Why don't millennial work hard?

Why don't millennial work hard?

No reason to.

But WHY?

What's the point? The future doesn't look too bright and it's making us me feel apathetic. Sure wish I knew what the boomers' motivation was. It seems like they actually gave a shit about living and establishing a good life for themselves.

Things I've come to accept about op.

He loves dipping limp dicks in balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Just covers that whole body up with mayonnaise and sliding across it. Putting spicy red crab sauce on a dick before going to town on it with his ass hole

Stable life, kids, good paying jobs, car, house, mortgage, little debt, investments, etc

Repeat after me: I am free.

But seriously, if you're a piece of shit NEET I hope you die in a fucking fire you worthless parasite. MY TAX DOLLARS are paying for your bum ass to sit around smoking cigs and drinking 40s all day without a care in the world.

Heh, reminds me of the NEETs I beat up the other day. Sent em' straight to the hospital haha.....

No future to strive for.

>work hard to buy a house!

Nah, I won't be able to afford a house til I'm about 45

>work hard and start a family!

Why bring children into the world I have absolutely no means of supporting? I can feed and clothe myself, but $300 in diapers/month alone would completely bankrupt me in 1 month. Plus the current education system is just meant to take parents out of the equation and rob your kids of independence, free-thinking, and personality.

>work hard git money!

3% pay increase is not really a motivating force.

>all this pessimism.

user unfortunately this is why you will never be successful and able to do all those things 10 years earlier.

Don't worry, I do work. I just get the feeling that that generation had a real sense of purpose, and I don't.

pic related goes for europe too

You asked this twenty billion times and people told you twenty billion times why.

Please consider Ritalin.

this is the life of like 20% of the world at most, get your head out of your ass you NEET faggot

>Ritalin
>speeds you up, a crazy notorious upper

>used to calm someone down

Are you autistic?

why does steve o keep asking these questions?

I think the most important factor might be that one does not need a job to get laid, instead there are cheap sluts everywhere.

You can also eat doritos and probably afford internet access without having a job, in most western countries. And in general it seems people have just gotten a lot more equal in terms of wages and outcomes, in the last 50(?) years in the west, no matter their effort or productivity.

If you wanted to get a family you would have a hard time buying a house with the kind of pyramid scheme that the older generations have engaged in in the house markets.

Perhaps there is also something to be said for a lack of community, religion, etc.

Then put a barrel of a shotgun into your mouth and pull the trigger Moshe.

Chicken and egg argument. I feel as though I am successful. I like my job and pay my bills on time. But I don't feel like I'm really able to "get ahead" in the traditional sense of the American Dream.

Solution: End democracy. Forbid women to work for wages, instead let men take care of them. Start a theocratic state. Make the less capable work for breadcrumbs. Gas some hippies, kill some old people.
Make marriage a meaningful concept again. Start sending slutty women to nunneries to live their entire lives in forced celibacy.

....ban contraception, and end the welfare state!

>instead there are cheap sluts everywhere

wouldn't know about that user, going on 26 yr/ old virgin here. wizard powers soon? but seriously it's part of my crippling depression :(

>....ban contraception, and end the welfare state!

So we can all end up like India?

I dunno what is amerifats excuse for doom and gloom ,but here economy is shit.

I am diligent at my work, my shit minimum wage part time job. But hopes and dreams? Seem more distant every month.

But i still hope i can move to somewhere else and have a comfy life before the habbenings begin.

The narrative we were raised with was that if you worked hard your standard of living will increase and that you will achieve some sort of self actualization/realization through application of labour and taking ownership and responsibility for your vocation.

The reality many millennials find themselves in is that they have to work hard as their living standards decline, often in service industry jobs that are degrading and have no security, that are bureaucratic environments in which it's impossible to take ownership or responsibility for what you do, where you are actively discouraged from using your initiative and are completely alienated from the products of your labor (not Marxists btw).

Thanks babyboomers

Well, I guess we can still allow sterilization (of the low IQ people).

Fuck, perfectly summed up.

>millennial applies for 1 job he is unqualified for
>worked hard today, time to sit back and watch my life improve
>OMG WHY DIDNT THEY CALL ME THIS IS BS LIFE IS NOT FAIR

Shoo shooo!

Also as a follow-up

Effort is what separates the failures and successes. 100% effort. The odds are stacked against you, I grew up poor as fuck, no connections, nothing, I was poor as fuck from 18-22 (ketchup sandwiches poor) and as soon as I stopped blaming the system and working my ass off my life improved drastically. I'm also a poo-in-loo.

Seriously. It's like they think their whole lives happen in their 20's