Leave or Remain

Choose your cross wisely you can only vote once. Only EU Members are allowed in this Thread, burgers gtfo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here is the Template.

remain(leave)

Remain we get flooded with refugees, leave we get flooded with Russians.

>Choose your cross wisely
Keeping it

only EU members allowed here, you need to go.

Leave and nuke Germany.

why so mean?

REMAIN, but force romani back to romania

Voted Leave

Because why not

remain

>Voted Leave

Do one poofter

Remain

Thanks for fucking up the country you knob

France should leave, can we vote for that?

>2.3k billions debt
I LOVE EU
REMAIN REMAIN

Is there a chance you guys will remain after all :( ?

Remain.
I believe in the EU.

>literally nothing has happened
>fucked

Yh were staying until at least 2025

why you do that?

I don't like gays I don't like niggers insulting them just makes me feel bigger.

:3

lol

Leave. Join the UK and nuke Germany.

remain of course

Its not 2011+8 yet you mong

Why don't you move now to england you disgusting anglo butt boy.

depends on how british political climate develops and whether member countries will agree on extending the negotiation period.

If it drags on, I guess it's possible. Although if some brinkmanship occurs and someone's bluff goes wrong, the no-deal brexit is still on the table

the joke is that he's an actual anglo who moved there for the weed

Germany: van ubermensch naar untermensch in 3 generations

New template

remain

wow rude

Leave

>Dutch people
>rude

chose one

But then how will ghey pay debts?

his post was very rude, I choose both

>Only EU Members are allowed in this Thread,

You need to leave leaf, you are not welcome here.

Or better yet: Create an alliance of countries that are opposed to the status quo in the EU, leave together and create a new union called the Confederate States of Europe. I know we'd be importing Amerimutt terminolgy, but think of the keks.

ok

He was being facetious (i hope). The Dutch are famously rude and socially inept.

There was very little reason to stay in the EU other than trying to build some superstate to compete with China and America. And although I understand the arguments for one, I don't see it as being feasible or desirable. The UK and the British people are an international race, settled all over the world. If we are going to try build some superstate it should be with our kith and kin, but I have no faith in our politicians to do that. And seeing the fear that voting Leave put into our politicians was beautiful.
The economic reasons for staying in the EU were total crap. The biggest economic danger of leaving the EU will be psychological. A sudden loss of confidence in the economy because people have been told leaving will be a disaster, so companies stop investing, recruiting, expanding etc and it has a domino effect. But once people realise they can still do business internationally very easily and nothing much has fundamentally changed life will go on and continue very much the same as it would have.

Were not rude, were just very open okay ? two very different things

We are the nicest people in the world.

>preferring paki immigrants over poles

No, that's the finns

Where did I say that? Polish people are very good immigrants, with some exceptions such as yourself. But we shouldn't be relying on immigration as a country full stop. British birth rates need to increase massively, so we can support our own economy, elderly population and continue to populate the world.

Are you guys unironically pro USE ?

good lad

he better be. it's the patricians vote

>he better be.
youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ

yes. fuck being an american puppet, MAKE EUROPE GREAT AGAIN

>Where did I say that?
>If we are going to try build some superstate it should be with our kith and kin

Privyet vasilij

Our kith and kin are just fucking pakis for Christ's sake.

bye :^)

are NOT fucking pakis

promises promises

if you want to make a fucking british global ethnostate or something more power to you mate
but the first step isn't removing yourself from a union that has protected basically everything nice we still have from westminster
try maybe unfucking our own government before you decide it's good enough to leave the only group that's keeping them from fucking us over totally

shan't be provoked by retarded kiwi fags

Still part of the commonwealth

i lik lavtija do u lik latvia ?

Too lazy to fill in, but I vote Remain.

I don't care poofter. There's a difference between British people and people conquered by British people.

As a Commonwealth citizen, whose country is listed in schedule 3 of the British Nationality Act of 1981, he has the right to:
>"vote in all elections (i.e., parliamentary, local, referendum and European elections) as long as they haveregistered to vote."

Canadians, Aussies, Kiwis, et al., absolutely can vote in Brit elections so long as they are living in the UK at the time and registered to vote.

>people have been told leaving will be a disaster, so companies stop investing, recruiting, expanding etc

never knew free trade agreements were just psychological conditions

I want the United European Federation for two reasons, and in this order:

1) Turn Europe into a fucking castle. From the black sea to Cabo da Roca, from Tarifa to Kiev, no man and no woman gets in without our express permission

2) bring economic balance to the continent, unfuck the economies in the south and eastern europe and share the wealth

Don't call me a poofter

>I'll just use a strawman because I'm intellectually challenged.

Fuck off poofter. Go and use your gay hand sanitiser.

This thread lacks freedom. Looks like it's up to my lardy self to fix that.

Leave. Then team up with USA and UK and destroy 4th Reich

don't forget the massive army and rampant expansionism, pls.

>>Only EU Members are allowed in this Thread, burgers gtfo.

well, there goes your data allotment for the next three months, friend :^)

Remain

Uh, sorry Russia but the EU is only for gay homophile fairies who like pretty non heterosexist clothing and not for people who use the labels "man" and "woman", ugh!

Then, leave. I don't want to be part of such degeneration

This, can't stand degeneracy

I don't want to cherry pick some negative things about china to hurt you

can he recover

worth it.