Alien movie

It was actually really good

Its not Alien, and it not Aliens , but it is by far the best of the rest of the films.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYJKd0rkKss
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>but muh helmets

fassbender killed it, didn't even care about the Alien after a while, the David story was great.

>you will never get to kill David and save Daniels making her fall in love with you and build a cabin out of bocate wood

why live

I'd say I overall enjoyed it, but it was really predictable and done before. With that being said, I hope there is a sequel :^)

This. Idk how this movie managed to make me care about David and Walter but there could've been no aliens in the whole thing and I would've been happy.

"You blow, I'll do the fingering."
The ending was fucking A, with Wagner playing on the back.

>When I was a child I saw the devil, I will never forget that

What did he meant by this

I don't know why it was so good, but it was so much better then the sum of it parts.

Also that whole crew getting sick till drop ship blowing up was really well done.

Honestly, for $97 million I thought it looked better than a lot of bigger budget movies. Scott knows how to get his money's worth.

Some of the parts were cringe worthy bad (I.E. the captain knowing david is a piece of shit but still following him), but I'm hoping for another sequel

I really enjoyed it, and hate how much I had to defend it against morons that tried shitting on it.

But with that said the only thing that bothered me was the end with the david/walter mixup. I feel like you would've figured that they would kill him, regardless of not truly knowing if it was really walter or not. He was only a robot so it shouldnt have mattered if they didnt know if it was really walter or not.

But regardless I still loved it, and debating about seeing it again

This is another thing I figured couldve played into killing walter in the end. Since it would've been sortve tragic for him that they have to kill him to take precautions. But I guess that would derail the idea and direction of the movie

When I heard that Franco died in hypersleep, i figured it would be a "He didn't wake up"

Seeing him get burned to a crisp was a genuine surprise.

In the future do they only put the dumbest people possible in charge of space missions?

youtube.com/watch?v=iYJKd0rkKss

God what an ugly dyke.

Earth is a paradise and only idiots are willing to leave for "muh adevnture", these colonization missions are a dimuh duzen.

..... psst does anyone know where a broke ass nibba can see a bootleg copy online.......

How where they dumb?

Captain was burned alive
2nd in command didn't do anything stupid till he decided to follow David downstairs.

>Muh Helmets
The chances of a not earth based DNA being able to infect humans is VERY small. As in near impossible.

>Not liking this

Fassbender carried the movie and the David plot felt rushed, other than that it as good.

Your standards for what constitutes a worthwhile movie are hopelessly low. No one can stop you from enjoying what you enjoy, but objectively this movie is garbage.

The acting captain abandons a scouted colony mission with an ambition to start a colony on a completely different world.

Also yes, no helmets is dumb as fuck.

At this point I just think of Prometheus and the other prequels as David's story.

Agreed, this is story about David

He was told repeatedly that the crew was unwilling to re-enter hypersleed. What else could he have done? They already distrusted him.

Guess they didn't want heterosexual males to watch this movie

>crew unwilling to enter hypersleep

We're back to my point that in the future only the dumbest people are selected for space missions.

Crew refuses to go back into hypersleep
decides to scout a planet that does not require hypersleep to see if it can be colonize-able.

At least the Prometheus crew were smart enough to wear helmets until Chad thundercock took his off

Her nipples where great user.

>kill David
Why? He said he'd do the fingering, I'm holding him to it.

Holy fuck that movie was comfy.

>Scientists don't helmets on a world they know LITERALLY NOTHING ABOUT and then having the fucking balls to make it a MAJOR PLOT POINT
>David kills all the Engineers for literally no reason other than a good trailer shot
>Trained scientists don't understand Containment Protocol and instead scream like babies
>Benny Hill level "oops I slipped" twice in one scene
>MUH GOD UNDERTONES
>Both twists were so obvious my wet farts could have predicted them
>Tacked on 20mins MUH ALIEN IN DA SHIP scene just so braindead retards can get nostalgia boners over MUH XENOMORPH and so they don't think it was boring
>Tacked on interracial agenda EVERYWHERE
>Somehow the ship doesn't notice a Xenomorph growing inside someone
>Somehow a cargo ship can penetrate a superstorm TWICE
>Character named Tennessee just to appeal to nostalgia tards
>Movie only exists as a bridge to ANOTHER SEQUEL

Thats literally off the top of my head. If you enjoyed even a second of this schlock you have the brain power of a piece of concrete

He blew while letting the priest do the fingering

Who is this handsome young man?