I wake up put on the news, every major news station is running the Russia is helping trump story. Wtf

I wake up put on the news, every major news station is running the Russia is helping trump story. Wtf.

yes because they control the media and they want her in power.

Even if its true so what?
Now we have two issues
1) Russia can hack the USA
2) Clinton is corrupt as fuck on every level

2 is easier to solve than 1 so solve 2 first by jailing her then let Trump sort out any shit like that with Russia

Confirmed. In it's entirety.

Yes, pay no attention to the content of the emails, only who leaked them.

Think about it. It's likely that's what happened, possibly without Trump even knowing about it. Russia wants Trump to win.

after whats been released by these hackers
>what difference does it make

Also I'm pretty sure we will be hearing how Sarah Silvermans Twitter was " hacked" by the Russians.

These hacks are only happening because they're women!!

State media.

Funny, isn't it? It's almost like they want you to distract you from something.

They lost their power over the facebook frog manipulation. Now they seek low blows since they can't rely on the jewish frog memetics.

Can we talk for a second about why Russia is so bad that any even tangential relation to them makes you a bad guy as well?

Did Putin commit some mass genocide I didn't hear about or something? They seem pretty based considering the ISIS situation, seems to me like the U.S. and Russian being bros would be a good thing.

Why were the Snowden leaks okay but this isn't? This question is mostly rhetorical but still.

More likely was some server admin at the DNC is a berniebro who was pissed about comrade sanders getting fucked over by the shill4hill brigade.

What happened to her twitter?

Any word on the percentage of bernouts we can expect to vote Trump yet? The protests at the DNC have been pretty loud and consistent lately.

Russia is a contending world power. They want to paint the image that there is a russian threat with trump involved. But russia for quite some time has realised the threat of islam aswell as letting the world go to hell upon the guidance of weak presidential guidance.

Russia is better of contending with a sound of mind man then an erratic bitch for a president that allows the world to go to hell. And work towards sending it to hell than against it.

Russia is also against the islamic state. That of which trump wants to deal with along with other eastern european countries want to deal with yet obama continues to help fund and turn the blind eye.

It was hacked and had a link to a YouTube video. But there was a message written in Russian. Check the catalog I see about 3 threads about it.

Prove it shill

>They want to paint the image that there is a russian threat with trump involved
Damn those pesky Russians and their revealing of corruption within US politics. Putin is literally worse than Hitler.

It's really quite saddening that they can expect enough people to follow this narrative that it is worth pushing.

"It is possible" is the equivalent of "no, but its suits my narrative"

>Mfw they think I'm really gonna believe this bullshit

Exactly, but I'm asking what exactly dems thinks makes Putin (and Russia in its entirety by association I guess) so bad? Just that he assassinated one guy or what?

Russia seems like a pretty cool place to me, I'd like to see us be allies and fix shit in the world, not enemies. Together with releasing Japan from their no war bullshit we could fuck up China's shit and defeat islamic terrorism, seems pretty neat.

Diversionary tactic.
Don't address: Rigging election, selling government positions to donaters, strongarming the media, spreading lies/ smear campaign against Trump, insurance fraud, or promoting the person responsible.
Play victim of someone they can somehow associate with Trump.

I dunno, this morning all I heard was "OMFG FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT DON'T YOU GUYS WANT TO ELECT THE FIRST. ****WOMAN***. PRESIDENT???? WOOOMMMAAANNNN!!!"

They're not even trying to hide it now.

the fact that they say "to help donald trump" should be a dead giveaway that it's not true and the media will do anything to stop a republican from winning

Oh and I mean their cover story for hating Putin/Russia, obviously it's because they revealed dem corruption and collusion with the media, but I mean what's their """"logical"""" reason for hating Russia and thinking they're basically, literally hitler: the country?

> percentage of bernouts we can expect to vote Trump yet?

Realistically this is not going to be a significant number. The whole 'trump is hitler!' thing is too far embedded in their psyche. However, a good amount of them will stay home or vote for Pocahontas, and that's almost as good.

The enthusiasm gap is too large for hillary to overcome, and she isn't going to be able to motivate her base (whatever that is... post menopausal women?) enough to win.

There are a bunch of people voting FOR trump. (MUH WALL, MUH CHYNA)
There are a bunch of people voting AGAINST hillary (MUH SUPREME COURT, MUH SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED)

And on the other side there are a bunch of people voting against trump (MUH RACISM, MUH DRUMPF)
But the number of people voting for Hillary is a comparatively small group (MUH DUSTY OLD VAGINA!)

Trump and Hillary are now statistically tied in the polls, but when it comes to who is actually going to get off their asses and vote during election day, Trump has a YUGE advantage.

Don't worry lefties, you'll be okay. We managed to survive 8 years of obama, and trump will be a far better leader than him.

Who do you think they will vote for?

There was a sorry I glanced at with Putin saying its WWIII if Hillary is pres.

Seems like either way we're gonna win

>Trump gets elected
>Everything improves.

This would be the final icing on the cake, desu.

with saying the russians did it they pretty much confirm the emails.

The DNC sent out a memo to their media wings, CNN and MSNBC, to try scapegoating the fact that they are the DNC's media wings even though we now have the emails proving what we all long-suspected.

And yeah, Putin might have been behind the timing of the release, from his point of view it makes sense to help Trump win, as Hillary has basically said "Fuck Russia, let's Cold War"

A big deal is being made about some suspicious journalist deaths.

The libs are going to cry about dirty politics from a foreign power. But while she was Secretary of State, she was sticking her nose in Putin's reelectian ccampaign talking shit about him.

Putin = Russia = Soviet Union = Eternal Enemy

They just don't like it that Putin isn't a degenerate leader so they push that narrative.
Remember, the Democrat's objective is to destabilise geopolitics to the point where people can be forced to accept the world gouvernment. They need an arch nemesis for that.
They're projecting. Pay attention to what they're saying when criticising their opponents and look up whether any of their critique applies exclusively to themselves. In Clinton's case, I have found this to be absolutely true.

You need to understand how corrupt HRC, the DNC, CF and the leftist are. Try reading a few of the emails just released.

Damage control from the DNC. They know how to spin anything.

The question everyone has to remember is: did the Russians write those emails? No. lol

ayatollah Khamenei

This. Surprise, surprise! If you fuck up in foreign politics enough it comes around and bites you on the ass.

THE BIG BAD RUSSIANS ARE TRYING TO HELP THE BIG MEANIE RACIST DONALD TRUMP

EVEN THOUGH THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE READING THESE HEADLINES HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE CONNECTION BETWEEN RUSSIA AND THE USA IS
WE ARE STILL GOING TO RUN THESE RIDICULOUS SCARE CAMPAIGNS IN A VAIN ATTEMPT TO SWAY THE BRAINWASHED LEFT EVEN FURTHER INTO OUR WEB

Russia isn't perfect and has it's corruption but works towards the ends and means of common sense.

That is russias greatest threat. The abandonment of common sense has been the greatest tool at destroying once great nations across the surface of this planet.

With common sense their propaganda will be viewed objectively. It's a threat aswell as trump as they serve as reminders to adhere to ones common sense.

The elite want an erradict group of people, lost, easily manipulated and without common sense so they can play the perpetual divide, conquer, blame and release info that is to blame that abandons all sense of common sense.

Look at sweden, germany, leftist americans. Easy to manipulate because of the lack of common sense, the brainwashed into self hatred and the hatred that fuels the fire.

These nations are so easily controlled because they've abandoned common sense. They rely on those who are the most vocal and have abandoned sanity.

Russia represents a world power, an underdog though corrupt as it is. Works towards the benefit of it's ethnic population and works within the confines of common sense.

The globalists biggest threat.

They are going to cry about Russian involvement in foreign politics while she funded revolutions in the middle east while Secretary of State?

Being buddy-buddy with each other would be great, but there will always be somebody on both sides who'd want a bigger slice of the cake at the other's expense.

And slavs are huge faggots. It's easy to have an open mind before you have to deal with them.

But no, user, those are young 'moderate' Muslims. Do are the ones that practice the peaceful Islam.

See the things on their heads? those a sign of independence and womanhood!

>President of the USA randomly blaming another country with no evidence

What a responsible thing to do :^)

COLD WAR KIDS

I still don't get the "muh racism" either. Seems like every time people are asked what Trump said that was racist they can't come up with an actual answer, or they come up with a false one that gets disproven and they start stuttering "uhh... uuuuhhhh..."

Like you ask them "what did Trump say that was racist?" and they say "he said all mexicans are rapists" and you say "uh actually he didn't say that, he said many illegal immigrants crossing the border are criminals, murders, rapists, thieves, etc. Do you know about the Mexican Cartels?" "Uhhh... uhhh well umm..." Or they say "he wants to deport mexicans" and you ask them "he wants to deport ILLEGAL immigrants, don't you think we should enforce the rule of law? You know we have laws that are supposed to regulate immigration, right? What about the economic impacts of illegal immigration, what do you know about that?" and they stumble over their words or say "are you kidding me???" or something.

It's funny but sad at the same time. All you really need to say to any anti-Trump person is "what *specifically* did he say that was X (racist, antisemetic, sexist, xenophobic [asking them for the definition of this word is fun too], etc)? You see their face just drop as they realize they don't know any actual specifics.

i thought russia was a backwards propaganda spewing shithole
the american governemt and their saudi funded media are taking this shit to a whole new level

Obama managed to stutter it out, so it must be true.

Forgive my drunken mistakes.

But the biggest threat to globalism are nations that adhere to common sense and those who work towards the ethnic population of said tribes.

Russia is a threat because it suggests things like coalitions of contending powers to work towards ending terrorism.

Something the US hates as it funds the islamic state. So russia is the enemy of the world. Trump wants to destroy terrorists, not fund them, remain neutrel and cut off terrorist flow within civil nations and he is the great enemy.

Basically anyone who works towards the interest of the tribe is the enemy. Your the enemy to work for your own self interest and you're most certainly the enemy of globalism if you don't want to just roll over and die.

It's just the elite being whinging whining bastards pointing the fingers at those who want to survive and not roll over and die for the sake of those that work against said self interest.

Just corruption fucking the world and those who act upon common sense are the enemy.

>Russia hacked the emails! Therefore, we can just forget everything the emails contained.

>wednesday night
>drunk

>All you really need to say to any anti-Trump person is "what *specifically* did he say that was X (racist, antisemetic, sexist, xenophobic
Nothing makes me feel better than shattering someones echo chamber.

I like how it proves not JUST that Bernie got fucked over by the establishment, but ALSO that the "MSM doesn't report the truth but just tries to push a narrative it's told to by its establishment masters" is actual true. It's solid proof of this.

What a time to be alive. Praise KEK.

muh faggots

its because seth rich leaked the emails and was murdered for it. so the dnc blames those scary russians to divert attention

It's possible aliens put nigger on the earth simply to annoy us.

>MSM doesn't report the truth but just tries to push a narrative it's told to by its establishment masters
I want to hear this referenced every single fucking day until even the dumbest mouthbreathing normie understands it, this beast of a media needs to die ASAP, there can be no real change in this country until we can shut off the bullshit-taps.

Are you Trump fanboys seriously on the same side as comrad Putin? Think about that for a minute.

That's the thing though, isn't it? That's sorta what they're trying to imply, like "hmmm maybe the Russians wrote those emails instead?"

Except they aren't actually saying "hey these emails are false, I never wrote that shit!" Which seems more damning than anything in all honesty. They're not specifically denying they wrote those emails, they're not saying those emails are false. Which you think they'd do if those were fake make-up emails from the Russians.

Which means they're all real emails.

>President of the USA randomly blaming another country with no evidence

>blaming

He literally just said it's possible, idiot.

Being killed by polonium-210 when you're about to testify against the fsb is a bit beyond suspicious.

That's like raping a child then calling the person who reported you a racist.

Since they couldn't say ISIS leaked them to help Donald, because that's a bit too obvious of a shill even for normies, they had to resort to the next """"""""Big Bad""""""""; being Russia.

They aren't trying to claim Russia wrote them, they're trying to argue we should disregard them because Russia is trying to manipulate us by leaking them.

The weight of that argument hinges heavily on how scared you are of Russia, because that's some Cold War-era "greater good" shit.

wtf I love Russia now.

But seriously you guys are bro tier.

Sorry I don't have the source, but early on someone at DNC admitted the emails were real.

I'm an australian not a dandy or foreign invader who likes to adopt our accent and fly our flag.

And Soros said Putin is behind the flood of shitskins!!!!

>handrubbing intensifies

>"Hackers exposed our corruption!"
>"Let's just talk about the hackers!"

If a burglar breaks into a house and finds a murder, should they talk about the burglar?

What makes comrad Putin your enemy?

If King Nigger is the one in charge?

Yes I guess.

>Guy kills police officers in Dallas
>Says "I want to kill white people. I want to kill police officers."
Obama: We can't even begin to untangle his motives
>DNC emails leaked
>Admittedly evidence points towards russians
Obama: Well I can't say for sure why Russia did it but Trump said he likes Putin so...

It should be illegal for the President to say this shit.

Trump is giving a press conference on this right now on Fox News.

Leftists are so funny. Considering the idea that Russia even is responsible for these leaks;

>Edward Snowden leaks CIA/NSA business everyone already knew about
>HE A HERO! HERO! A VERY GOOD BOY!

>Russia leaks DNC corruption and oligarchy cronyism
>FUCKING REDS! THEY HATE OUR FUCKING FREEDOM!

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHH

>cheat on wife
>someone releases the video of you fucking another woman
>"it doesn't matter what's on the video, sweetheart, what matters is that our asshole neighbour could be behind it and wants to destroy our marriage"
fuck obongo

Funny, because it's got the same factual information backing as;
OMG THE CIA KILLED JFK!
JFK was killed.
The person responsible had no real motive.
OMG IT WAS THE CIA!!!

stop getting your news from Facebook, OP. Or don't, just quit posting your blue pilled bull shit like it's news.

What's going on?

>Media and lefties try to say Trump is literally Hitler
>Doesn't work
>Time to change the tactic
>Come on you guys, Trump is literally Putin, wake up

>mfw it won't work either

Thats leaving room to say "yes, the Russian did it" his implication of blame will divert attention away from the content but to the originator.

hes blaming Russia and trump at the same time to save his own party's ass

Yeah I don't see how someone amending our relationship with Russia is a bad thing. Many countries we were once enemies + a war with are now our friends. Russia is actually helping to protect its people instead of Muslim migrants.

Besides its not the Cold War anymore I don't know why these people think that. The real threat of a new Cold War is between us and China. They are a rising super power, we owe them a shit ton of money, and we have no idea what kind of fire power they have over there.

>Putin pulling off regime change in America
Well time to taste your own medicine

Its their cover story
They can't say anything because they have no idea who the fuck did it because the info was more or less open to anybody on the planet to steal for over a year and a half.
So they blame russia

the left are trying so desperately it's their last grasp for air

They gotta crosscheck with their associates when saying shit like this.

Russian liberals are weeping "Impossible, Russia not strong" and the rest going "NICE IVAN, RUSSIAN STRONG, WE HACK THEM"

It's a decent strategy. Makes it look like Putin is afraid of Hillary, which could very well be the truth.

I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop on the rest of these leaks and see what kind of spin job these faggots try to push. They're already failing miserably to try recover from what's already out there right now as is, they're gonna get even more desperate as this thing wears on.