Which is superior?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J7UHL0NL4bc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty sure Red Shirt Shaggy fucked Daphney

The Dog Lover.

I wish I'd saved that image correlating all the Lupin series to Scooby series. It's how I got in to Lupin.

Red shirt shaggy is alpha as fuck. He has a massive harem including Daphney, the hillbilly girl, and an entire school of monster girls.

Also, according to Mystery Inc. 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo is actually sorta canon.

you just made me remember a shit ton of scooby doo lore

i wonder if it is possible to make some kind of universe/timeline to connect everything

Only sort of. Daph, Shag and Scoob had some sort of adventures or something with Flim Flam one summer while Fred and Velma were somewhere else, it couldn't have been the events of 13 Ghosts. Mostly because Vincent van Ghoul is just an actor in Mystery Incorporated, not a wizard, and when he shows up no one acts like they have ever met before.

Also, women love Shaggy no matter what shirt he's wearing.

now I'm curious about it

WHAT.

EXPLAIN.

It would be a convoluted mess, with Where are You? at the center.

The worst offense is probably that Where are You? is both a prequel and a sequel to Mystery Incorporated.

That kid in yellow is in jail in Mystery Inc.

What said.
Flim Flam and Scrappy exist in this universe, but one is in jail and the other... Well, we don't talk about that.

In Mystery Incorporated there is a museum dedicated to all the monsters that haunted the town. It also has statues of Flim Flam and Scrappy. Flim Flam is in jail and the gang vowed to never talk about Scrappy ever again.

persona4.jpg

wait what

>flim flam is in jail

why?

i mean i would understand why scrappy would go to jail but i can't see flim flam doing anything wrong

He's a scam artist.

>Well, we don't talk about that.
Why? Does that imply that the movies are a canon part of the lore as well?

he's a filthy thief

>filename.kek
We need a Big Boss Shaggy who has been pulling the strings on Mystery Inc.

Where Are You? can't be a sequel to Mystery Inc., as Where Are You? explicitly occurred while they were in high school. It's either a prequel, alt-universe, or different timeline. Remember that Harlan Ellison said that it wasn't the first time the universe had been reset; while ostensibly a meta joke, it does explain how things fit together. Where Are You? through Pup is one timeline, possibly including the movies starting with Zombie Island, 13 Ghosts another timeline, What's New? a third timeline, Get a Clue and most of the movies ambiguous to where they fit. The movies using the Mystery Inc., designs can more or less fit during or immediately after the show.

What's the difference between an alt-universe and a different timeline?

In the live action movies the gang live in Coolsville, like in A Pup Named Scooby Doo and What's New, Scooby Doo?, while in Mystery Incorporated they live and grew up in a town called Crystal Cove. So the movies and Mystery Incorporated couldn't be in the same timeline.

This, Red Shirt actually hang out with girls instead just humping Scooby. The green one only dated Velma and cucked her with a dog.

Isn't that more or less Ricky Owens?

His name is FLIM FLAM. why the fuck do you think he would be in jail?

I blame the parents. It's like those people who name their kid Thanatos and wonder why they grow up trying to destroy the world.

So how does the Scooby timeline works? Zombie Island take place in modern days where the gang never met any supernatural shit so we can scratch the red shaggy days and Mystery Inc, What's new scooby doo is modern but they do meet supernatural once in a while, there are some references to SDWAY and a Puppy named scooby doo too so i am assuming it takes place after Zombie Island when the gang meets the supernatural and regroups, deciding to travel through the world again leading to the cinematic timeline

>Mystery Gear Solid
>Mystery Gear Solid 2: Scoobs of Liberty
>Mystery Gear Solid 3: Snack Eater
>Mystery Gear Solid 4: Ghosts of the Patriots
>Mystery Gear Solid V: The Rantom Rain
>Les Enfants Medling
>Rolid Shag and Liquid Shag
>Both cloned from the DNA of the legendary soldier Rig Ross, the founder of the mercenary group Mysteries Sans Frontieres and Dog Hound

They're both shit.

Underrated as fuck.

>>Mystery Gear Solid 3: Snack Eater
But then who was The Fury?
youtube.com/watch?v=J7UHL0NL4bc

>I'm coming home

"I can see the earth! Mission control, I'm coming home!"

>A weapon to surpass Metal Scoob, zoinks.

>Once the Big Scoob is mass-produced...

Sorry, wrong three word title franchise.

>Daphney, the hillbilly girl, and an entire school of monster girls.

You forgot Googie.

Would anyone be kind enough to explain this to me? I assumed red shirted shaggy was the same person, but this thread is implying he's an alternate version of shaggy? Like alternate universes or timelines? I'm a bit confused, that seems like too much for the vintage hanna barbera Scooby-Doo.

>Mystery Gear
>Mystery Gear 2 Rolid Shag
>Shag's Revenge
>Mystery Gear Ghost Solid Babble
>Mystery Gear Solid Portable Snacks
>Mystery Gear Solid Scoob Walker
>Mystery Gear Rising Scrapvengeance

You missed some famalam

You see there was once a man named "Rig Ross", he was the greatest stoner of the 20th century and to ensure his talents and abilities wouldn't go to waste after he die the "Les Enfent meddling" programme was initiated and Rolid Shag (green) and Liquid shag (red) were born. Although there was another called "Rolidus Shag" and he was president of the US for a while. You'd understand if you played the games.

>Mysteries Sans Frontieres
sounds cool

Alt-universe: takes place entirely in a seperate universe than the original. If Where Are You is in an alternate universe from Mystery Inc., then it never happened in the Mystery Inc. universe, which may or may not contain any number of other shows as long as it doesn't contradict the fact that Where Are You isn't in this universe, and the only way either would know of each other is interdimensional shenanigans.
Different timeline: It happened, but due to quantum something or other, it's a split from the main timeline. If the main timeline was like this:
>A Pup Named Scooby-Doo ->Where Are You ->13 Ghosts and the subsequent Shaggy and Scooby movies and shows -> Mystery Inc. -> and so on
then a different timeline could be:
>A Pup Named Scooby-Doo ->Where Are You ->The New Scooby-Doo Movies -> and so on

jontronreviewsthebreakfastclub.jpg

>A kid that scams and steals doesn't deserve to go to jail, but Scooby's puppy nephew that never broke the law does.
The Scrappy hate is so potent that enforcing punishment on him transcends logic.

So you guys are saying that Scooby-Doo has a really deep lore and evidence of alternate timelines/parallel Universes? Hanna Barbara are geniuses.

Well, whaddaya think they are?

every time.

>Hipster Shaggy for best Shaggy

Remember when Shaggy fucked an alien?

why does this look so anime?

... I don't mind this.

Why are you quoting Captain America?

> that look of pure terror on Shaggy after she transforms

I think I know why, but I don't want to risk summoning 'him."

Animated in Japan.

Mystery Inc. is the prime timeline. Being transposed into a second universe made the Gang into fixed entities in reality. Scooby Doo is a universal constant.

So, like, does this make Scrappy-Doo Raiden, or what?

Which one is a dog lover again?

Scooby Doo movies back then actually quality put into them. Instead of the usual run-of-the0mill Korean studio, they got Japanese ones.

Go watch Zombie Island again sometime, and really appreciate how fucking well animated it is.

All of them.

>"Nanomachines, little man!"

>the gang vowed to never talk about Scrappy ever again.

found the hipster

What do you think happened to result in a vow of silence?

But...How can they be math when Scooby can't count past 6?

He sold out to mountain dew as part of the "scrappy sappy dew", campaign. It was REALLY embarrassing.

I going to take guess that Scooby movie is canon and Scrappy pee on people.

And almost destroy the Scooby gang.

Puppy got too powerful and they had to put him in containment.

So you read the title thats been going on for hundreds of issues right, with the standard versions of the cast? You couldn't possibly hust be booty blasted for the sake of it, no?

I would love to try to peice a timeline or a multiverse time line, but all the godamn movies and iterations are insane. Wasn't it Pan Pizza who was saying it would take over a year to watch it?

Not to mention having to live through all the recent movies that never end and stop coming

>Still no lewds of woman

>Lewds of dog alien

Fuck this reality.

outsourcing

Kissing isn't fucking user.

Did MI start out as Scooby Doo fan fiction? It sure seems like it.

I dont mind the tatoos and the clothing. but that mustache is so fucking ugly! and that beard should be at least a goatee.

>You can call me Ishmael

Jospeph vs Jotaro. Depends on taste.

>Les Enfants Medling

It was definitely fanfiction at the start. I mean, there's even an entire episode where the Blue Falcon shows up and kinda acts like ultra-buff Batman for an episode.

After the fanservicey stuff it gets a whole lot better though i honestly loved the fan service parts of it a whole lot.

Green shirt Shaggy was a pothead beatnik who ate just about anything you put in front of him.

Ret shirt Shaggy was the same, only he was swimming in pussy.

Shaggy confirmed for ayyfucker.

Where is he in the post Nibiru death timeline? Is he still a cocky little asshole?

Damn, those movies looked great.
Based Mook

fun fact: Scrappy was pretty popular with the audience at the time, the audience being children. the only people who hated him were adults which HB didn't give a fuck about

I remember not liking scrappy as a kid. Every time I heard "scrappy dappy doo" I would think "why would they make a ripoff of their own character?"

in my mind 13 ghosts takes place when Fred and Velma went back to college.

Shaggy went around working at monster girl school and hanging out with vincent price. Daphne was too good looking for college and ended up getting a broadcasting job as seen in Zombie Island.

>But the kids loved him!
I fucking hated him as a kid, and that's without even knowing the original series existed at the time. The first time I heard "puppy power!" Is the only time I ever cringed as a child.

I barely remember his english voice honestly. I only remember Scrappy's spanish dub.

This needs to happen more often.

You lucky spanyard I mean, I'm assuming you're Spanish. Why else would you predominantly watch the dub? bastard.

>no one shopped pepe's face on the frog

in some point according to Daphne one scam back fire and they give him like 12 years she said it was to much for a kid

>Kept ya waiting huh

What's Red Shaggy is actually alt universe Green Shaggy?
I always thought it was just a color swap for long animated movies