You're at the cinema and this man approaches you and warns that having your feet on the seat is haram and if you don't...

You're at the cinema and this man approaches you and warns that having your feet on the seat is haram and if you don't remove them, you will get nothing but the sword. What is your immediate reaction?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B_cX1SwiC1Y?t=70
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing, because I'm not a subhuman or a teenager so I never have my feet on the seat

he's a sikh so he's cool just muslim sand niggers to be worried about

laugh because he is obviously delivering a Sikh burn against Muslims who take their shit too seriously

FALCON, ATTACK!

>Your halal pizza has arrived, kafir. That will be $19.99, plus tip, plus jizya.

ask him why as a sikh he is enforcing the laws of islam

I VOTED TRUMP I DON'T THIS
>stand and start shouting national anthem lyrics not in any order because i'm retarded
>people i'm with have their heads in their hands
that'll teach that mexican with the orange hat on

>that having your feet on the seat is haram and if you don't remove them, you will get nothing but the sword.
What the fuck? I love Islam now!

Remind him that this being a movie theater is (((they)))'re territory, and that he should'nt be trespassing

he's a BASED SHITSKIN so there's nothing to worry about

>still going to theaters

better than netflix and shill

>muslim pizza delivery.png
>indian

>Not owning your own

>not knowing the difference between exploders and dedicated street shitters
American education, everyone

Islam is the second largest religion in India, with 14.2% of the country's population or roughly 172 million people identifying as adherents of Islam (2011 census).

>this epic "sikhs are bro tier" meme

lol fuck off you cunts

Tell the Sikh to stop joshing me, chill and watch the movie with me.

Indians rarely involve themselves in the restaurant or takeaway trade. Usually Pakistanis or Bangladeshis.

>muslims pretending to be a race again.
>indians pretending they cant be muslims.
chinese or japanese?

I'm from Laos

Run into a dark area and play hide and go Sikh with him.

I laugh along with him at silly Muslim superstitions because as a Sikh he hates Muslims more than I do.

please point to the part of my post that mentioned Netflix

this

Sorry, shitskin, but this is Drumpf's Amerikkka now NIGGER.

>Americans don't know the difference between Sikhs and Muslims and think anyone with a beard and brown skin is a Muslim

>a Sikh burn
I kek'd heres an up(you)

>haram
>halal
>kafir
>jizya
>Islam
He's a Sikh, ameritards.

>*blocks your heterosexuality*

muslims dont wear turbans they wear these little gay crocheted hats

Why is a Sikh talking about shit being Haram? It's not like I'm trying to shave or something.

Why would an absolute BRO tier (bro tier) Sikh attack me, a white man, who he views as his equal?

What's the difference??

checked but how else is there to watch movies that aren't shitty pirate ofthe bay that involve so fatty getting up to piss and refill popcorn

Tell me you wouldn't want to toss the chakram around with this guy
youtu.be/B_cX1SwiC1Y?t=70

Sikh sole purpose in life is killing Muslims.
Their book literally says
>Kill muslims
>Fuck bitches
>Get money
Three easy steps!

Call security.

Why can I understand Sikhs when they talk but regular Poos are completely unintelligible?

Libraries

so much dubs from you ok i concede