What do you love most about Iran Sup Forums?

I like that...

>They supported Germany in WW2
>Then vehemently fought communism until...
>"""Americans""" started really trying to spread their cultural and societal corruption there hardcore
>Then they couped the crap out of the American running dogs in the government and began fighting American influences like cultural marxism
>They've been on that path to this very day, defending their cultural, religious and societal traditions.

They have also been a major pain in the butt for American and Israeli geopolitical ambitions in the region.

What's not to like? What does Sup Forums think about Iran? Are they true aryans, or at least persians?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haifa_Wehbe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I once met with an Iranian girl, she was a dancer and we danced a bit but then I sperged out. She said lets keep contact or something but I was bit drunk so I don't remember much.

They're still Muslims. Medias got you brainwashed into thinking they OK because of all the Sunni terrorism. Ines that left the country are generally more liberal and hate Hitler and the SS. Country's still a joke even if their new president is slightly smarter than the previous joke.

Those lips man.

I am entranced...

fuck all muslims

Achmed pls go

I like the way middle eastern women look and the way Iran's government treats women and gays in matters of law. Everything else I'm kinda indifferent to. Foods probably alright.

I love them being 1000+km away

Slept with a Persian girl once while I was in Italy, the bitch was tighter than White house security.

damn i wish i could be a ninja

Iranian women truly, truly are the GOAT.

white house security isent that good tho, wasnt there some kid that ran in there and they spent hours looking for him

subtle

That it's far away

Fuck off, you made these threads almost everyday. You've already heard more than enough opinions.

I love the fact they have the biggest heroin addict population in the world

poo in the loo

POOO
O
O
O

Very impressive my British friend.

That nose job is perfect
How much nosejob in iran costs?

Yeah I realised this after posting. Iranian women truly are the most beautiful in the world.

Its a shill. Sage

that it's far away

>tanned germans

L
A
N
D

I like that they'd probably be pro-2A.

>defending their cultural, religious and societal traditions.

If that was really true they'd have gone back to Zoroastrianism.

they have to drop arabian letters, use latin and be secular again and european

/thread

Nothing bad about them if they stay in their country

the best thing about iran is that they have the nuclear weapon now.

they can finally glass the middle east

The shah was based as fuck. They fucked up ousting him.

They used to be Sarmatians
That's about it
Fuck Iran

>Vehemently fought communism
Bullshit. You're thinking of the Shah and his cronies

Iran was always a shithole.

Just because the Shah and the aristocratic .1% lived western lives, didn't mean that the vast majority of the population wasn't mired in extreme poverty and islamism.

Iranians are literally all materialist whores, every single one of them.

Worse than arabs. They honestly need islam to keep them from being cock-gobbling sluts.

Calm down Obama

>Says the American

El burro hablando de orejas

loo poo

This is a traditional "persian" wedding ceremony.

Literally showering bride with money like a stripper.

Deport them all

Fucking guy at a wedding in red chucks.

Bet he has a track suit under his hipster suit,

Their country is pristine and perfect for experimental weapons testing. Gets me all excited for the coming flash.

El narco hablando de droga

Have a qt ex-muslim persian american gf.

Life is good man.

Apologize.

Irans beautiful, been there twice, visited HUGE castles in the south and lush forests in the North.
People are beautiful, food is GREAT, Islam there is pretty docile, cities are lively and youthful.
Yeah, I like Iran, reccomend anyone visit.
Just don't get it mistaken with Iraq.

I'm legit on suicide watch now

Mir Houssein Mousavi was the only good thing to come out of Iran.

He won in 2009. Ahmadinejad is a cuck.

>Most of them shout death to the west every sunday in the nearest mosque
Yeah, great people...

Amen. Hezbocucks too.

>death to the west

false.

No Rothchild bankers.
Enough said.

They're still Islamic goatfuckers you dumb faggot

Persians make up a minority of the population, the bulk are scum

Hello Chaim

Honestly: the Iranian woman in New York whose parents fled the Ayatollah in 1979 and who met me from craigslist and let me fuck her ass repeatedly and take pictures of her, all with no obvious benefit to her. I fucking love Iran.

>What's not to like?

muslim garbage

>Arabian letters
Arabs got their written script from Iran, that's ancient Persian

>What do you love most about Iran

Nothing, place is a shithole. Maybe a few good ones fled there a very long fucking time ago. I know there's some Iranian born journalist down here that shits on feminazis. Can't remember her name for shit though.

Roose V ?

I am Iranian, here are my thoughts on Iran and Iranians as immigrants, as well as immigration in general.

First off, an immigrant shall not be allowed to vote, hold office, have more than one child, smuggle their relatives from overseas, or marry outside of their ingroup. These should be set-in-stone requirements for all immigrants, and it is a shame that the majority do not abide by these rules. Full assimilation is also, obviously, required.
On allegiance: an immigrant may be culturally loyal to a nation (i.e. assimilate fully into the culture), but they will never be loyal to the blood of the native population. For this reason, they do not belong in any nation besides the one that their blood is linked to. I don't belong in this nation, but if I were to return to Iran, they will arrest me (or worse) because of my beliefs (I denounce Islam, want nothing to do with it). I admit that my actions are cowardly because I put my security before the purity of the nation I am in.

On Iranian identity, we are not white as many shill. We are distant cousins with Europeans (Indo-Europeans); our skin has a relationship with our position relative to the equator (I am Mediterranean-esque, tan, olive-tier).
We, technically, are the true Aryans, though. That's what Iran literally means.
It is a good nation with rich history that has been ruined by negligence/incompetence (Islam, failed leadership, CIA coups, etc.).

Also, if you are half-breed (mix of Iran-X), you are literally less than garbage for interbreeding with the native population and denying the white children a future. The least you could do in a Western nation is be sympathetic to white plight.
Half-breeds are scum of the Earth, in general. This goes for the other way, as well. I have never, and will never, pursue white women, and white men should be smart enough to continue their bloodline and not mix blood. But nowadays, women are degenerate and disloyal, so.

Stop making Iran threads, I'm turning into a tripfag

Iranians are subhuman mudslime savage shitskins. Why are there so many iranian shitskin shills?

>shitskins
>that flag

Ohhh the Irony

Iran you are like a distant cousin whom everybody forgot and sadly never moved out from a nigger infested neighborhood.

link

HNNG

That is quite accurate. Please don't pay attention to the absolute fags who shill that we are white, we are distant cousins, off-shoots of Northern European whites, but not the same.
Muslims are literal niggers, nobody likes them. They are antithetical to the advancement of human society.

Google. It's not hard to find since it's common knowledge

Isn't she arab?

Checked, Kek wills that iran be accepted into the EU in place of Turkey

Farsi is pretty dope

Lebanese, not iranian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haifa_Wehbe
Lebanese, don't fall for this meme of non-white women, just stay with your own kind.

What is worth more, some temporary, hedonistic pleasure in the form of non-white pussy, or permanent happiness with a white woman, raising a family where your kids will continue your lineage?

Meh, I'm more of an isolationist, don't want to be a part of some globalist kike organization. Leave us alone and we'll leave you alone. I understand the Jewish geopolitical game has to be played by the superpowers, but the people in these nations are, for the most part, also isolationist. It's the governments that attempt to wrestle control over areas by rigging their elections and whatnot.

Also inb4 this massive faggot who crashes every thread with his "type" tier system and shills for the (((greatest ally)).

Don't you love threads before the JIDF has gotten a hold of them?

Where do I have to go to get a Persian gf besides Iran?

The people, the food, the history, the scenery.

Pretty much everything about it except Islam.

Are you white? If so, come on, son. Pre-marital sex is proven to be damaging to future marriages. Like I said: "What is worth more, some temporary, hedonistic pleasure in the form of non-white pussy, or permanent happiness with a white woman, raising a family where your kids will continue your lineage?"

Thanks, Chaim. Now can you tell the Mossad to stop fucking our shit up please.

I had one approach me outside a club at 5am. Like, she was literally the most beautiful girl I'dever seen. It was the most incongruous moment of my life. But I was beyond fucked up and could barely speak so she ended up leaving and I didn't think to get her number.

so are you gonna post the pics, or are you just wasting our time?

Is that the Islamic state of Istanbul?

White women bore me to tears. The only way I'd ever marry a white girl is if she was fresh off the boat from Russia or Ukraine.

On this board, we complain about the demise of Western civilization and appreciate what it has done for humanity, but when you say "white women bore me to tears", is there not a conflict of interest with what you believe in (14/88) versus what you practice? If you truly want whites to bounce back, then be with your women. Nothing is unsalvageable, feminist cancer can be removed, but not by giving up and quitting.
It's better to work at something that to give up.

US and Canada is a lost cause. The only way to find a white girl is if you went to Russia or Eastern Europe.
Also, Spain and Italy has great girls but I'm sure you're divide and conquer and don't consider them white.

The immigrants from Iran I have met are the most polite people ever

Iran was our homeland! Semites GTFO!

Heh, oddly enough, I was with Russian girls for around ten years, and ended up coming here to marry a Spanish chica. Even met her on a rather politically incorrect web forum... ;)
t. el Ingles

Mo moet je niet in marroko zitten met al de hossle moneyz die je hebt gemaakt?

wouldn't that be cool if they revived it though?

enter an epic saga of good vs evil

Damn that girl is legit 10/10 perfect

Wouls nut in after 7 seconds

As an Iranian that immigrated to Canada when I was young. I have to say that most of the Iranians I know aren't really religious. They drink, smoke, eat pork. Most of the old people I know in Iranian really regret overthrowing the Shah as well. The citizens of Iran are very Western, it's just government that super religious and oppressing

>legit 10/10 perfect
Eyes too big and a bit bulging. Face too wide. Face not long enough. Lips too fat. Eyebrows too geometric. Incipient moustache.
Maybe a 9 though, thanks to her other redeeming features.