Tfw Jack brought back beauty and happiness to the world

>Tfw Jack brought back beauty and happiness to the world
>Tfw Mountains of cherry blossom trees for ultimate feels

Yeah it was kind of rushed and they ripped of Gurren Lagann but it made sense. All of the future people knew that Jacks goal was to "return to the past and undo the future that is Aku" thanks to the intro broadcast gag. They were fully ready to die, and like 75% of them did during that last fight. Jack sacrificed everything so that the people of the future would be able to see the beauty in a world untouched by Aku, like Ashi saw through the ladybug. Giving up everything for a future you won't be part of is the definition of being a hero and a samurai.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JM5WqJp7tUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=juXgMeb8x5o&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Giving up everything for a future you won't be part of is the definition of being a hero and a samurai.

Wtf. That's not the definition of samurai iddiot

samurai
a member of a powerful military caste in feudal Japan, especially a member of the class of military retainers of the daimyos.

if theyd stuck with beeing unconventional like the first 3 pure kino episodes it would have been the making of a timeless cult classic.

too much hurr durr happened like tea ceremony sword teleporting or genkidama zerg rush to the rescue.

i wanted something nobody expected like aku and jack becoming friends - bringing a balance to world were evil and good coexist like some yinyang.

>What is honor
>What is tradition
>What is being the sword and shield of the weak and helpless

Its heavily romanticized in fiction but Jack covered all of these bases

>Jack becoming friends with the eldritch black good monster of pure evil that killed and destroyed everything he ever loved

Opinion discarded

Fictional knights/samurai/etc do not represent the actual historical ones. Broad strokes my moronic friend

>Giving up everything for a future you won't be part of is the definition of being a hero and a samurai
The intro says he cannot age. So he'll eventually see that future if he stays alive.

well the whole ageless thing came via aku and hes gone now so he probably ages

>and they ripped of Gurren Lagann
nobody knows what that is or care enough to rip it off

>i wanted something nobody expected like aku and jack becoming friends - bringing a balance to world were evil and good coexist like some yinyang.

It's a good thing you don't create things user, jesus christ

It was broadcasted by toonami dumbass. It's somewhat acceptable to ripoff something obscure not something already seen by your audience.

youtube.com/watch?v=JM5WqJp7tUQ

heretic

>neo-Sup Forums
I don't even like TTGL but jesus christ

>All of the future people knew that Jacks goal was to "return to the past and undo the future that is Aku" thanks to the intro broadcast gag. They were fully ready to die, and like 75% of them did during that last fight. Jack sacrificed everything so that the people of the future would be able to see the beauty in a world untouched by Aku, like Ashi saw through the ladybug.

Exactly. Maybe because it was a cartoon, but I don't think critics understand how fucked up the future was because of Aku. He literally changed the world. He destroyed civilizations. He implanted his darkness in their existence. They all knew Aku had to be stopped in the past.

Wouldve been fine if she died when aku did. Instead they gotta flesh out this whole thing abt them getting married and her just disappearing lol
She had a monkey head so idc, but her death was lame

>She had a monkey head so idc
kek, true

This ending made this season even worse than it already was : Half of the episodes were "ashi : the show", and she fucked off in 2 sec.
Also where is the fucking guardian and its prophetie about jack becoming a kind?

>Also where is the fucking guardian and its prophetie about jack becoming a kind?

FUCKING
THIS

>i wanted something nobody expected like aku and jack becoming friends - bringing a balance to world were evil and good coexist like some yinyang.

What's it like waking up every day and being this stupid?

>It was broadcasted by toonami dumbass
most people don't watch toonami

they look nothing alike and the ''girl smiles with pure happiness before dying'' anime cliche still pisses me off

also the generic ass artwork from gurren lagan is what made me not want to even touch that shit, same goes with Kill La Kill but that was mostly because it was a really stupid uncreative anime

>it was really creative!

yes, to show asses and never do anything with them, if you are going to show naked girls at least let them enjoy dick and clit every once in a while

Fucking Genndy man.

notices that he is OLD.

Our Jack never got old, so that still has yet to happen

TTGL is an ok Getter Robo parody/ripoff, KLK is actually shit though and no one except for redditors and waifufags would say otherwise

This. We like the world because it is entertaining and fun, it was the world of the show we loved.
But to anybody living in that world it sucks
>Infested with countless creatures of just pure evil that will simply randomly appear and kill you
>Infested with aliens brought over solely on an immigration policy of bring over the most evil
>Nature has decayed beyond repair and the little good parts of nature that remain only exist for Aku to destroy it later
>Children are enslaved not for valuable labor but just because Aku can
>Literally millennia of Aku doing countless petty evil acts that dont even matter to him because he can
>Curses everything he touches just because he can
>There are possibly more evil robots, aliens, or monsters in the world than actual human beings
>The only ones that remain are slaves or warriors strong enough to resist for a bit
It was a terrible future

youtube.com/watch?v=juXgMeb8x5o&feature=youtu.be

fuck it