What do you call homemade booze in your cunt?

what do you call homemade booze in your cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-06-14/grappa-trial-william-lynam-guilty/7509954
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hjemmebrent, translates literally to home burnt.

Caмoгoн (Samogon)

țuică, rachiu, pălincă

american trash

hembränt

Schwarzgebrannter

homebrew

Schwarzgebrannt
or
Selbstgebrannt

goutte
gnole
gwin-ardant for Breton speakers

p.s.: i once ordered moonshine from the usa via dark web. it was fucking stronkk. like 70+ %. almost unbearable. almost unenjoyable.

forgot to put in the OP that we call it moonshine in the US

a lot of people dilute it a bit. straight moonshine is called white lightning and it tears a hole in your throat

really? white lightning? i kinda like the name :D

but yea, it's better to dilute it down to 30-40%

kudos to you guys. i really like american whiskey, burbon, whatever you like to call it :)

Pontikka

Piss. You think I'm joking.

Depends on the type. Some people make raki and ouzo, many make wine.

Typically, sweet booze made by fermenting fruits and sugar in a jar is called "liqueur" (λιkερ).

Pontikka
Apparently it comes from a 1500's vineyard called pontaque that provided wine to the swedish king
Learned something new today.

>what do you call homemade booze in your cunt?

A yeast infection.

We don't do that except for home made wine, but we mostly drink wine or beer down here anyway.

Wodka is €4,50 in Merkelland (15-minute ride) so no need to make your own stuff.

That's cheap as fuck.

There's a legal, commercial liquor sold in this country called 'Everclear'. It's 95% pure ethanol, or 190 proof.

It's effectively a legal equivalent of moonshine (super high proof grain alcohol), and you can just walk into stores and buy it here.

Samanė

poitín

holy shit 95%! are there people drinking it?
at this point we just call it "spiritus". we usally use it to clean surfaces. like screens, glasses, whatever.

our highest stuff to buy is at 80% and we call it "Stroh 80 Original 80%" made in austria

or

"Schorschbock" 58% beer made in germany.

my cousin and i once "stole" strohrum from my grandpa. he had a little 200ml bottle left so we drank it. it was fucking horrible, still satisfying ;D

man i hope, i can gather enough money someday to visit the usa. you guys have so much culture. love it :)

Holy shit. I knew about Western/Southern Europeans drinking lots of wine, I didn't know the Southern Cone was similar.

For the most parts it's sold to make mixed drinks and infusions, but super hardcore alcoholics will drink it as well.

Also, you occasionally see a news story about some retarded college kid getting alcohol poisoning and winding up in the hospital.

Dunno, forgot to put the label on
abc.net.au/news/2016-06-14/grappa-trial-william-lynam-guilty/7509954

Naminė (home-made)

or "samagonas" like the rest of the ex-commieblock.

bimber
księżycówka (księżyc = moon, so the same origin as engish moonshine)
gorzałka (goreć - to burn, but it's the root word of many alcohol related terms like gorzelnia - distillery)
krzakówka (krzak = bush/shrub, the story is obvious)
samogon (from russian most likely)

>at this point we just call it "spiritus".
You've never heard of it?

I really like the idea of having a flask that you can use to fuel your camp stove to boil your tea and also use to Irish your tea up.
If I ever go to Canada I'm defs going innawoods with a bottle of Everclear

oh yea its easy to die from alcohol. just do the so called "formula 1 pressure refueling" (as i like to call it) you even can die to 10% beer.

age 16, 18, 21 doesnt matter. look at the brits. they fuck themself over with the new curfew or whatever they call it.

im somehow happy my dad lemme try beer when i was 10 or so. it was so bitter, fucking disgusting. never touched it before i was 24 or something ;)

Bimber

i do my friend. but its called "ethyl-alkohol"

pic related

Isn't that denatured though?

please dont drink it. at this stage, its pure poison. even more than alcohol.

pinga/cachaça

Rat poison

Most likely. Some products like this one are dangerously misleading, because they don't have the clear warnings usually present on denatured alcohol.

Also what the fuck does that mean?

>white lightning?
other places simply "Mountain Dew"

why would there be a different word for booze made at home?

haha. not gonna buy you cheap shit tho :D

Not suitable for planes.

No, seriously, I have no idea.