Isn't it time we had another Final Destination movie?

Isn't it time we had another Final Destination movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QoPsTXRTf-U
youtube.com/watch?v=5wDR1RzypVc
youtube.com/watch?v=_lNEQAXX43g
youtube.com/watch?v=qaz73KCiKaM
youtube.com/watch?v=yTi70uoe0KI
youtube.com/watch?v=aYDdo13q9XA
youtube.com/watch?v=XqFNEpRNN3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=tdgYHJe3NKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Final Destination 5 was probably the best sequel and brought the franchise full circle with that great twist.

Leave it be.

I think it's time for new ideas

can I get a quick rundown on whats going on in that pic?

It would probably cost more to release than budget flicks like Paranormal Activity sequels or even Saw. That being said I like them, even if the movies basically depict death as Rube Goldberg in all the installments.

Only if we drop the 5 or 6 people being slowly chased by death gig. I want something big. Death way behind schedule and needs to keep doing massive wrecks to catch up. Maybe a cruise ship is supposed to get wrecked by a rogue wave and 5000 people die, but instead of sperging out screaming about how everyone will die the dude who has the vision just sets the cruise ship on fire or something so everyone gets off and no one dies when they're supposed to. Then cue the mass destruction. Buses with 10 of the people on them crash, entire office building crumbling in on itself to take out the 30 people who were taking a team building cruise, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=QoPsTXRTf-U

I remember 1-3 and 5 but cant recall anything about 4

WTF?! were her bones made of Styrofoam?

>NASCAR wreck pretty great opening
>racist guy tries putting a burning cross on black guys lawn and gets yanked by his tow truck and explodes or something
>OPs pic I believe
>mechanic getting hit by a truck and diced through a fence
>rock hit by lawn mower thrown into woman's eye (might be 5)
>guy getting acupuncture and building catching on fire (might be 5)
>girl drowning in a car wash because she's too retarded to use the head rest to bust the window
>chad getting anus and organs sucked through pool drain and splattered on some kids
>grisly escalator leg mincing
>movie theater explosion pipe impalement
>slo mo skellington truck crushing finale

I watched this in the theaters kek youtube.com/watch?v=5wDR1RzypVc

4 had the one dude getting crushed by a bathtub too

Why does my dick feel funny when i watch this?

I like the way you think. With a big cast like that you could even make it so that you're not sure which people in a group is meant to die or not.

>massive building coming down
>only takes down certain people, leaving others to survive like it's a miracle, falling five stories and only getting a broken bone etc
>follow one guy who sees people die left and right as a building starts to collapse/get set on fire
>people right next to him dying with him miraculously being unharmed by exploding pipes and debris flattening everything around him but leaving him without a scratch, as he frantically tries to get out of the building
>he gets out and is delirious with adrenaline and joy over being alive, crying and laughing
>abruptly gets run over by an ambulance/firetruck arriving to help everyone else
>turns out he was just meant to die last

one wire of your brain was not placed correctly.
literally

>car stops inside carwash
>immediately starts to panic before anything even happens

Lol, what?

The pool one was the worst.

I can't recall this one. Do you remember the setup?

Well I mean several people had been dying left and right from random occurrences and she knew her time was coming. Still a frigging retard for not just busting the window and letting the water drain.

Best Final Destination coming through.

youtube.com/watch?v=_lNEQAXX43g

this (actually) made me think. The formula of a small group getting mopped up by fate has been done to death, but you could almost get a horror/disaster movie out of someone averting an accident so big it would have taken out a few thousand people. Make a plot point of Death or whatever struggling to keep track of so many variables in the 'rules' that it starts swinging wide and bringing down dams and power stations and stuff. But do it all real low budget and have the main characters just hearing about it or finding the aftermath, not all ' dude shit blowing up lmao'

youtube.com/watch?v=qaz73KCiKaM
Death confirmed for hating vapid hoes, could have killed them instantly, but let them suffer a slow and painful death instead

It obviously stopped in a spot it wasn't supposed to stop.

Also, it's been years since I've been through a car wash, but I don't think there's a stop for anything anymore.

That's what he always does, though. He could have given any of his victims a brain aneurysm to quickly get rid of them, but he's pissed that they fucked up his plans the first time around and so punishes them with violent painful deaths.

not exactly , some of them die probably almost instantly.

youtube.com/watch?v=yTi70uoe0KI (last 10 seconds)

youtube.com/watch?v=aYDdo13q9XA

But yeah most of them are actually violent gruesome deaths
youtube.com/watch?v=XqFNEpRNN3Y

I dont remember this Blacked scene

I like how it finally got tired of Alex fucking around and living so it just tried to get him infected with fishhooks in the first movie and then finally offed him with a simple falling brick off screen

I like how it let Ali Larter alone while she was in the mental asylum. Basically, the universe can't have you running around impacting things after you should be dead, so the only way to save yourself is to essentially take yourself out of the equation and basically live a no-impact death like life.

WHAT THE FUCK?

>mfw it isn't Death that's doing things
>mfw it's time-cops setting up intricate traps using sci-fi tech and time-travel to perfect them, just to make sure the timestream isn't altered too significantly

It'd be a hell of a twist to pull.

>favorite death
Roller coaster opening will always hold a special place for me as I watched it the day before going to a theme park and was on my mind all day
>most gruesome death
Chick getting shredded by the escalator feet first or the dude getting his organs slurped into a pool drain are both brutal and from the same movie. Tanning bed would be painful as shit too.
>funniest death
Drive through engine block head shred was pretty great but the black dude in 3 getting his head crushed by the weights is hilarious. FUCK THE WILDCATS
>death you'd want if you had to choose one
Probably that black dudes hilarious death or the same dude during the roller coaster hanging on for dear life then getting thrown into a piece of track and splattering

>Death goes after Chads and Roasties

Keep 'em coming

Some guy from the race is in the hospital and he's the next guy to die, some chinaman on the floor above is getting a spongebath and falls through the floor and crushes him

so who is giving them the life altering visions?

Most of the cast in the first were pretty average dudes. One token Chad and Stacy. Second one had a very diverse grouping including a mother and child. Shoot he's my vote for funniest death
That glass pane just dropping on him as he's chasing some birds.

Literally every horror movie that involves gruesome deaths has been chad and roasties, this as been a consistent staple in the horror genre since the beginning.

God

Haha I don't remember this at all. I have to rewatch it that sounds fantastic

It always annoyed me how the later movies kept going "oh yeah the guy/s you thought survived the last movie actually died off-screen. Fooled you, lol". It's like my childhood of watching Wile E. Coyote cartoons all over again. THAT DAMN COYOTE DESERVES TO WIN JUST ONCE, GODDAMMIT!

The fifth one did it well, though. I liked that one.

I'm fairly certain that aside from the very first movie and the second being ambiguous with the final 2, every other sequel ends with everyone dying. 3 the last 3 die in the subway, 4 the last 2 get run over by a truck, and 5 loops to the first 1.

>it's a Sup Forums actually has good ideas episode

What was it?

turns out it was a prequel to the first film and ends with the characters going on to an aeroplane

Nice job ruining the ending for him by spoonfeeding instead of just telling him watch it himself.

Those movies are fucking garbage anyway, and unless he watched both the first and fifth movie he wouldn't understand the twist.

fuck you he asked the question nigger besides expect spoilers on a board called tv you spoon head

>aeroplane

>i love you jesus christ

>initial destination

why is she less bloody in the screencap

The picture doesn't have the final CGI that's added on top.

what the hell is with the random camera tilt at 3:50

These movies were sometimes so fun. The 5th was probably the best in total, but other films had great individual scenes too.

>5 had the black guy accidentally kill the one guy in the factory and take his remaining life
>"Oh yeah that did was about to die anyway"
>cue jet engine falling on him
5 was the GOAT Final Destination

>Death makes an innocent girl that has nothing to do with his plan step on a nail
What a bitch

Worse, it was A SCREW.

Couldn't he have made the bag of powder fall over on its own?

>fav death
Highway crash scene opening FD2. The log going through the windshield is burned into my memory.

>most gruesome
tanning bed

>funniest death
Kid snapping in multiple places as a pane of glass flattens him

>death you'd want
not gonna tempt fate desu

Highway pileup is the peak of final destination. Truly terrifying as it could so easily happen. One small moment during it that stuck with me is the water bottle rolling under the woman's brakes so she can't stop the car and crashes and dies.

Is it weird that fap this?

Absolutely fucking retarded trash

>Truly terrifying as it could so easily happen.

This is what truly makes it great. Roller-coasters get checked. Planes get checked over and over. The chances of dying in a plane crash is slim. But log trucks dropping logs? That shit happens all the damn time, thankfully not always into other cars. Shit rolling down to block the breaks? All the damn time.

I always think of it whenever I end up driving behind a log-hauler.

what are some premises you'd like to see in future sequels?

>college student has vision of school shooter
>stops him, shooter is arrested
>later a manifesto is found, the shooter was obsessed with the incidents of the previous movies
>wanted to summon death and find the person who could prevent it
>believes he is a physical incarnation of death, but then is killed in a humorous way as if death was saying to fuck off
>after that everyone picked off one by one as usual

Is 4 the most forgettable one?
The first one was kino, second got me avoiding log trucks, 3rd was with MEW's roller coaster and that twist on 5.

>making Final Destination EVEN MORE edgy by making it about a school-shooting

That's either retarded or genius. I can't tell.

I honestly think 5 is the most forgettable aside from the ending. The bridge scene with kocher getting tarred and the dude getting sliced by sheet metal was great, but I don't even remember most of the deaths while almost all of 4s are quite unique even if retarded.

>One small moment during it that stuck with me is the water bottle rolling under the woman's brakes so she can't stop the car and crashes and dies

My friend literally banned passengers from bringing water bottles into his car because of that scene

I just watched the trailer and I can't even remember any of the actors. It's like I never watched it.

It's as forgettable as NASCAR itself is.

I liked the one with the sunbed death. Could have a fap and it was so silly with the radio changing and the bonus train end

Final Destination gave me the irrational fear of driving near a truck that carries logs. always afraid of the logs will fall. Also I'm afraid i'll slip at the toilet that's why i've padded my toilet with tons of those anti slip on mats

That's not irrational at all. They flat out teach you in drivers ed to stay back from log trucks and other haulers

nah i'm literally afraid of them mate. whenever i see those i always make it a point to stay away from those shit or drive past them. fucking fd

Maybe I'm just as paranoid as you then because to me that's straight common sense to me to avoid any and all big trucks any and every time they're in sight.

>that dashcam video where a brick randomly falls off a hauler, smashes the window and kills the person(mother?) in the passenger seat
>those sounds

Fuck driving behind open haulers, man. Just don't do it.

well fuck you for adding more fear to me against trucks :(

my english teacher in grade 9 went to collect his mail one morning when a lumber truck drove post with an improperly secured load. he bent down to check his mail box and as the truck drove past a piece of wood began to slide off. when he started to straighten up the truck turned or changed lanes or something that caused the wood to swing and smack him right across pretty much where his hairline was and basically popped open the top of his head like a pez dispenser.

he was in recovery for 1.5 years and came back to school with this massive frankenstein scar but was never the same. it was particularly tragic because he was a triathlon athlete who loved to surf and had a smoking hot wife and was loved by all his students.

your fears are totally justified

Damn dude that's awful. Nothing more to even say. Even the bullshit "well at least he lived" doesn't mean anything when you get that wrecked.

Where did he live that a lumber truck was driving down a residential street? We have laws about them driving on residential streets exactly because of shit like that, along with noise and congestion and whatever.

watch the video user mentions and you wont even want to drive your car again.

The Subway ending was the best. She has the premonition but it's too late to stop it, one of the best "fuck you's" I've seen the movie do to someone

fund it

no idea, could have been on acreage out in the sticks on the way to an industrial lot or something. somebody could have been building a house down the road. not sure, didn't really ask.

youtube.com/watch?v=tdgYHJe3NKQ
This is the coolest video of all time. I can't believe I'm saying this but Final Destination is my childhood movie. One of the first movies I ever remember watching, I think I was 5 or 6 when I watched the first one.

>But do it all real low budget and have the main characters just hearing about it or finding the aftermath, not all ' dude shit blowing up lmao'
DROPPED

my favorite will always be the fence death in 2

I think it'd be neat to have the movie start with news-footage about miracle survivors. Like a dam breaks but miraculously only five people died when a couple of hundred should have died. The news report it as a good thing and the viewer thinks it happened because someone had a premonition(that's why it needs to be a report, not first-hand). But then there's another news article, and another. Then we get to see the connection. The few people who died in the various disasters labelled as miracles all had previously survived a disaster. And then we see everyone else who survived that original disaster get fucked Towering Inferno-style. Throw the formula of having a big disaster at the beginning that some people survive completely on its head.

Mostly I'd just enjoy the sweet irony of seeing the news report a whole bunch of "miracles" across a state because people are surviving disasters in weird ways, as opposed to reporting freak deaths.

Every time I see a log or pipe hauling truck I do whatever the fuck it takes to get away from it.
That fucking scene scared the absolute shit out of me more than any other horror movie scene.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHA CHAD BTFO HAHAHHAHHAHAHA

I remember there being more tits in that scene

that's a censored youtube video user. i saw it on IFC the other day and the tits were there

Why did Sam die at the end of Final Destination 5 if he took both Peter and the detective's life(thru the transitive property by killing his killer)? He was supposed to get both or at least one of those lifespans and is even shown to not be killed by the gun on the stove like he should have.

He didn't die from the gun because it wasn't his turn to die. The chick was next. Once she was dead he could die.

The obvious answer would be that it was just like all the other times people thought they'd figured out a way to stay alive. It simply doesn't work like that.

Wait one hot minute, there was a destination 4 and 5? I've only watched the first 3

Get with the times, bro

Has death really cared about innocents before? I mean he follows the order for people that escaped but otherwise he still kills. It is not like world is death free for the few days/weeks he is hunting survivors.

They should remake this movie but have it be a person who's having the premanition be someone going to work at the world trade center on September 11th

So basically like the Knowing with Nicolas Cage?

>car drives past, nothing
>oh shit, manhole... they walk around it
>RKO OUT OF NO HWHERE

He never just blows up a building to get one guy, does he? I don't remember any collateral ever happening in the movies. If he won't kill a person until everyone ahead of them on the list is killed then I don't see him killing 500 people by destroying a dam just to take one guy out.

In the end it'd just be a reason for shooting cool scenes where instead of one person improbably dying it'd be a ton of people improbably surviving because they're not on the list or it wasn't their time.

>not good enough to be frightening
>not bad enough to be funny

Where in the fuck did that even come from?

>guy runs into the street to catch the fucking wheel

Top kek.