How Antisemitic Are You?

gotoquiz.com/are_you_an_anti_semite

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJ8ujkc1jhUZvk_C0qK6PFVtaUtvmWvqH
youtube.com/watch?v=MQsDRRHT7lI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>You are a 39% Anti-Semite!

>You are quite a Jew-hating little bigot, aren't you? You probably think only someone exactly like YOU could ever conceivably contribute to the world. Well, guess what? You're not contributing--you're detracting. People like you are the reason hate crimes still exist. Oh, you may not act on your impulses, but boy, would you like to. Get a life.

shiieeet

I was hoping for at least 80% kek

I'm a Anti-Semite, what a surprise.

Kek. How butthurt was the kike who made this?

what the fuck are semities?

what did you guys do to me?

7% anti Semite. Better a jew than a muslim.

don't hit on me silly boys :3

You are a 9% Anti-Semite!

You exhibit little or no prejudices, and you often wonder what all the stink is about the Jews, anyway. Why can't people just let other people practice their beliefs in peace? You respect the Jewish people, and you wish others would let go of their medieval-sounding superstitions. You are an open-minded person.
>Did I do good my jewish overlords?

I'm open-minded person Sup Forums

MODS

holy kek

Get banned faggot.

46% lol

kek...it seems upset

>52%

pretty shit score

maybe if I chose a different age range and gender?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

54%

Kek, i remember a jew saying shit like this. Why are they so angry and salty all the time? Is it because everyone hates them but they still have an inferiority complex?

You are a 2% Anti-Semite!
never really had problems with jews to be honest

35% antisemite.
That's not what my dick said when I meet jews girls.

>You are a 33% Anti-Semite!

You need to iron out some of your infamously old-fashioned notions about the Jews. You probably feel that inside most Jews is a money-loving demon with a haughty, Chosen People complex. Some Jews are okay, but they do not comprise a majority. Time to grow up a little

>Some Jews are okay, but they do not comprise a majority.

ENJOY YOUR BAN FAGGOT

t. Azov

THIS TEST IS RIGGED!

feelsbadman

>They love it, and would sell their own grandmothers to make five cents.

I can't say yes to this, because Jews only rip off Goyim...

gas the kikes

not angry nor mad,
btw Israeli doesn't always mean a jew
for example i'm not even circumcised

>Time to grow up a little.

w-what

Did Jews WTC?
[ ] yes
[ ] yes
[ ] yes
[ ] yes

lmao

[X] yes

praise kek

where's the "no, they blew it up instead" option?

Good Goy, here is 5 shekels
Did I say 5, no I'm sure I said 3
Why do you need 2 shekels?
I ain't giving you a shekel
Officer, this anti-semetic Ukranian goy just tried to steal the last 10 shekels left by my grandmother who was gassed at Aushwitz

kek

>Israel

Should I post it to my Facebook wall?

>12%
tfw im a good goy

I'm so sick of kikes, I hate them!
Let's start the ovens, this time for real!

>reported to merkel

MOOOODDDSSSSS

>You are a 28% Anti-Semite!

>You need to iron out some of your infamously old-fashioned notions about the Jews. You probably feel that inside most Jews is a money-loving demon with a haughty, Chosen People complex. Some Jews are okay, but they do not comprise a majority. Time to grow up a little.

>tfw 1/4 Yid

13%
I didn't even try to kiss Ass. I guess I'm a good goy after all.

>Im cancer

This quiz is bullshit, I only got 17%

I marked 18-24 female so they can't use this to make some shitty huffpost, buzzfeed etc. article saying "hurrdurr look at all these rayciss ass 40 year old white bigots !! we needs more reparations!!"

>getting a low score because I literally refuse to associate with the kike side of my family and thus don't know shit about jews
>actually consider them to be the greediest most dirty, degenerate family alive

You are a 86% Anti-Semite!

Wow...it took a long time for your results to get here from that Taliban training camp you attend. Honestly, people like you are little better than spoiled preschoolers who are suspicious of that kid with the funny-colored skin and the different kind of snack. You belong on a gallows in Nuremberg, swinging in the sunlight. People like you are a cancer and should be isolated and zapped as quickly as possible. But then, what do medieval pricks like you know about cancer? Get back to me when you've hit puberty.

tool the quiz honestly.

67% auntie seaknight

I am 54% Anti-Semite

>You are quite an immature, deluded person. >You harbor way too many paranoid untruths >that have dictated your life to be the neurotic, >pathetic bundle of superstitions it is. Take a >reality check, and don't let it bounce this time, >okay sweetheart?

What the fuck is this shit?

>58%
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJ8ujkc1jhUZvk_C0qK6PFVtaUtvmWvqH

>You are 51% antisemite
> You are quite an immature, deluded person. You harbor way too many paranoid untruths that have dictated your life to be the neurotic, pathetic bundle of superstitions it is. Take a reality check, and don't let it bounce this time, okay sweetheart?

Can you even get 0%? I think I've answered like a good goy and I still got 2%.

How long does it take for the police to get to your house?

You get 0% by answering "I don't know" for every question

18%
>You need to iron out some of your infamously old-fashioned notions about the Jews. You probably feel that inside most Jews is a money-loving demon with a haughty, Chosen People complex. Some Jews are okay, but they do not comprise a majority. Time to grow up a little.

44%

I get 44. Kek.

nice try cia

>54%

You are quite an immature, deluded person. You harbor way too many paranoid untruths that have dictated your life to be the neurotic, pathetic bundle of superstitions it is. Take a reality check, and don't let it bounce this time, okay sweetheart?

OY VEY GOY

You are a 76% Anti-Semite!

Wow, just when you think the Spanish Inquisition could never happen again, along comes you and your swastika wallpaper. Buddy, the only real grown-up thinking you've ever done in your life is to work out how many years you'd get for unintentional manslaughter. Bigots like yourself are the world's greatest illness, not the Jews.

>OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

>Some Jews are okay, but they do not comprise a majority.
>Some Jews

Answer I don't know at every question

YOU ARE 10% ANTISEMITE

Just being alive on earth is making me 10% antisemitic already.

Nice try JIDF

PSA

Muslims are considered Semites technically speaking. The Jews just like to hog the spotlight for MUH PERSECUTION

>the only way to not be an antisemite is to know nothing about Jews
Pure pottery

So progressive!

:^(

youtube.com/watch?v=MQsDRRHT7lI
Don't forget goy! Even being only 33% Anti-semetic is enough to institute visits from the police!

You need to iron out some of your infamously old-fashioned notions about the Jews. You probably feel that inside most Jews is a money-loving demon with a haughty, Chosen People complex. Some Jews are okay, but they do not comprise a majority. Time to grow up a little.
Grow up and support israel.
George soros? Barbara spectre? These people don't matter.

Repeat after me goy, what matters...is Israel .

As an objective person (on most issues not relating to jews) I am surprised to see how much I hate jews

Want to swap nationalities?

Very

kike

>69
>it called me the next Spanish inquisition

>reply don't know/don't care/not sure
>at every question
>2% antisemite

50%
everything answered honestly.

31% but I don't like how few options there are.

>You are a 85% Anti-Semite!

>Wow...it took a long time for your results to get here from that Taliban training camp you attend. Honestly, people like you are little better than spoiled preschoolers who are suspicious of that kid with the funny-colored skin and the different kind of snack. You belong on a gallows in Nuremberg, swinging in the sunlight. People like you are a cancer and should be isolated and zapped as quickly as possible. But then, what do medieval pricks like you know about cancer? Get back to me when you've hit puberty.

>Thanks for your participation. If you scored high, please do the world a favor and educate yourself. Alternatively, jump off a roof. Either way's good. If you scored low, good job! You're almost free of the sort of Dark Age stupidity exhibited by many of your contemporaries. Your mind is an example for all the pathetic, slack-jawed dimwatts out there whose very existence in our century is an anachronism. Good for you!

Wtf, I hate myself now

Guess I'm a #MossadRamrod now

well, it was to be expected after all

90%

>You are a 84% Anti-Semite!

>Wow, just when you think the Spanish Inquisition could never happen again, along comes you and your swastika wallpaper. Buddy, the only real grown-up thinking you've ever done in your life is to work out how many years you'd get for unintentional manslaughter. Bigots like yourself are the world's greatest illness, not the Jews.

>you deserve to be hung because your beliefs are different than mine goyim
>i am better than you

>65
I'm getting soft

wow you fucking bigot
>You are a 24% Anti-Semite!

>2 Jordanians on Sup Forums
huh

>63%
>I'm Jewish
>They kept saying 'the Bible' and not the Torah

>How passionate are Jews about money?
>They love it, and would sell their own grandmothers to make five cents.

i fucking choked

>They kept saying 'the Bible' and not the Torah
This was truly the worst part

>someone actually took the time to write all this butthurt shit

The asspain of kikes will never cease to amuse

well there was 4 at most on Sup Forums

f-four?

oh shut up israel had its own general there