archive.is/qgwG0

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jamalhbryant
youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for da big freekout

Kill a nigger tonight

Comfy time chimpout tonight?

Nothing will happen, inspect my numbers please.

I guess breaking someone's neck in custody is just peachy.

Just like when the last officer in the mike brown case was not guilty and nothing happened.

BLM is at the DNC as well... this should be good.

Oh those pesky Russians and their plans to ruin Hillary

He broke his own neck he headbutted the van too hard.

Funny how they tried to cover up the black officers under the headline. Left the name "White" in the open though.

This is fucking hilarious

They could have easily just suspending them for a couple of months and added """"ethics""""" training, making them apologize in public and the story ending. Sure people still would have said 'not enough!!1', but it's still something.

But this just makes me laugh. It's like they're trying their best to trigger nigs.

>But this just makes me laugh. It's like they're trying their best to trigger nigs.

You don't say

Covered the black faces but left the white dudes face visible.

Nice touch Clinton News Network.

>dindus gonna want some gibsmedats tonite

>dey keeeeld him

Notice how the 3 black cops are completely obscured by the graphic and the white guy with the bald head and the beady eyes is fully displayed.

yeah wtf is up with that!

Nothing of value was lost. Just another criminal dead that's a net savings of $50k a year for the american tax payer. Its not like he would have stayed out of prison anyway.

Yeah .... What could the media possibly trying to empasise here?????

Nothing is going to happen.
They deliberately released this statement in the morning due to the fact that 99% of niggers are still sleeping.
When they wake up at 4pm and get out of bed after scratching their toes at 5pm, they will not protest.
Sorry guys, no happening.

It's a video. I took the picture purposefully because it shows the headline in a much larger font. They show the faces of all the officers

Pastor of Empowerment Temple in Baltimore, who delivered eulogy at Freddie Gray’s funeral.

>Gonna address the dismissal of #FreddieGray case momentarily on periscope ....standby to jump on

twitter.com/jamalhbryant

Fucking jamal.

Ya.. actually he did. Stupid Dindu was known for these antics. He had purposely injured himself in custody before. Sounds like he got a little carried away this time.

Damn man, I'm gonna have to pick up some more snacks for all these happenings.

Well, only if they're a nigger.

Philly Boy here - Negroids are MASSING FOR A PROTEST around Broad Street In Philadelphia as I type this! Several BLM in the crowd SOME CARRYING SHOTGUNS !!!!!!!!

GET READY FOR RIOTS AT THE DNC IN PHILADELPHIA BY BLM !!!!!

HERE IT COMES - WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!

All victimless offense, by the way.

Another One Bites the Dust
youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

Please chimp hard at the DNC.

>niggers being up and out before noon

Nice try.

>DISTRIBUTING NARCOTICS
>victimless
>narcotics ould have hurt or killed citizens.
fuck I dont even know what is dumber, you or niggers

Riots when? Im ready for some niggerkino

also a phillyfag here
just my luck i have a job interview in center city today fml

I'm sure the people who's lives his poison ruined think so but their families who had to watch them decline into ruin and the victims of the crimes they committed to buy his poison don't. Either way he was a piece of shit and the world is slightly better with out him and anyone like him.

>narcotics ould have hurt or killed citizens.

I'm guessing you don't consider selling a gun to be a crime?

>half the officers were black
>put text over the black ones so you only see the whitest guy

>media wants a race war
>we want a race war
>jews want a race war
>nigs want a race war
What's the hold-up?

Whats sad is this shit never happens where I live. If it did people would throw riot parties and shoot protesters for fun.

Do niggers even remember Freddie Gray?

No because guns don't kill people, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE

Narcotics like heroin, pcp, LSD and cocaine are highly dangerous and destroy lives

Niggers know they will lose, the media cant bait whites into a war because no matter what they know they are in the right, and no one gives a fuck what jews think.

Besides funding dindu gang wars cuck

bullshit...80% of the black community is still sleeping

this poster always tickles me

I'm in my office at 15th and Locust. All quiet here but friends up near Broad & Market near City Hall saying the pavement apes are already massing there for something an it don't look good - good luck on ur interview. Stay off Broad an Market St's 'groids are NOT happy and restless this AM

Great, let's hope for some serious chimpout in Philly today.

lol, planet of the apes dude looks like recent jon stewart

What about the judges and administration in Baltimore and whatever NE state that city is in - are they democrats or republicans? If democrats, that's great ammo to show the rigged system of the democratic party and its hypocrisy.

Kekd, well memed

>stolen property
>victimless offense

The system is not rigged its just uneducated people all think they know the law and in reality they don't know shit which is why they live in the ghetto. Just because you can cook crack doesn't make you a chemist. Just because you spent time in prison doesn't mean you are a lawyer.

Selling a gun without a license is.

This is the difference of selling pain killers in a pharmacy and selling pain killers outside

LET'S DO THIS, NOGS!!!!

>expecting niggers to do anything quick

Black people going to be leaving work early to protest.

Black people work. OMG I peed a little.

>you never fight the delinquents of Shoushu High with the help of Yosuke-kun and Jamal-kun
Why even live?

>niggers
>work

Of course it's not rigged, but democrats always claim "institutionalized racism" etc., so it would be great if we could take this example to show them that the democrats are untrustworthy. Blacks are being instrumentalized a great deal by them, and we need to wake them up.