Somebody on this board raped her. Who did it?

Somebody on this board raped her. Who did it?

Rape-Hoaxer Lena Dunham at DNC: Hillary Supports ‘My Fellow Sexual Assault Survivors’

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/07/26/rape-hoaxer-lena-dunham-dnc-hillary-will-help-fellow-sexual-assault-survivors/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRL2OhpiM
truthrevolt.org/news/lena-dunham-describes-sexually-abusing-her-toddler-sister
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"His rhetoric about women takes us back to a time when we were meant to be beautiful and silent.”

So let's instead vote for the succubus that will let Muslims, you know, those progressive apes from the desert, come into our civilized world.

You can't make this shit up.

I hate that fucking grease balloon with a passion.

>finger your underage sister
>lie about getting "assaulted" by a "republican" to make an overt political statement
>speak at the dnc and people take you seriously

what did the democrats mean by this Sup Forums?

She looks like a female version of Uncle Fester.

>Actresses Lena Dunham and America Ferrera teamed up for a joint speech

Christ, what a gross image.

I want to barf.

I didn't know a ham could come after you if you fuck it

I'm legitimately a bit concerned about the type of people who vote Democrat. They're choosing illegals, rapists, and fantasists to speak on their behalf at the DNC.

>women want to be ugly and loud

Cosby

Stop being such a bigot user, its 2016

youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRL2OhpiM
it's too late; she's already on public enemy no. 1's hit list

This whore raped her own sister.

truthrevolt.org/news/lena-dunham-describes-sexually-abusing-her-toddler-sister

>Molest a child
>"What? Everybody does it! It's normal!"
>Pretend to be a victim
In a just world, this abomination calling itself a woman would have been hanged long ago.

Biill clinton.

Jesus Christ, I never expected that the 'Hillary Clinton DNC' would provide this level of constant 24/7 prime-cut cringe.

I know Dunham and all her kind are practiced liars but how does even a practiced liar give a convincing performance when they are asked not just to endorse but to get all teary-eyed and sentimental about a soulless, clearly malevolent, organization-manufactured cyborg like Clinton?

There is something completely surreal about example after example of 'human courage' - fat woman, Hispanic woman, girl with cerebral palsy (who all happen also to be multi-millionaires but that, I'm sure, is just an irrelevant coincidence) - being wheeled out to talk about 'Hillary' and all the little girl-scout-cookie 'good works' they know her to have done (like she's some sweet old soccer Mom they happened to meet at a charity yard sale when they were just poor little socially-marginalized girls instead of some vulture-eyed power-crazy psychopath whose 300-strong PR team contacted their 100-strong PR teams a couple of months ago and offered a choice between a mutually profitable media scam and never working in this or any town again).

>"His rhetoric about women takes us back to a time when we were meant to be beautiful and silent.”
She's right.. She's the exactly opposite of that

Ugly, disgusting, overexaggeratedly perverse just cause she can, and just won't shut up about things she doesn't have a clue about..

The real question is.. does she honestly think that's a good thing?

wow..

I wonder if she just made the rape allegation up to score cheap like points for sympathy aswell, i know it's not polite to say but with the shit she's spewing on a regular basis, you have to wonder

10/10 assessment user

She survived sexually assaulting her little sister. How brave.

She needs a good raping.

>but how does even a practiced liar give a convincing performance when they are asked not just to endorse but to get all teary-eyed and sentimental about a soulless, clearly malevolent, organization-manufactured cyborg like Clinton?
It's called 'acting'

whoever raped this is THE rape survivor

you forgot about the mother of that gang-member who assaulted a cop

last night's burrito

America isn't even famous

why is that mexican cunt still being paraded around

The man able to acheive an erection in the presence of that deserves a speaking spot at the erectile dysfunction convention.

yup, from some drunken nig who's doing it just to shut her up, like he stops and smacks her when he seems to be enjoying anything

>brace yourself it gets worse
To complain about what reality tv stars have to say about politics.

she did, the article OP links to confirms it. there is no evidence this man did anything to her.

it's scary, these days a woman can claim whatever she wants and people will take her at face value knowing full well they don't even have to charge the guy to have him lynched by social media. if you are so sure that he assaulted you then you should have charged him, oh wait maybe then the cops would have called you on your bullshit. it's much safer to make unsubstantiated claims and have your hubox of feminist supporters bolster you.

ironically these are the same people who bitch about rape culture and how rapists always get off, well if you don't even try to charge them then thats a self fulfilling prophecy.

No one did that's why she's known round these parts as Lena "the jokester hoaxer" Dunham

We need to make a meme of Lena Dunham and her fake rape claims and how she's a child molester (with sources cited), and flood tumblr and reddit and facebook with said meme.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Wow! This woman is a literal piece of sh@t who cries victim when she was the one to victimize.

A goal of feminism is to make women as ugly as possible. To them, beauty is something to be denigrated, not celebrated.

Lena Dunham is the perfect representation of third-wave feminism. Physically revolting, crass, and stupid.

She's a completely shameless waste of humanity. It's sickening when some braindead shit of a liberal gets butt flustered when anyone brings up her molesting her little sister. If she had a penis they'd crucify her in a heartbeat for what she pulled.

lmao people take this thirstfag seriously? She's the female version of /r9k/

How did she get popular and rich?

God dam she is the fucking worst.

She had a multi season show air on HBO but spent so much time bitching about everyone and everything she never made it to a dentist.

Pic Related. (Her Dads "Artwork")

Meme it and spread it. Just imagine if it trends enough to make mainstream news headlines: "Feminist activist who admitted to molesting her sister speaks at DNC".

KEK WILLS IT!

It's a picture of Lena

Why is it always ugly women with the claims of rape? Who would even bother.

Checked.
Isn't she the one who raped/sexually abused her sister for years?

>rapist now pretending to be a rape victim
Kek

young-women (19-28) like her a lot. i cant really relate to the show girls, but it is pretty well written

>Somebody on this board raped her

LOL so fucking disgusting!

If I had to choose a pedophile or a man that would touch her, I would choose the pedo immediately. What sick fuck would want to have sex with a human sized potato?

This already happened because it's not fake. No one cared.

Sup Forumsacks are pretty bad but I dont think any of are that desperate.

nice

Yeah, but getting up on stage at the DNC means the DNC endorses what you stand for.

The Lena thing was a long time ago. Maybe people need to be reminded.

this, feminism is just collective bargaining for worthless ugly women who have nothing to offer. pretty women never needed feminism.

>someone raping that thing
idk, doesn't seem plausible

>grease balloon

kek

>Rape-Hoaxer Lena Dunham at DNC: Hillary Supports ‘My Fellow Sexual Assault Survivors’

Nice to know she supports her own sister.

>Donald Trump would consider my body a 2

She's already pushing it. She is clearly a 1 on the scale.

you know youre a super spic when your first name is america