Africa is poor, because Elizabeth stole all the gold

Africa is poor, because Elizabeth stole all the gold.

Prove me wrong
>pro-tip, you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_rush
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_gold_production
youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Africa is poor because they're too fucking stupid to move out of the stone age

I can't believe you faggot Brits let a woman run your country. Inb4 she doesn't. She does and we all know it

Africa didn't even know gold was a thing before the brits came in.

>Africa is poor
it's actually the most resource rich continent on the planet

sadly the niggers that inhabit it are incapable of creating a civilisation that can make use of it, so it all goes to waste.

>Africans didn't develop to the level of Europeans because of no resources
>Europeans stole all the resources

This is what Jared Diamond actually believes.

Actually in resources Africa is extremely rich. If Africans are poor that's because they never developed civilized societies that are capable of gathering prosperity.

Most of the gold in there doesn't belong to the queen or the Bank of England even. They are just holding it for clients like we do in Fort Knox. It's a very secure vault.

>Poor
They're the most resource rich continent in the planet.

The real reason is because the people rarely seem to learn. Unlike the majority of Sup Forums, I'm not racist. But something is seriously weird in this part.
Africa has had a million chances to create a seriously rich continent. If one countries there started taking serious advantage of their vast natural resources. They could create millions of different jobs, use the money to build huge cities and create even more jobs.

If any country in the world had access to the resources in Africa, they'd instantly become the richest country this world has ever seen.

Gold? How would the average african extract gold?
They didn't even have simple shovels or pickaxes.
They would have had to buy it to whites, to extract gold they would have sold to whites (since they had no use for it, except bartering).

>Implying nature's treasures aren't free for whoever finds them.

fpbp

Africa is poor because it's full of niggers.

It's only stealing if you don't own it. Pretty sure Brits owned half the globe at some point.

Plus you don't need gold to make a spear.

>stole all the gold
There were so many resources here (still are). It's a complete waste since the kaffers will never, EVER use them.

If it's not a European power that takes it for themselves, the chinks will do it; in fact, they are doing it right now, with chinese workers and no fucks given. But no one in the world gives a shit when the rice-eaters recolonise Africa and pay off corrupt politicians to rape the continent of its resources, animals and landscape for absolutely no gain for the locals... because why would these people do that? They're not the target of the PC crowd and never have been. You know why? Because they're not white.

>Stole it from Africa
I wish Negros weren't so retarded. otherwise, if there weren't as retarded as they are, they wouldn't have died by thousands in our mines that were basically mineral auschwitz during Spanish colony

>europe stole all of africas resources meme

there are still more resources in africa RIGHT NOW than europe for fuck sake

Is India poor because England stole all the tin?
No they are not poor because poo in the loo's are good at managing their resources.

My country still has billions upon billions of dollars in untapped gold but the blacks cant manage anything.

We had one mine that was given to our presidents brother and he completely fucked it up and whats worse is six engineers worked over six months without pay so they could maintain the machinery that prevented toxic byproducts from leaking into our water basin.

All six of those engineers were white, all the unpaid black staff were rioting for their money but no the white man stayed behind for free so our water did not get poisoned.

We stole the gold from the Spanish. It's well documented.
The Spanish took the gold from the Americas. Africa need not apply.

>all the gold
>all

wew

But muh guns germs and steel.

kek

Well the niggers didn't think to use It themselves

At least get your facts straight, Zika Baby

I can't believe you faggot Americans let a cotton picker run yours and I also can't believe it's not butter.

There's lot's of things I can't believe right now.

Like the fact we also have our own gold mines, also what are Africans going to do with gold? Try and eat it? Bury it in the hopes it makes a tree made of gold grow?

Fuck off hahaha. You wanna talk about gold thieves you take a look at Switzerland and Germany (oh wait America stole Germany's gold).

Top lel.

It's retarded. But evolutionarily speaking, Africans had a million years more to develop guns, germs and metalworking. They just didn't. And it's that laziness that is also responsible for them not being as rich as they could be if they took advantage of their natural resources.

whats it matter the dindus are smart enough to organize a group to dig it up, they are still slaughtering each other over the size of there noses

>what is conquest
proved you wrong faggot, survival of the fittest
in fact, i'd be proud of it, not ashamed, so keep on shilling and try another time

Singapore

/thread

>inb4 can't /thread muh own post

Everyone took the gold because Africans were too stupid to
Prove me wrong
Pro tip: you can't

>Literally Pre inca-tier gold craft
lmao

Is that you Montserrat? I can't see without the monocle.

wew rare

Don't reply to hunnic posters

>That picture
Sums up niggers perfectly, they wanted blacky to rule, so did the Russians by arming them to the teeth with guns.

Well there's your reward, have fun with that.

>There's nothing to steal any more.

THAT'S IT! That's the solution to the nigger mentality.

Africans do collect gold, but its usually nothing more than a gold pan. Some tribes are smart enough to dredge for gold and build dams but not all. There is a ton of gold still in Africa it just becomes a game of how to get to it through all the corruption and danger that is Africa.

Finders Keepers, no matter how many poor Kaffers had to die in the process.

England and her soldiers fought and died securing parts of Africa for her people, and that sacrifice is not put in vain for dirty Jews wanting to quell "Racism".

South Africa, Egypt, and Zimbabwe are in their situations today because the English left. Rhodesia did very well up until the Bush War, South Africa was awesome under the Apartheid government and Egypt was only stable because of the Suez Canal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_rush

So why aren't the other nations in which gold was taken from "poor"?

Check m8 /mlp/.

>implying Africa ever had gold

I see the problem with your claims.

>stole
>Africans literally couldn't feed themselves, let alone mine gold

>where da gowld ayet
>whitey stole muh gowld nigguh
>got daym white devil

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_gold_production

All it takes is a quick google search to see that they have a fuckton of gold and diamonds but they just aren't mining it

Well the spaniards stole shitloads of gold from here and there is still gold everywhere.

Spain bring Africans to mine the gold from here.
THEY FUCKING DIED

It isn't racism to acknowledge the truth.

It isn't the geographic area. It's the people therein.

>whitey keepin us down

Africa is poor because it is inhabited by low IQ niggers.

Africa is poor because they let England steal it all.

Step up your game, nig-nog.

wrong

STEP UP YOUR GAME, RASHID

Not an argument

hol up

I'm sick of the word "racism", is it racism to acknowledge the facts? Black people, and especially those in Africa have a considerably lower IQ than most other places on Earth, second only to Aboriginals.

According to the literal definition of racism, acknowledging the proven fact my race has on average a higher IQ than Africans is racism.

Anyway basically Africans have way more problems than their average IQ. Contrary to what any leftist would tell you, Africans are violent as fuck, they lack the ability to think ahead and instead focus on their tribal differences. You can blame whitey all you want for "redrawing the borders of Africa arbitrarily" but they've been fighting amongst themselves for centuries before Europe showed up.

Now, take a look at East Asia, in 1850 it was a shithole compared to the west, they had primitive industry and weaponry and tiny economies. But then they bettered themselves at an extreme rate; first Japan under Emperor Meiji, then the Asian Tigers (South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore and Hong Kong) and now China at an alarming rate.

Notice a pattern between these countries and pic related?

I CAN'T prove you wrong, but i CAN prove that she's not the only one responsible.

(((Nigger attitude)))

No more to say.

I thought his upper lip was shopped. Its not.

They do nothing with it for thousands of years. Suddenly we dig it up and put it to use and they suddenly became poor. Joke is on the chinese who are trying to mine that shithole now if whites obviously took everything.

This desu

have you even read the thread? africa is not poor because "le england stole all da gold" africa is still laden with gold and other natural resources. africa is poor because the population of africa does not have a high enough average IQ to sustain prosperous civilisations.

Africa is poor because they couldn't defend their gold. Should've tried harder.

hauptsache gold is the true wealth.

The rest is just fighting over it.

we dont care

>Africa is poor, because Elizabeth stole all the gold.
>Prove me wrong
>>pro-tip, you can't

More gold has been found in the welsh hills than everywhere else on earth combined.

Prove me wrong.

Finland is rich, because Genghis Khan forgot where he left his wallet.

Prove me wrong
>pro-tip, you can't

This has been debunked many times.

That picture was photoshoped to include south-east asians with the east asians.
Please use another one in the future.

Indeed, facts are bigoted.
Glad to see a vibrant youth from the UK posting on and enrich Sup Forums.

Im not Jewish but I got hard looking at all them shiny bars

Damn brothah you woke as shiet

What has exactly? There's hundreds if IQ tests that clearly show the point I was trying to convey

My bad, but the map illustrated my point fine so I guess it didn't matter.

why does that picture look like you did a bad paint job in mspaint?

Make me care
>Pro-tip, you can't

Is there a news story or anything? I'd love to read it but not getting hopes up one exists

Kek

Yes, please give us a citation for that.

They still have gold in Africa. They just don't know how to mine it because they're stupid.

There is more in the fucking ground.
Start digging ooga booga.

africa isn't poor tho, its very rich, in resources and capital, its just that all of it belongs to the oligarch's who sell it to foreign corporations and keep the money in their own pockets.

also, niggers.

They keep their people poor so they get their foreign aid coming in.

win-win

But I read in Guns, Germs, and Kangz that zebras were too aggressive to domesticate.

White devil magic !

>your country will never:

Build the biggest and best Empire in history
>inb4 muh nazis
Create the worlds superpower
Have the most spoken language (By country)
Have a monarch who is the head of state of 20+ countries
Invent over 50% of the worlds inventions

FeelsGoodMan

wait what the fuck explain this shit, I also heard they couldn't be domesticated

All gold rightfully belongs to her madge

>He feel for the africa was hard meme.
They real hard mode of Earth was in South America we still made it further than nogs.

you can't eat gold, y'know

It's just a bullshit excuse for the natural laziness of niggers. Or do you think the precursors of modern domesticated farm animals were easy to tame? Zebras are the same way, you just have to put in some effort.

Yeah, and then some of their finest young men flee to Europe to collect more free money and send it back over there... This world we're living in is a madhouse.

Why is South America hardmode?
Are you telling me CGP Grey lied to me?

They had access to all that gold for thousands of years before the British came, what the excuse

Why is Africa still a shithole. I mean we left a legacy in India of roads and toilets. Yes pakis don't use the lop but at least the option is there. Africa is so backwards why don't they have any advancements from being part of the empire

I love you dad

Because the people are incompetent..

youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU