B L A C K

B L A C K
L I V E S
M A T T E R

youtube.com/watch?v=x-6POornBuE&feature=share

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FEvkbhKVBU4
youtube.com/watch?v=Cb9TE63sJGI
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3710701/White-people-march-Black-Lives-Matter-protest-leader-calls-racial-segregation-demonstration-outside-DNC-Philadelphia.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>cuck gets sent out while the bull fucks his gf

The fuck is blue ribbons about?

I would have clocked him.

No hesitation.

cops getting killed

Police that were killed in Dallas

I've never heard a numale with a new york accent, its quite strange

this is just pathetic now

>Dorky haircut
>Beard
>glasses
>short-shorts
>tank top

>Black Lives Matter
[Citation Needed]

Staten island homo single mom italian

So what? Intolerant bigots deserve to be silenced when ever the chance.
Everyone knows that blue ribbons represent the indiscriminate killings of innocent black people, you racist piece of shit

What a faggot. Cant wait for a black dude to mug him and beat his ass one day

Black lives matter
It doesn't mean u matter less, they r simply saying black lives matter. Take a step back and reevaluate urself, reevaluate the anti blackness that is ingrained in every society, and how the color of ur skin or the texture of ur hair gives u priveledge. Recognize that there are skin bleaching products all over the world. Inform yourself of all the senseless black lives that have been innocently taken for no reason. Can you justify a 6 yr old getting shot? When the world is trying to erase u, ur sense of self worth crumbles, black lives matter is a necessary movement bc they don't have equality....please inform yourselves...

No they dont.

Its all lives or my life only.
Now fuck off nigger.

#whitelivesdontmatter

Would mandatory military service fix the numale betafag epidemic ?

Or at least making martial art classes compulsory for young boys, anything to straighten those scrawny faggots out.

These cunts are everywhere nowadays.

what a fag, that guy should have got out his car and bashed his faggit face in......

Some based nigger needs to tell these people that all lives matter.

Then if the white cuck dares speak back, based back man will go about some rant about the cuck stealing him from africa and whatnot.

>beat him up
>he calls the cops
????

Good.

Seriously why don't crazy right wing people just understand that saying "x matters" does not mean "everything else but x doesn't matter"

Get it through your thick skulls.

The day white people get treated the way black people do is the day you can start talking shit. Fucking racists.

Go fuck yourself with your shitty bait.

Negros should be thankful we released them from Slavery, if they want to go back to disease ridden Africa then give them a first class ticket!

Look, another fucking hipster millenial cuntbag with an art degree. Bet he does a lot for society and we surely are in dire need of artists.

I just finished my commute, and black people just cannot drive (amongst the hundreds of other things that they can't do correctly).

The individual people are fine, but their culture is beyond shit. India is better at that than they are.

That is all.

I hope a cop sees him doing this and cites him for littering.

A fucking leaf! Please go hang outside on a corner in south side Chicago for a day

I wish there was a movement for Carib tribe people to get the Caribbean back from the niggas, now wouldn't that be irony!

I wish it was bait :/ one of my friends posted this. They have a non womens studies college education, isnt black and somehow still wrote that.

>heres a former friend who cites a movie as reference for her argument

Fucking leaf

Why, whats over there?
Remember vegans save lives.
Never mind the fact that not buying the meat we used to buy leads to more wasted food.

ALL LIVES MATTA

Refer to Picture for why all lives matter is 'offensive'

>getting offended at the notion that you treat all lives equally and they all matter
only liberals

If Black lives Matter, then why is there hiphop to keep the niggas stupid and emulate killing each other and becoming criminals? Black culture is cucked.

Dats right cuz my homie big shekeil got shot just last week cuz them ribbons be racist and shit

>tfw both my brothers would easily say something similar
>tfw they fell for Bernie
I'd still die for them in an instant, but goddamn are they morons.

>BLACK LIVES MATTER!
>ALL LIVES MATTER
>BLACK LIVES MATTER
>ALL LIVES MATTER

Jesus. How is this any different from children at the schoolyard shouting "Nuh uh!" "Yeah huh!"?

This is regression.

>tfw you beat the shit out of him and when questioned by police they let you off

The person in picture lost her father figure and went dark for 6 months. When she came back she was a christian(churchian) feminist(radical) vegan(zealot)
I just ended things because i cant deal with that level of retarded.
She said all lives are important and matter.
Then told me that mine doesnt because i value logical things like merit and understanding, and that she is happy there are 'less people like me'

See nufag before vid starts. Nope, I'm out.

>black lives matter
they are worth less than fecal matter.

Every person in every country should serve at least 1 year mandatory military.

yes... because that's just what niggers need. training in how to shoot more accurately

This is a situation where I wish he was run over then see who he goes to for help.

we just need to fix the schools

Won't help. Someone this bad will likely justify it by saying they deserved it for being born white.

So what's this guy's name, Sup Forums?

Something to do with PBR since he's a trendie tearing down blue ribbons.

Real question, why dont you guys get violent to really stupid shit like this? I once saw a guy pissing in the sand box at a park and I just walked up and punched him in the face with his dick still out telling me to mind my own shit. Just last week I slapped some 19 yr old faggot for non stop cussing in a grocery store. No edge here, just one quick shot to put them in their place in front of everyone. Literally nobody will do anything to you.

Is this bait?

I'm from the baton rouge area. When sterling was shot, a black Facebook friends I knew from a long time ago but haven't seen in forever started spewing this black lives matter Bullshit multiple times a day. When the Dallas shooting happened, she paused only briefly to show fake remorse for the cops deaths before going on to say it was their fault due to the systemic racism.

When the Baton Rouge police shootings happened, Sup Forumsmourned the passing of Montrell Jackson more than she did. Because she didn't acknowledge the shooting at all.

Black Lives Matter doesn't give a flying fuck about black lives. Fuck you

>Would mandatory military service fix the numale betafag epidemic ?

It's really an issue with the schools teaching young men toxic ideas on masculinity.

You know, the schools that the vast majority of hyper-liberal SJW-type college girls go on to teach in.

Imagine having a hamplanet teach your wife's 8 year old son.

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Ashkenazis

I was thinking something similar. I know it won't help the 2a cause, but I relish the idea of pulling a gun on this guy and pistol whipping the shit out of him. Then as he's laying on the ground, asking him who he's gonna call to solve this problem

i wonder whats in the head of this retard holy shit, would this kind of numales realize how retarded they were when they hit their 60 or 70s?

>Imagine having a hamplanet teach your wife's 8 year old son.

But that's just a stereotype, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=FEvkbhKVBU4

The female ghostbusters. They have nothing else on their schedule.

I think ppl have forgotten about green lives where are the aliens bro

fucking leaves man

This is an extreme compared to me, only because of the pistol whipping. 1000 ideas fly through my head the moment I decide to do something out of the blue like that I try to stay a step ahead. Pulling a gun out would further demonize responsible gun owners and give faggots like in OP's vid ammo.

The guy I slapped at the store was getting a lot of dirty looks and loud comments, but absolutely no confrontation. I watched a woman go tell an employee and they moused up to them saying "keep it down please, other people are around". He kept going and I could see the abysmal look on everyones face, so I just walked up and backhanded him like a woman and told him to wait outside for me.

Im a 5'10 manlet if that paints a funny pic.

Look at all the diversity and feels

youtube.com/watch?v=Cb9TE63sJGI

he even struggles to take them down, why are american men so pathetic?

>This is an actual college lecture

Fucking hell burgers. Is this seriously what they teach you nowadays? i always wondered where all these cucks and femicunts came from, but they actually teach yoy this to become that cucked

So, anyone got an idea of who this guy is?

Tim Wise has been making a six figure salary doing this shit for the last twenty years.

It's a Community College, which is basically University for losers.

And Sup Forums says they'd choose this over a right wing, educated black man. Funny.

its no different on big campuses

this shit exists there and with even more fervent support from the student body

How many people on Sup Forums would really? Most of the racists are a minority on Sup Forums or are just shitposting and don't really mean it

I hope somebody smacked him one at least

You haven't spent enough time here.

and he'd probably just march right to the back, like a good little cuck
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3710701/White-people-march-Black-Lives-Matter-protest-leader-calls-racial-segregation-demonstration-outside-DNC-Philadelphia.html

I hate my city so fucking much I have no idea how Michael puts up with all the bullshit.

Lol nice meme. $4k debt vs $60k debt for the same piece of paper. You actually fell for that?

I wish my hair would lay down like that sometimes. but not really.

DAS RIGHT

>Bull Live Matter

That's what the cuck really meant

i think canadians are the worst shitposters on Sup Forums. their posts are no longer funny. they are all SJW bait.
fuck leaves

Leafs like you are why we can't have nice things

>You actually fell for that?

I'm not keen on working on a factory floor.

It's not just the material, listen at how she talks down to them, enunciating slowly, like they were a class of 8 years old remtards and not young adults. This shit isn't just cancer, it is utterly retarded.

>physical ability

Is the solution like that book where they make fast people wear weights and all that? what a mess

Death to litterbugs!

You copied this from Youtube or Facebook right?

What are those blue ribbons Carl the Cuck seems so be hateful about?

Disease lives matter

It doesn't mean u matter less, they r simply saying diseases matter. Take a step back and reevaluate urself, reevaluate the antibodies that are ingrained in every society, and how the health of your body or the functioning of your organs gives u priveledge. Recognize that there are hand sanitizer products all over the world. Inform yourself of all the innocent diseases that have been senselessly cured for no reason. Can you justify a 6 yr old getting a flu shot? When the world is trying to erase u, ur sense of worth crumbles, disease lives matter is a necessary movement bc they don't have equality....please inform yourselves...

That thread was awesome, and that guy is based as FUCK.

pathetic nihilist cunt

And then they come to us with their new learned terminology from the States and teach us this bullcrap. I heard "hate speech" and "gender normative" the past months in Uni.

Argentina is about as white as Black's lives matter.

The nu-fag did the clapping hand thing when he was stating his point.
This used to be purely chimp activity
However I've seen this tactic used more recently among white sjw's.
It kind of shows that they speak from pure emotion--or that they let their emotions control them--as it is literally a chimp practice.

This area looks 100% white. This guy probably has a token black friend.

The hood would eat this faggot alive. He would be giving lap dances if he stepped on the wrong block.

edge

Good. Fuck piggies, the pathetic fists of the State.

this shit is literally triggering me, i bet this guy lives in a comfy apartment earning a nice middle-class income and has never experienced any form of danger

>never experienced any form of danger
Sure, if you conveniently ignore that the government enforces the law through the police and the military, and that deviation from the law will result in one's arrest, and that escalating defense against the government inevitably results in one's own death.
Everyday we face danger because the government is the largest vehicle of coercion and violence.

WE
WUZ
KANGZ