I'm trying, but all I want to look at is you

>I'm trying, but all I want to look at is you
Jesus Christ.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x4byeyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>literal faggot that has no depth perception sucks at baseball
Color me surprised.

SU is pretty cringe and on the nose. What do you expect? It's fucking awful.

Honestly, this was the episode that sold me on their relationship.
Nauseatingly cute.

Hello, I am dateless OP and am mad that there has to be romance in my shows because I myself cannot find love and must instead expunge hate from myself.

Every relationship in this show is written like a quirk web comic by people who fantasize about relationships rather than actually having them.

Also the meme writing on Peridot increases every episode.

>Peri's got yo' back!
Like what the fuck, when the fuck would Peridot ever say that. It sounds like literal fan fic material.

>user trying to go "hurr these characters are one dimensional" in a silly lighthearted baseball episode where nothing's taken seriously

Man you really need to learn to have fun OP.

>if you criticize my show i'll throw ad hominems at you!

All right, I'm here. Now why did you want to look at me?

Purge the show, my Lord.

>Hello I'm still OP and I use words like "ad hominem" when I'm getting my ass kicked
>Please call me back I know you have my number
>I didn't mean to run over your dog
>He was asking for it anyway

I'm sorry you feel so connected to a TV show that you have to insult people that criticize it, user.

I just figured it was peridot trying to imitate the way purple fatty speaks.

Are you from an 80's sitcom? Were you the jock?

Nah, man, Jesus is cool with the homos, now.

Honestly, Rebecca Sugar needs to tone down the gay stuff and the misandry too.

Add more lore and push the plot forward. Is that too much to ask?

>in a silly lighthearted baseball episode where nothing's taken seriously
So most of the show? Is that why these characters suck and whose only trait for most of them is how much of a lesbian they are?

>misandry
What the hell are you talking about?

Ask someone who got off on their own shipping fanart to tone down the shipping and actual focus on the writing? Yes, that is too much.

anyone have a link to this episode?

dude, you're trying to hard to bait, like no one's this retarded

It's pretty fucking sad that the romance in this is so goddamn insipid, like FFN material

That's why I'm now a #LoudMissile, meme all you want about incest but in actuality the family relationships in Loud House are believable, touching, and well done.

God damn it!

>Y-You can't say something negative about my show! Bait, BAAAAAAIT!

Welcome to Sup Forums, newfag

Peri is being influenced by Amy and Steven, mostly Amy. Didn't you catch that in the episode?

what did you expect

for real dude, stop
you're embarrassing yourself

I meant purge the show from the flat, cringily unfunny and one-dimensional characters in it.

Then she should say it more stilted in a funny manner like she's struggling to emulate it rather than spouting out these catchphrases like she's a natural sitcom comic relief character.

I caught sight of a pony among those.

>BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIT!
Why can't you just accept someone doesn't like your show? If someone were to say this were the best show ever, you'd agree and say it is, but if someone says it's the worst, you call them a troll. Is it actually hard to fathom that people don't agree with your tastes?

That would be retarded, faggot. It's fine as it is.

Not to mention, why would see still speak like that after spending months interacting with them.

at this point she's doing it just to be edgy

>Hello I'm OP.
>I'd like to order five medium four-cheese pizzas and a dick down my throat.
>What do you mean, you don't make four-cheese pizza?!

Watch it. I've got a locker with your name on it.

It's your locker.

It has your name written on the outside to indicate it belongs to you.

Newfag alert.

here

dailymotion.com/video/x4byeyo

he has a point
>no male gems
>terrible male characters
>steven is a fat retarded kid (his final form, stevonnie, is a woman)

thanks

You're not even trying.

please don't samefag

Jesus is cool with that, too. Have you read the Bible? Zero depth, most of the characters are pretty much cardboard cutouts.

:3 welcome

There is a halfway legitimate argument for Sugar hating on masculinity but that argument has nothing to do with your post.

i don't think it's the best show ever, that right goes to ed edd & eddy and KND
i'm just saying that you're reasoning for why you don't like the show seems baity and childish

>Steven is a male gem and he almost never fails, while pulling new powers out his ass as the plot demands

>Not to mention, why would see still speak like that after spending months interacting with them.
Because it's in Peri's character to be more socially awkward than socially adept. But I guess that doesn't matter, after one or two 11-minute episodes, she should get over one of her character traits because "that's development!" when really, it's just the writers being lazy that they can't write in-character jokes and just throw around quirky stuff because "haha that would be so cute xD".

Literally, the scripts in this show feel like they write them in an hour tops. They have the easiest jokes that, except for Garnet, don't seem to be character specific at all. Fucking Pearl could have said, "Pearl's got yo' back! Ha-ha! R-right Steven? Is that how you say it?" and it would be considered in-character.

Doug is the strong male figure we deserve.

>Because it's in Peri's character to be more socially awkward than socially adept
It's called character development

>is a little bitch

FACT: western animation fans are the weeaboos of this century.

Steven is based on her brother and nu-male. He's also a woman deep down inside, literally, consider his gem is his mother's.

I mean fuck, at least give as a depth perception excuse.

Or shit - maybe say she was relying on her future sight to cheat but kept predicting the wrong throw because of all the variable pitches (forkballs, curveballs, screws, etc.)? That way our Ruby could convince her to stop using the future sight. Just have decisive confidence and swing in the moment.

But nah they gotta go with "Sapphire is so thirsty she can't concentrate for 5 fucking seconds".

Also he is perfect and I want a son just like him.

Fucking Job.

>his final form, stevonnie
That isn't even his final form.

>But I guess that doesn't matter, after one or two 11-minute episodes, she should get over one of her character traits because "that's development!"
Nice reading comprehension. Nice to see how easily SU's audience can be satisfied as long as they get to see their waifu do cute and quirky things.

Greg is best dad.

>call down the son of god just to ask him to remove a cartoon you don't like from existence

There's no way you wouldn't get put on the "goes to hell" list.

>can't even concentrate for two seconds while being around ruby
>used to be an oracle for one of the most powerful gems in existence
>garnet is still considered to be good for sapphire

>But nah they gotta go with "Sapphire is so thirsty she can't concentrate for 5 fucking seconds".

I want to hate the dialogue in this episode, but I've known people just like that. Maybe if those fuckers could've just fused into one person, they would've been tolerable.

Just like how if a show doesn't have good female characters then it's misogynistic, right?

i really don't get people's problem with Steven
he's a nice kid, that always tries to live up to everyone's expectations, and generally doesn't want to cause harm, i really don't get the hate

>steven universe lacking in lore or plot
Have you ever even fucking watch the shit?

Jokes on you Jesus doesn't know my name.

>58 replies
>29 posters
OP working on overtime.
Wew.

This. Anybody who hates Greg is dead inside.

Stephen's strength comes from feminine attributes however. Which is where he differs from the shows other male characters who generally fail

he's a beta and surrendered his birthright to his asian waifu who can fuse with him to form a tranny

Characters need flaws and Steven's effeminate behavior makes him look like a weenie.

Garnet's character literally gets worse when we see more of R&S. Like how she builds up how important relationships are then we learn their love origin story was just love at first sight + an accident.

he's a security guard, while his wife is a doctor. clearly, he's not the breadwinner

I don't mind the gay stuff but I'd like to see more Ruby and Sapphire outside of the context of each other.

>feminine attributes
the fuck are you talking about?

>characters need flaws unless it's a flaw that triggers me

>But nah they gotta go with "Sapphire is so thirsty she can't concentrate for 5 fucking seconds".
Well yes, that's funnier.

>That way our Ruby could convince her to stop using the future sight. Just have decisive confidence and swing in the moment.
This wasn't a character building episode man. Almost every other episode has some deep shit about becoming a better person or whatever. This was a break from that.

They never said it's lacking, they say they want more. It's the best part of the show and it seems to be sidelined for lesbian shit.

His effeminate behavior is a character trait not a flaw.

People dislike him because of two reasons,
1) >muh gary stu
2) >muh non-masculine male
and both of them fucking suck.

Basically, it's a bunch of hypocritical faggots who get triggered by the slightest shit.

you forgot that steven loves to cross-dress in front of the whole town. his father must be so proud

Steven used to be kinda annoying, but if people hate him now they're ridiculous. He's improved considerably as a character and his compassion, patience, and good humor make him a pretty damn good role model for little kids watching the show (or anyone really), no matter what cynical people say.

Crossdressing for comedic purposes.

Ruby and Sapphire have been together for thousands of years and they can still flirt like high schoolers?

>being a gary stu and a fem boi aren't reasonable
Sasuga tumblr

> After training her to respect him, Greg fucks an Amazonian Space Goddess so hard she decides to die just for the privilege to bear his offspring

Greg is the alpha

clothing and makeup aren't attributes

I kind of miss his obnoxious attributes.
He has no spunk anymore. He's almost like a cardboard plot device.

I actually kind of enjoy the lesbian shit. Plot and lore don't mean shit if the character development sucks shit, and SU does a pretty good job of providing.

How is Steven feminine? He just seems like a kid that just wants people to stop fighting. Seems pretty normal to me.

>tfw you will never have that relationship

>Steven evolves into Fuck-it-up Frank

I dunno, he had still be pretty dorky...but yeah, he's pretty mellow anymore. I think a lot of the focus has shifted to the gems, which may be why he feels like a 'plot device' sometimes. In a lot of episodes he's there to facilitate interactions between the gems.

>woman

Swole, giant Steven and tall, fit Connie are perfect. Too bad it's just Scribble that gets it right.

The best of all possible worlds.

>calls user out on his mistake
>TUMBLRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
i hate Sup Forums for spreading this tumblr meme, it's killing Sup Forums on the inside

The first one doesn't even fucking apply, because Steven doesn't have even close of enough power to compare to the other gems. He bubbled the Cluster; so fucking what? It isn't like it's something he'll be able to do 24/7. The second one is shit only the most insecure fuckwads care enough to cry about.

What... what does their Stevonnie look like?