So how do we mass convert muslims to Alevism?

So how do we mass convert muslims to Alevism?

>most turkish kurds are alevi
>don't pray five times per day, use wine in some ceremonial traditions, don't fast during Ramadan, and don't consider Hajj to be essential (they consider the pilgrimage to Mecca an external pretense, the real pilgrimage being internal in one's heart)
>claims that Sunni nationalism is intolerant, domineering, and unwilling to recognize Alevi "uniqueness"
>believe in love and respect for all people (“The important thing is not religion, but being a human being”), tolerance towards other religions and ethnic groups (“If you hurt another person, the ritual prayers you have done are counted as worthless”), and respect for working people ("The greatest act of worship is to work”)
>Alevi worship takes place in assembly houses rather than mosques, and the ceremony features music and dance
>Men and women are regarded as equal and pray side-by-side

Literally 21st century Islam

bump

Most Alewites are not kurds, and most Kurds are not alewites

>>most turkish kurds are alevi
Nope, most of alewis are Kurds*
But maybe most of Kurds are Sunni and they are damn religious. There even Kurdish brigade in ISIS. And serious amount of Erdogan supporters are K*rds.

Yeah, my bad. Sorry. Found out that's wrong after searching some more.

Still seems pretty big in Turkey, tho. Estimates range from 10 to 25 million alevis there.

>most turkish kurds are alevi
wrong, on the contrary most religious k*rds are the ones who have a spite with alevis
>Literally 21st century Islam
they're even better than that imo

>even better than that imo
Do you know some of them?

I am one of them living in Germany :3

So, is it all a jewish scam?

Do you get insulted by other muslims?

wear girl clothes and be a pretty trap 4 us moor

Honestly, I COULD go for the trap look, but it'd need a lot of effort (along with body hair removal)

I'm afraid I'd just look like a dyke in the end, honestly

Have some friends and some of them Alevi, some of them k*rd and some of them Laz, Circassian, Georgian and even Armenian. It's inevitable if you live in Turkey. They're usually nice and not religious at all, religion is like a culture thing for them, most don't have any faith, at least on the surface.

Weird thing for me is one of my friend was Alevi and he confessed to me like it's something important he hid from me, sure they've been prosecuted as a community at times so I'd say some are bit paranoid about their identity.

if you got a bubble butt and pretty face i'll hit it :3

That's gay dude

>Weird thing for me is one of my friend was Alevi and he confessed to me like it's something important he hid from me, sure they've been prosecuted as a community at times so I'd say some are bit paranoid about their identity.
Seeing the direction in which Turkey is going, that's not surprising
Especially after the Sivas Massacre

You need to be able to be called a man for that, you're just a sissy ;3

I'd massacre your gay ass 2bh, he was the only one who confessed like a retard after 3-4 years of friendship, all other Alevi friends I usually knew right away since they're quite sociable.

I would love to become one but I would be seen as an outcast here

Don't hit on me you silly roachniggers, I'm not a fag

I wonder what's with some muslim countries being tolerant towards christians but shunning members of different islam branches

Morocco's an example too

you're still responding tho, little fruit, show us some ass

>trying to get people to post pics on Sup Forums of all places

I was asking for the anime ass, you arab rape babby

>falling for the "Morocco is tolerant to Christians" meme.

The only Christians I know are foreigners and, as we both know, foreigners are treated better than Moroccans

Nevermind then, roach

Saved, thanks your wife's brother

No problem, roach

Just know that we aren't falling for the str8 act, i guess you're the websites whore from now on, give us some goodbye kisses :3

These are tourists, Boujemaa, a tourist's religion doesn't matter, what matters is Morocco's "image" abroad.
Try actually talking to some MOROCCAN Christians and you will hear some horror stories. There is a reason why most of them tend to flee this shithole.

I've never met any, which is a pretty clear indication that they've all fled the country at this point

Can't give you that, but I have this

I agree alevism is best kind of islam but kurds are extremist islamists and kurds are secular is a meme, they don't want secularism in turkey

Take your pedophilic pictures back to

No

The only religion you should convert people to is kekism.