Is the FFC decision to overrule net neutrality proof that americans are too dumb for democracy?

Is the FFC decision to overrule net neutrality proof that americans are too dumb for democracy?

what's your reasoning

>claims to love freedom
>actually support corporations in having total monopoly on your internet freedom

Choose one and only one

Honestly we should carpet bomb them and show them what real Democracy looks like.

I guess we all wish this were true, but the decision will probably be overruled by the Supreme Court or the Congress.

MORE FREEDOM FOR BIG BUSINESS MEANS MORE FREEDOM FOR ME OK?? GOMMUNISTICS GUBMENT PROTECTION SHUD BE OUTLAWED JESUS AGREES!

> He thinks this will go to the supreme court
LMAO can't believe how easily people believe plebbitors

There's literally nothing wrong or illegal or unconstitutional about a free market you fucking spic. The wall can't go up soon enough.

no because they didnt have a say in this

this was a literal re-iteration of

Based Pai

Ok, if you say so.

this vote was massively unpopular

it was a vote by 5 people

I will enjoy the tears from all the statist libcucks, deregulation is a good thing.

Wrong!

You burgers sure love your monopolies. I don't get it.

>MUH FREEEEDOOOOOMM
>M-MUH LIB TEARS

Comcast already altered its "pledge" on net neutrality Trumpster

can't wait until Sup Forums gets banned in US so I will not have to see their shitty posts

NN is internet communism...

>free market
>in a monopoly

What the Americans have could hardly be called a democracy

hopefully this wakes some people up. everyones gotta smell the coffee and realize trump is fucking us all over. net neutrality was good for the people, and the government used to be on our side, no matter how much daddy trump says otherwise.

>hopefully this wakes some people up. everyones gotta smell the coffee and realize trump is fucking us all over. net neutrality was good for the people, and the government used to be on our side, no matter how much daddy trump says otherwise.

>even the dog is overweight

This is beneficial to big business. There will be a big uproar about it for a few days and then it'll be hushed and you'll hear next to nothing about it online or on tv because the MM will stop broadcasting about it. It is not in their interest to mobilise the public for NN.