hell be fine

POO

hell be fine

JUST

BRING ME MORE CHILDREN BILL OR YOURE NEXT

WHEN U HAVENT FUCKED FOR 12 HOURS

HILLARY... A-ARE YOU THERE?

LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME HILLARY

Her polling numbers are at a all time low. SHE NEEDS THIS BILL YOU SELFISH ASSHOLE!!!!

HILLARY

I am a great soft Willy thing. Smoothly rounded, with almost no mouth, with pulsing white holes filled by sparkles where my eyes used to be. Sticklike appendages that were once my arms; bulks rounding down into legless humps of soft slippery matter. I leave a speed-lined background when I move. Droplets of diseased, evil gray come and go on my hair, as though light is being beamed from within. Outwardly: dumbly, I shamble about, a thing that could never have been known as human, a thing whose shape is so alien a travesty that humanity becomes more obscene for the vague resemblance. Inside: Alone.

AM I GONNA BE OKAY HILLARY?

JESUS BILL

What in tarnation happened to you?!!?

HILLARY!!!!

Guys stop this is starting to get really creepy. I left /X/ to stop the nightmares

We need a Mr. House edit.

Bill Clinton doesn't have a case of AIDS.

AIDS has a case of Bill Clinton.

He turns into a true follower of Kek

>> I left /X/ to stop the nightmares

Of what? Divination, summoning and RP threads?

H̟͎I̖̪LL҉̗͖̻͚̖ͅA҉̻͇̪R̴̬̝̬̭͙̟Y̢̻͕̗̻̘̻͓ ͇̰̺̤̼͠
̲̫̮̻̺͟
̵̦̰̰̰̩͔P͇̟̥̮̩̬̜͜I̡̞͔͇̻͍͈Ḷ̝͈͕̲͔ͅḼ̫̩̜̝̩̘͜L̦̣L̮̕Ḻ͈̯L͉Ļ̹̗ͅL͝Ḷ͔͖̜͎̩̻͠L̙̬͍̯̪̭͉L̘̘͈̺̻̜̹S͓̬̀S̪͔S̖S̮̠͇S͉̪͇̮̥Ș̬̣̹̟̲̤͢S̩̰̬͓̜Ș̮͇̮̹͘S̙̯͕̞͈̹S̨̼̩̫̩̘͇̙

hell be fine

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

I bet Bill dies between now and election day. And the wave of sarrow for the new widdow sweeps her into office.

Don't give Hillary any ideas.

youtu.be/BamsBfhNmVA?list=LLAx-ziHCIpGdBJvHT6srDJA