Aesthetic as fuck

Aesthetic as fuck

What fucking madmen decided Perth was a reasonable place to inhabit

>Wagga Wagga

Perth is really nice, what are you talking about?

It's a mild Mediterranean climate, not a desert.

What's Alice Springs like?

a literal tiny shit in the middle of an immense nothing

It's in the middle of nowhere. If anything serious happens, how the fuck were you supposed to get help before large scale air transport? It's sheer luck the people founded the place didn't just die off

>According to the 2006 census, Aboriginal Australians make up approximately 19% of the population of Alice Springs
>In most primary schools in Alice Springs, students (of all races and nationalities) are taught Arrernte (or in some cases Western Arrernte) as a compulsory language
>Alice Springs has been referred to as the lesbian capital of Australia.
>Alice Springs is the nation's murder capital and one of the most dangerous towns in Australia
>Violent crime is common in Alice Springs, mostly involving Aboriginal people

You could say that for all of Australia honestly

Something serious like what exactly? Can't imagine any events that would kill off the entire population.

Disease, drought, storms, locusts

>ywn take the train from adelaide to darwin and just relax

>Dubbo
>Traralgon
>Kyogle
>Wagga
>Katoomba
>Toowoomba

Aussie town names are weirdly cute.

the united traindom

What's not to like?

They're abo and abo-derived words/place names. So is our capital, Canberra.

Reminder that the last time there was a proper high speed national rail system proposed, it was squashed by the government as being a waste of money, since people can just use planes.
This rail system was designed to be both faster than going by plane but it would also be cheaper, easier and far, far more ecologically friendly.
Have a guess who was involved in telling the government it was an awful idea. This country is such a corporate owned shithole sometimes, I swear.

>Can't imagine any events that would kill off the entire population.
The mines shutting down overnight and the alcohol supply in Perth running out.

They're Aboriginal names.

My guess is that the city exists because of the mining industry.

Quantas?

>Violent crime is common in Alice Springs, mostly involving Aboriginal people
They also alcohol fuelled because the only thing people have to entertain themselves with in that hot shithole is drink.
Many of these towns in the bush have been trying to slowly impose restrictions and bans on alcohol consumption but people easily get around them. In many ways, the infrastructure simply isn't present far enough inland and north west to facilitate modernity. Small mobs of aboriginals were able to live in and around the region for thousands of years because their focus was on survival, so they never really had enough comforts to be able to sit back and let it sink in that they were living in a hot, dry shithole in the middle of fucking nowhere.

It's interesting how Australia and Canada have pretty much identical issues with aboriginals.

That any every corporate interest involved in keeping Australia divided into little high density chunks of land.
There are industries which actually benefit off people being effectively stuck in places and the easier it is for people to move around the nation, the more likely they are to start spreading out. This is not good for those corporations which have a huge dominance over sectors, such as supermarkets, because our population being so low means that the more people spread out, the less customer density these places have and the more viable smaller business becomes.
There are examples of these all over. Think if America only had 27 million people, that sort of thing.

On the surface, perhaps. I don't really know enough about the history of Canada and its native population, nor the intervention systems involved over time, so I can't confirm such a similitude.

I'm impressed anybody could live in that 40 degree desert

what's on the north west coast? desert?

It also has a high Population of aboriginal transgenders

>Longreach
>the railway won't reach any longer

I live in dubbo. Place is fucked other than having a nice zoo.
Meth capital of nsw, except for some if it's satellite towns which are even worse

Katoomba is basically the funnel web capital of Australia. Nice town otherwise

>lives in dubbo
>cant get dubs

embarrassing 2bh

lol

I-I thought that Alice Springs would have been a comfy place

This is so fucking expensive. You better off renting a car. But the motherfuckers ride on the wrong side of the road. Feels like you are killing yourself.