Fuck, we are still cucked

Austrian small town collects 400 signatures to keep an Afghani family in Austria, even though authorities decided to deport them to Croatia. ... And the only reason they want them in Austria is because they are Christian, not Muslim. The son is a "ministrant" (a dude who helps the priest during ceremonies), the mother is going to "mother-kid" meetings and the father is playing a part in the The Passion of Jesus plays.

Keep the Christians.

>deporting the christians so they can import more muslims
lmao

If the community wants them to stay, they probably deverve being here more than many of those, who own an austrian passport and donĀ“t even speak our language.

doesn't matter dude,
we will get our 37500 a year, if not more.
at least they are christian

>we will get our 37500 a year, if not more.
You mean 60,000 this year, right? We are getting 3,000 to 5,000 a month - it's only getting worse in the next weeks.

bbbut.. i'm a christian, you can't send me back there!

The community don't wants niggers to be deported, do you thinks they deserve being here?

Accept all Christians.

RAUS!

I dont get you Germans. I am Serb-fag and my family came to Austria in the 90's. We got a green card to stay during the war but when it ended we were told we had to return but instead moved to Canada. My parents here work hard, I finished Uni and so did my sister, we were never on welfare and now we own a house, a condo and 3 cars. My sister also owns a sweet condo downtown and im going to law school. Meanwhile thousands of bosnian muslims and albanians got Austrian citizenship and now thousands of Syrian freeloaders are getting benefits courtesy of your state. You guys still upset of Franz Ferdinand or something???

PS. We're Christian too!

keep the christians

Maybe because they are the 1 in a thousand thats decent and they dont want them replaced with a band of rapists.

What the fuck, if you have real Arab Christians, then fucking keep them. What the fuck is this shit, they're even real family?!

Well, dude, Austria is run by the Red-Green shills who want to throw out hard working Christians, and important didndunuffin Islamists.

Can't do anything about it. our Trudeau also imports more "Muslim refugees" than Christians these days. It is pretty hard to go to Canada, if you are a non-Muslim.

Keep them.
The community can then say it's done it's part and it's already diverse.

Population 2,727 votes 400 that's not a lot op people.

Fucking Christcucks.

It's not going to get better, fuckwit

This thread is in bad taste, OP should get 24hr ban. You are heartless if you are mad that Christians get helped, they will improve your economy too.

AUSTRIA NO

This is not about religion you fucking dumbass christfag cuck

Africa is full of christians, you think we should take all the niggers on the planet?

Cunts probably converted after coming here just to get another reason to not be deported.

fuckem.

>muh crishin shitskins are totally fine

No, lard, they're not. Unless the holy water washes away their genetic filth and cleans them white, they will never be able to assimilate, they will always be a foreign element and from that ethnodiversity you'll get the problems Putnam talks about.