Why do all the Disney girls go crazy as fuck but Nickelodeon girls seem to do alright?

Why do all the Disney girls go crazy as fuck but Nickelodeon girls seem to do alright?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ElBqpjZVWVI
usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/miley-cyrus-hanging-out-with-liam-hemsworth-after-patrick-split-2015294
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3367820/A-whale-time-Miley-Cyrus-dresses-racy-unicorn-flashes-fake-breast-s-joined-onstage-Pamela-Anderson-bizarre-marine-protest.html
usatoday.com/story/life/music/2014/01/15/miley-cyrus-bangerz-tour-bling-girl-power/4497899/
nytimes.com/2013/12/29/arts/music/miley-cyrus-on-her-jump-to-sexy-twerker.html?pagewanted=all
forbes.com/profile/miley-cyrus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dan "the man" Schneider takes care of his waifus.

Dan knows how to keep 'em keen.

I used to like Hannah Montana.
Can't believe Miley went so sexual.
As least Hemsworth is getting her back on track.

Must be something in the water.

dan

>Can't believe Miley went so sexual.

HOWEVER WOULD ANYONE KNOW?!?

I mean I only got the internet in 2014 but how could anyone know?!?

Whats going on in this picture?

I MEAN SHE WAS PURE! LOOK AT THIS PURITY!!

Dunno, but I distinctly remember having a crush on Lalaine when I was a kid

I mean I totally thought she would like be a nun and stuff!!

and like she totally never had scandals throughout her entire career! muh twerking and uhh tongue!1

Rowan Blanchard meets Hillary Duff for the first time.

and she only started bongs after she cut her hair in 2012 right? oh wait I don't remember dates! so just ignore the 2012 part!!

Thoughts on 'The Schneider Effect'? They Say he puts every single one of his girls through such violent sexual abuse, and that he's so well-hung as well as using the biggest toys he can find, that by the time he's finished with them, they are so stretched out and cannot find pleasure with regular white guys anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=ElBqpjZVWVI

people didn't totally get mad at these pictures that this gay guy stopped his bts pictures on twitter!

PURE WITH NO SCANDALS!!

I thought there was some relevance to the woman i the back.

this pole dance also totally wasn't a scandal!

PURE
U
R
E

but I only got access to the internet in 2014 so I don't know this stuff!! but that won't stop me from memeing!!

Did you see Miley's latest music video?

She unJUST'd herself.

That's the way I imagine her on our wedding day.

No. None.

Jajajajajajajaj

ahh yes the hemsworth meme too

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/miley-cyrus-hanging-out-with-liam-hemsworth-after-patrick-split-2015294

>April 29, 2015

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3367820/A-whale-time-Miley-Cyrus-dresses-racy-unicorn-flashes-fake-breast-s-joined-onstage-Pamela-Anderson-bizarre-marine-protest.html

>20 December 2015

BU BU BU BU BU BU BU BU

or maybe iek

miley saw everyone being whores and literally hates doing shit that other people do

>but muh jews control her! they would totally want her to release an album of self written songs and not work with people that have written proven number 1 songs and hits!!

Amanda Bynes would like a word with you.

Miley is officially back though

that's because Miley was never crazy like retards believe

usatoday.com/story/life/music/2014/01/15/miley-cyrus-bangerz-tour-bling-girl-power/4497899/

>"I don't have a hard time making fun of myself, so the whole thing is kind of making (fun of) the way people perceive me, doing that even more, and kind of making a character of myself. It's been really fun just to do that."

nytimes.com/2013/12/29/arts/music/miley-cyrus-on-her-jump-to-sexy-twerker.html?pagewanted=all

>You obviously know that the primary visual imprint of you from the last six months is either the V.M.A.s or your videos.

I went from people just thinking I was, like, a baby to people thinking I’m this, like, sex freak that really just pops molly and does lines all day. It’s like, “Has anyone ever heard of rock ’n’ roll?” There’s a sex scene in pretty much every single movie, and they go, “Well, that’s a character.” Well, that’s a character. I don’t really dress as a teddy bear and, like, twerk on Robin Thicke, you know?

>no arrests
>no DUI
>no rehab
>no public outbursts
>just hanging out at a club with friends once in a while

WEW CRAZY!! nobody does that!!

>just hanging out at a club with friends

You could go to her concerts and literally fingerbang her if you got close enough.

At least she's off probation now.

>all those shitty tattoos

GOTTA GO BACK
BACK TO THE PAST

>the ghost of USC
>alright
fucking kek

>Mexicans
>illegal aliens
PUT TWO AND TWO TOGETHER HERE PEOPLE
INFOWARS.COM

>makes complete ass of herself
>b-but it was all an ACT!!

pathetic

YOU JUST KNOW

i dont recognize the girl on the left
did she play any major roles in drake and josh?

jews fuck them while they are still kids.

Someone always replies like that when talking about Miley

Fanboy or Miley herself?

jon

>>makes complete ass of herself

>I think performances are real life!!!

fucking retard

Lucky Dan fucked prime Miranda sigh

Amanda Bynes. A good bit before Drake and Josh. Went legitimately crazy a couple years back. Also insulted our girl Nikki Blonsky.

like nobody ever fucking posts anything from real life! it's always

>but this performance! it's real life!!

like when people see fucking bella thorne and ariel winter all fucking naked at disneyland they go

>LE MILEY CYRUS!

like Miley wears shit like that at Disney Land

show me the post where i said that. she was trying to be an edgelord and it backfired and now she pretends like it was all part of her masterplan

in closing. you're waifu a shit

>she was trying to be an edgelord and it backfired

and then you have fucking retards like this who actually fucking think this

>forbes.com/profile/miley-cyrus/

>Cyrus returns to the FORBES Celebrity 100 after a four-year absence. The last time she made our list was when she was still rolling in Hannah Montana money. Now the pop singer is all grown up and courting controversy at every turn. Her twerking at the MTV Video Music Awards shocked many people who still see Cyrus as a little girl but the attention helped record sales. Her latest album "Bangerz" has been certified platinum.
LESS

WOAH TOTALLY BACKFIRED!!

>tfw Rowan is kind of your waifu just because Riley Matthews is GOAT
shame about the non-stop politics

totally backfired!

BACKFIRED!

Like I said earlier

>>but muh jews control her! they would totally want her to release an album of self written songs and not work with people that have written proven number 1 songs and hits!!

They totally don't want her to work with mike will made it again!!

I mean he only did FUCKING FORMATION WITH BEYONCE AFTER BANGERZ

FUCKING BLACK BEATLES NUMBER 1 SONG

HUMBLE WITH KENDRICK

They want her and some other producer to do her album!! They don't want MAX MARTIN! SIA!

Miley writer is where the bucks are to be made!!

ah, yeah she made a bunch of money because her original fanbase where still with her. but after seeing her try so hard they have all since bailed which is why she is backtracking hard

ded pets and tour was a complete failure

holy shit youre more pathetic than her

Are you insane?

what's your endgame mileyfag? You literally post the same stuff every time I see a Miley thread on here. I love her and never thought she was 'corrupted' but your posts always make me feel uncomfortable. Please go back to TIGHT posting tbqh

>ded pets and tour was a complete failure

ahh yes her FREE ALBUM RELEASED SEPARATELY FROM HER LABEL and SOLD OUT SMALL THEATER TOUR WITH THE FUCKING FLAMING LIPS

that was TOTALLY MEANT TO BE MAINSTREAM!!

>WTF MAN WE ARE JUST MEMEING! CAN'T YOU LET US CIRCLE JERK OUR EPIC MEMES ON THIS SHIT BOARD?!?

>WITH THE FUCKING FLAMING LIPS

now you get it

Why do these washed up chicks always look so bloated? Same with Lohan.

>he doesn't know about pedowood

Alcohol

It's the on set "teachers" that mostly fuck the kids up.