers are better to stuff their faces with episode
>>>/reddit/

Bwahahaha nothing can save you now reeeeeeee

WTF I HATE ROADHOUSE NOW

Hello there newfriend, is this your first day on Sup Forums?

I'd donate

If someone has a crowdfunding page for her I will send some money along.

>Black/Mexican goes on social media and says "Kill all the whites"
>Nothing happens

>White goes on social media and says "kill all the Black/Mexicans"
>Shitstorm and will be used as propaganda

This isn't funny anymore, it was never funny in the first place and it needs to stop

kek

Lol Savage

>black person claims that they want whites to die
>whoa how progressive, a truw victim of our society

>white claims any minority scum should die
>whoa such a bigot, racist, homophobe, transphobic, nazi

>its an edge lord dipshit desperately trying to prove hes "not like the other guys" episode.

>>>/earlydeath/

>Muh tip
No sympathy.

And this is why anonymity on the internet is a good thing. Saying stuff like this under your real name will get people riled up and out for your head, and it associates you with your employer. It's either an untraceable account or more clever wording like "There are people who, in a real life purge, would kill as many Mexicans as they could in one night" or similar.

Not our fault you dumbasses can't understand how tipping works

>incentive for waiters/waitresses to give great service
>if they're rude/give bad service you have the power to make them buttmad by not tipping them

They must be regios. Regios never tip and they always go to Texas and nowhere else when in America

if theres anyone in this planet that needs to be genocided its amerishits

DAS RAYSIS!

If there was a purge I would organize a militia and prove that we don't need governments to keep us safe.

>going after mexibros rather than BLM and their supporters

dun goofed

>heh screw you guys we're FREE PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN
>fire your employee as you see fit

Tipping is pretty jewish.
>Bussiness owner shifts responsibility to pay their staff onto customers
>Americans agree, love and even defend this system
>Happy Bussinessman face

>needing to pay your server their wage because their boss doesn't want to

We need to get in contact with this girl asap

I'll ask her out on a date to Texas Roadhouse and I won't tip ;p

Mexicans & Niggers are not very good tippers..

This is not news..

t. bartender

All hail Megatron!

If you don't tip, Don't eat at a restaurant. It's a shitty system but that's how it is.

>Unless they want cake.

i think it's pretty apparent that govt doesn't keep anyone safe but those governing

i've never met a mentally stable waiter or waitress in my life

they are not only low IQ, but they are uneducated and the most entitled people I've ever come across

so low intelligence they get mad at people patronizing the place that gives them a job, relying on them to pay their wage, becuase they are literally too dumb to demand a higher wage from their boss

they are too low intelligence to understand that when their bosses sit around and "shoot the shit" about how shitty some tippers are, only to go into the back room and smirk about how dumb his employees are for not even realizing how the business works

i don't care if some are "in college just makin some money to pay muh way" stripper-tier logic

they are all worthless. if the only job you can find is relying on the good will of total strangers while you bring something from point A to B, you deserve everything you DON'T GET in life

Fuck that I loved working for tips. I used to work at Outback (shitty rendition of an Austrailian steakhouse) and I'd come home from 6 hours of work with $150-200 in my pocket every time. Pay was better than anything less than a salary position and free food was awesome too.

I was extremely satisfied with getting tipped, but then again I also was good at my job.