9 days for house of kino

>9 days for house of kino

Are you excited Sup Forums?

50% chance of it being shit

The average voter in the House of Cards universe must be dumber than IRL to vote for the Underwoods.

They obviously don't get along and they let those white ISIS guys behead that guy.

That's a 50% chance of not being shit, which is pretty good imo.

Thank fuck it all comes out at once...won't have to wait ever shitty weekend like Better Call Saul

I'm guessing he loses the election but escapes his crimes like Hillary Clinton

I'm not rewatching.

What does "America Works" do exactly?

But the trailer already spoils it, he wins thanks to the electoral college with the minority of votes.

The Clintons are worse than the Underwoods and we were a cunt hair away from having them in the White House again

>The Clintons are worse than the Underwoods

Serious question, why?

Theyll have a 2nd shot at it when they impeach Trump.

Don't bother. They'll just say she's a murdering psychopathic pedophile war criminal that traffics children out of basements that don't exist.

But never mind the fact she's never been found guilty of everything even though republicans have been investigating her since the big bang.

You can't impeach a president for being a dumb shit, as long as he's not braking any rules. Don't even give that russia shit.
You should read up on the Clintons. You don't even need to get into any conspiracy theories, the sheer fact that they're corrupt and ruthless pieces of shit should be enough to dislike them. I'm gonna provide some material if desired.

love it

a man in office who never won a nationwide election

At least clints know how to be professional politicians.
Trump just goes "im anti-immigration so vote for me, btw say goodbye to net neutrality and good news for all the rich friends of mine since there'll be some tax breaks coming up"
People voting for populists are absolute retards.

More Corrupt than any other politician? All politicians are some level of corrupt. What did Bill (how does getting a blowjob count as being corrupt?) and hill do?

IIRC in the Washington DC test of America Works, Frank was giving incentives paid for by federal money to companies in exchange for hiring an unemployed person

they hired a hit on seth rich for leaking the DNC primary rigging to wikileaks

>they had to delay this season because Trump is more corrupt than Frank Underwood and they didn't want to be outdone by real life
Kino

trailer is exactly what I've been hoping for the show

been wanting them to force their way into not just his presidency but later hers. 16 years of fucking Underwood rule. And then after that you have a whole generation of voters that have known nothing but Underwood presidency so why not just tack on another 4.Especially what with whatever war or terrorists to be fought. And so forth and so on.

Just showing how fragile democracy can be to fear and corruption.

Frank was subsidizing labor costs for companies with federal money so they would hire more people and unemployment went down, of course this triggered all the republicans because "muh free market"

Yeah he took away a couple years of social security entitlement pay and put that toward basic minimum jobs. Meant for all Americans but tested in DC since that's where senate/congress are and they could see it work in action.

>Just showing how fragile democracy can be to fear and corruption.
Just shows how stupid democracy is in the first place and why dictatorship is the only system with a proven track record

triggered dems since he got the federal money by taking from entitlement programs

he did that whole speech with "you aren't entitled to shit"

Dictatorship is a weak system. It hinges on a single point of failure. One bad dictator collapses the whole system from top to bottom. Our system has many smaller points of failure. A single failure at any point is just an inconvenience. The system keeps going because it is robust and highly fault-tolerant. For example Trump's complete failure in office won't destroy America like it would in a dictatorship. America will survive and keep going. America has survived multiple bad presidents without failing.

>Democracy
Centuries of stable mediocrity and a slow movement over a cliff
>Dictatorship
You get Nero now and then but you also get Marcus Aurelius, Nerva, Trajan...

Trump is only """failing""" in office because Democracy shackles visionaries and paralyzes meaningful action. If he dissolved Congress and the Judiciary we'd be in a much better position.

proven track record of dictators getting torn down every time

which really I'd ultimately like to see

this is what season 5? ok so he wins and sets up his corrupt official presidency. season 6 is more of the same with him setting up his long term goals and last episode is a time skip of him and clair ruling the land with an iron fist

season 7 is a revolutionary season of all his crimes being brought to light and absolute outrage, truth of all the people starting with the slut journalist that he's killed. Absolute carnage white house burning down him getting beheaded dying as a dictator since he wanted to live like one. He's remembered like he always wanted but in infamy.

we've gone to the fucking moon and cured aids and you're arguing on the fucking internet how the fuck is this mediocrity. the general jump in society and quality of life has been amazing in democracy compared to any dictatorship. you wanna argue this shit go move your ass to north korea

>quality of life
Yeah so what if the middle class has been decimated, the country's future pissed away through mass immigration, there's a welfare ponzi scheme that's going to make the great depression look like the roaring 20s when it pops, political divisions are now manifesting in street violence...we have iPhones and Stanley Kubrick sent us to the moon.

Things have just been getting worse every year.

>all this hipster babble about the sky falling

k

truly history has shown that dictatorships cure income inequality, never lead to mass immigration, and never have corruption or great poverty and street violence

goddamn edgelords

>watching HoC after the abomination that was S2
I didn't even think S1 was that good, but then S2 came along and was somehow complete and utter shit.

It went to shit when Robin Wright decided she wanted to be a feminist icon.

That didn't even happen in the 3 episodes of S2 I watched. So it went to shit before that. Not that it was ever great.

>the sheer fact that they're corrupt and ruthless pieces of shit should be enough to dislike them
>Clintons are worse than the Underwoods
Frank LITERALLY murdered mutliple people

B-but Seth Rich!?

>implying the season will end with a president being elected

wake up sheeple

It's gonna be shit because they've ruined Claire's character.

I dropped it after s2. Did it return to form?

when has a show ever "returned to form"?

S4 was a marked improvement on S3

Well Friday Night Lights for one. I'm sure there are many examples.

What's the best way to destroy plebbit? Like, make anyone who uses that website feel pain?

s3 was as shit as s2 but s4 it got good again

lol my dude. just lol

It went downhill since Frank became President. I'll rather stick to the daily news about the Trump Administration. It's more fun and there is a new episode every day.

Am I the only one to drop the show after Frank made breakfast for his wife and her bull after they'd cucked him?

I couldn't stop laughing 2bh

He literally posted a picture of a refrigerated basement, where it was is basically irrelevant.

Really latching on to that talking point though lol. I've seen it all over the internet today.

show has been shit since season 3

Friday Night Lights was consistently good from what I remember, except for that one season when the Writers Guild or whatever its called went on strike. Also

>ywn be a football star in small town USA

Why live

Huezilian here. Watching the news is way more exciting than House of Cards ever hoped to be.