Thoughts on Morgan starring Kate Mara and Anya Taylor Joy?

thoughts on Morgan starring Kate Mara and Anya Taylor Joy?

some elements were good but it was mediocre overall.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kate_Mara
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would ejaculate inside of her

>not a webm

I'd give that monkey a banana if you know what I mean.

make your choice Sup Forums, the ape or the alien
i'm going alien

is it Anya kino?

i would ejaculate in both

kate mara cant catch a break.

would have been better if they cast better Mara in it
she would play Lego with Morgan and no one would have to be kill

She looks like Sabrina Lloyd from Sliders.

it was great but I didn't get the dinner with the headtilt did she know the japanese scientist?

will it get a sequel?

i want an anya gf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kate_Mara
>She is a great-granddaughter of both New York Giants founder Tim Mara and Pittsburgh Steelers founder Art Rooney, Sr.[5] Her mother's side of the family has held ownership in the NFL's Pittsburgh Steelers football team since its formation in 1933, and her father's side of the family has held ownership in the NFL's New York Giants since its formation in 1925
I think she'll pull through.

giv ayylmao gf

>all that family money and still not an honorary jew in hollywood

you'd have to promise to be patient with her as she still struggles with understanding the complexities of earthly human behavior

>ywn teach her that human mating rituals requires 90 minutes of neck__play
;_;

Ok flick with a shitty twist

ayylmao no doubt

>swn abduct you and conduct painful experiments on your cock and balls
;_;

do you think if you could speak quickly enough you could take advantage of her wonderment and confusion at the strangeness of human male anatomy and use it to convince her to perform sexual favours of your choice?

h-how would that work~

I'm going ape

It's cruel that she has bigger tits than Rooney but never gets them out while Rooney has done a bunch of nude scenes

Kate Mara is awful.

well she might be all like "how does this protrusion work, human, what is its function" and you could tell her that its secret function is unlocked by certain key stimuli, she'd be curious and ask for an example, and then you could tell her, for example, that it'll start working after extensive physical contact with bare female breasts
her curiosity would get the better of her and she'd undress and let you fondle her boobs
in the interests of science, obviously

great, now im going to have an alien abduction sex experiment fetish

Mara > Alien

Kate is hot but is a horrible actress. And she had the short hair in this movie so she wasn't even very hot.