Has it happened yet?

Has it happened yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/politics/julian-assange-says-hillary-clinton-should-be-worried-about-next-wikileaks-release/
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-05-14/kim-dotcom-julian-assange-will-be-hillary-clinton-s-worst-nightmare-in-2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It will by Friday. It depends on if Assange wants to bring down Hillary, the DNC, or America.

please let this happen
I call on Kek's blessing!

probably after the convention, because then they're stuck with her as candidate even if she goes to prison.

This is now an official Kek summoning thread. We have to ask Kek to help Assange.

KEK HELP ASSANGE

There are two rumors. The Kim Dotcom rumors of October 26th, and the other rumor is before/during/directly after her speech Thursday night.

All we can do is wait.

The Hill reported yesterday that the Clinton camp knows there's more coming.

>ensure
This is not what he said.
Still, pretty thrilled to see whats gonna happen.

Help him o mighty KEK.

Impressive. The most I can accomplish with my leak is staining the wall.

FUCK SO CLOSE. I could feel the trips. Damn, kek pls help Assange

He's probably waiting until Hillary is officially nominated to maximize damage.

kek

nobody should be listening to anything that fat worthless fuck has to say

NICE. KEEP EM COMING.

Kek help!!!!

No. Like with all his leaks Assange will try to time this to do the most damage.

And my guess is that time is probably going to be about three seconds after Hillary walks onto the stage tomorrow night. If it's the leak is before the speech, her campaign can cook up a quick delay and come up with a short-term response, if the leak is after they can take their sweet time coming up with a response.

But once she goes out on that stage she's on her own for the next hour. Nobody to update her speech if it turns out she says things directly contradicted by a leak, no one to help her deflect attacks, nothing.

Assange better not be bullshitting though, this had better be like fucking proof of high treason or murder or some shit, not more vaguely incriminatory emails. I've been waiting all week for a happening.

Oh sweet KEK.

Kek wills it!

Ahhh witnessed!

Assange is now a comedian.

Based kek please guide Saint Assange to victory.

Puraisu keku San desu

For kek!

OH SHIT

Kek, these trips are for you. Bring Hillary down. Please Kek. Please.

He has drully blezzed dis dread

My guess is her involvement in killing the black justice guy.

I'a Kek!

KEK HELP ASSANGE
CHECK EM

praise kek PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK

Assange accidentally chocking on a chicken bone when?

KEK HELP ASSANGE AND ILL SERVE YOU FOREVER

I guess he's trying to get the Donald to pardon him?

Sorry if that's obvious

Kek shall protect him

Blessed be his name

Don't worry about that, we've got a backup plan for that.
There may or may not be a certain someone in the audience willing to cause a disturbance, if you catch my drift

Unless that leak proves she literally murdered someone, I cannot see how she could actually get jail time. She is above the law.

Low energy happening thread. WE NEED MORE REPEATING DIGITS.
(calling for another happening in gemany soon ]5)

Praise him.
Kek bless Assange

u'll c..

Assange is playing to get the US to call off the attack dogs. Won't be surprised if we see sweden drop their case or the english suddenly uphold the international court's decision.

Fucking stop!!!
This is about Hillary and Assange, you don't know what you're doing!!

KEK WHILE YOU'RE AT IT PLEASE SHOW NORWAY WHAT A HAPPENING IS

Almost satan

Assange has been bluffing for a while now.
His credibility has been eroded too much.

I hope it's not that far off. A couple of days after would be ideal. You don't want that info to be drowned out by the media.

>another kek thread
>1 in ten chance of dubs
>4 doubles in 40 posts
>KEK HAS BLESSED US PRAISE HIMMMMM
kys you fucking autists

dost kek will a world war three?

Shut

I hope they're released just as she's giving her speech, so the rest of the world realizes what piece of shit she is before she has any idea what's happening.

Shhhhut

get fucked

praise kek

praise kek

Even if she murdered someone she'll just say "Well I didn't know I couldn't murder him, I didn't intend to murder him, and I suppose I was just careless! Besides, I wouldn't do it again!" and everyone will forgive her

The arrest thing is a misquote. He said that it would provide enough evidence to make an arrest and that the FBI would likely use it against Lynch/dems/Clinton campaign for concessions throughout the administration, not that Hillary definitely will be arrested.

I hope there's more this week. Sometimes assange delivers good shit and sometimes he's a huge letdown.

No worries Hans I just got home from Germany, enough small happenings happened while I was there :^)

no dubs. you autists are hilarious. kek is dead

Almighty kek help your children! Also check'em!

WRRAAAAAAAA
CHECKEM!

Everyone in this thread missing dubs.
You're not praising hard enough guys.

Hopefully the big leak is proof of a Clinton Foundation funded assassination plot against Trump.

Praise Kek

Kek will make use of assange for the time being

KEK WILLS IT

What have you done? What have you done...
What the FUCK HAVE YOU DONE

KEK KILL NORWAY, THIS IS A DEMAND

>international court

The UN committee who think a man voluntarily hiding in an embassy is being confined.

IT
IS
FUCKING
HAPPENING

lmao

May Kek grants us dubs so Hillary will be arrested

WITNESSED

It's too late Hans.

This has been in the back of my head the whole time, but I don't think so for a few reasons.

1. Sure, Wikileaks started during the Bush Administration, but it didn't gain real popularity until the Obama Administration and the Bradley Manning leaks. And, no matter how much liberals loved Wikileaks, THAT administration is the one that is trying to charge Assange and the whole reason he can't go anywhere. He hates Hillary and the Obama Administration.

2. He has a proven track record of saying he has major information and then producing major information. He has no incentive to ruin his reputation to not produce the information or backtrack on a major leak.

3. IF he did all of a sudden get released or the suit gets dropped, etc., and Clinton let off the hook and he decides to not drop the leak, then his reputation is ruined that way, too, and it's essentially verifiable proof of a deal. Assange is not stupid and he knows this would destroy any credibility he or Wikileaks have attained over the years. Plus, refer to number one. He's not making a deal.

TL;DR - Hillary better prepare her anus. The leaks are coming.

The witch will burn at the stake.

It already happened, you inbred fucking redneck

I am KEKS prophet, there are no clinton emails I'm afraid.

>voluntarily hiding to avoid being extradited on trumped-up nonsense charges
>to a country that will then immediately extradite him to the US where he'll disappear into a black site

If you're trapped in your house because a man outside intends to shoot you, you too are voluntarily hiding in your house. It might feel a little bit like you're being confined.

Checked.

This is why you dont play around with Kek...are you happy now?

Praise kek for through him we will find salvation and happenings!

WITNESSED YOUR DUBS. NOW WITNESS MINE REGARDLESS OF THEIR REPEATING NUMERICAL VALUES

>id

we have angered our lord...

PRAISE KEK

Witnessed your ID.
Sorry Kek, where can I find the leak?

WITNESSED

It's rumoured he has back up of the leak in case anything should happen to it

heatst.com/politics/julian-assange-says-hillary-clinton-should-be-worried-about-next-wikileaks-release/
>The DNC seems to believe what Wikileaks published was simply a curated selection of years worth of communication. They don’t know, officially, whether the hackers — and Wikileaks — have any more private emails at their disposal.
>[...]
>“We have emails relating to Hillary Clinton which are pending publication,” he told ITV.

Just got quads on b, would like to transfer them to pol in order to please kek. Thank you

Why?

He was right after all: bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-05-14/kim-dotcom-julian-assange-will-be-hillary-clinton-s-worst-nightmare-in-2016

Quads on b = trips on pol. Makes sense

Remember the time Bill Clinton met with Attorney General Loretta Lynch (who is the only person who can indict Hillary) for 30 minutes in private aboard her jet just a few days before the FBI announced no indictment?

Because the media never seemed to care.

WHAT THE FUCK KEK IS AMONG US

NOICE

HIW IS HE DOING THIS, IS THIS ALLOWED?????

It must also mean that there will be a massive false flag coming as they have no other way to bury it.

>"It will be Friday"
>No sources
>Literally just your opinion

Kek accepted your trade, kek is pleased

I hope you realize that is from June. When Comey was making his decision.

I don't know why people keep reposting this

LINK TO BREAD? KEK WILLS IT

Did the DC Madame ever happen? Exactly

>kekel
I wonder who could be behind this ID

>that id
P R A I S E

HE IS WITH US
HELP US KEK

i had this thought too, that hes going to release shit as shes talking. imagine everyone on their phones and sheeeeeit and then a dull "booooooooo" starts rumbling in the auditorium. assange has basically proven himself as final boss, but he'd better not be full of shit on this one.

got bored with Sup Forums?