Need help from Norwegian

I have some questions about the Norwegian education system.
The Sup Forumsaks are the most trustworthy people, so I decieded to make this thread here.

Other urls found in this thread:

samordnaopptak.no/info/english/
vigo.no/vigo/servlet/vigo
alfaskolen.no/en/summer-courses/?gclid=CM_o9cj4k84CFQL3cgodZR0O_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what do you want to know, achmed?

hi

Fuck off

We're full

so my question is:

where can i do a job training?
how to apply?
Trade would be nice.

Any hints?

Learn Norwegian then go to Nav and pick a trade.

I want to learn Norwegian, but not here in Germany.

My plan is to learn a trade in Norway. But I dont know where to apply. Do u have special schools or so?
> go to Nav
what is that?

You can get job training up your god damn ass immigrant!

Stay in your own fucking country, it's that simple!

Norwegians in Norway, Swedish in Sweden, Anglos in Britain, Irish in Ireland, French in France, poles in Poland, it's literally that fucking simple.

No one wants outsiders in their country, believe me. America is a hell den of non American trash.

STAY THE FUCK OUT!!!

Fuck you, nigger

Stay in your own fucking country you stupid pos bitch.

You Germans are niggers of the highest degree I swear ALL the good Germans died. All of them because the trash we're left with today are sick and dying walking corpses

Are girls alowed to come with the muslim outfit even when is not carnaval?

Do public schools serve free halal?

Hahahaha

1.Yes
2.Inshallah

Schoppenhauer...

go and kill yourself, you fucking beaner

which trade?

Norwegian A1 costs 4000KR that's 420 Euros + 100 euros for the books and shit.
Nav - they help Norwegians and immigrants with jobs but you MUST speak Norwegian.

i prefer carpenter

>where can i do a job training?
what you want an apprenticeship or something? in that case you usually have to go to a highschool branch with the particular trade you're interested in in mind, then file for an apprenticeship with a business to finish off the last year
>how to apply?
I don't know how you would if you're in god damn germany, probably just coming over and applying for jobs would be the best course
>Trade would be nice.
fishing industry is really booming right now so it shouldn't be too hard to get a job in that if you know how to work. Half the people on fishing boats here are from the baltics or denmark anyway. The money is really good but the work makes you want to kill yourself. Don't get your hopes up with the oil though.
you have to keep in mind that a big portion of the industry up here is maritime so you want to get yourself a safety course, and that's probably cheaper for you to get in germany.

We need teachers and nurses these days. If you want to do it all fast, then here is your best bet:

Learn Norwegian, become german teacher.

We are forced to learn a language in school, german is the closest to our own and therefore easiest.

You're a nigger German. A walking talking black husk bearing no semblance the ones who came before you.

You're a filthy immigrant

The easiest way is likely to learn the trade back home and then just come here and work. You can apply for university here samordnaopptak.no/info/english/

You can apply for trade schools here, but it's only in both norwegian languages, not english: vigo.no/vigo/servlet/vigo

NAV? Dont go there, you will be forced to attend "how to write a CV" courses and "how to search for a job" courses.

There are some Norwegian courses you can take:
alfaskolen.no/en/summer-courses/?gclid=CM_o9cj4k84CFQL3cgodZR0O_w

Norway, Denmark, and Germany need to fuse together and start the fourth reich.

Thank you for your answers.
If A1 is your entry level in Norway, i will not have a problem.

The thing is:
In Germany we have a dual education system.
You need a company that traines you and then you are allowed to visit state funded schools for your trade.

The application is first via E-Mail and then usually some interviews.

But we have special portals for job trainings.
Not every company is doing that.

So, could u rough me out the applying prozess?

I fucking cringed, go back to Sup Forums.

Thank you very much, this is more what I am looking for.

I am white, blonde, blue eyed... just saying

>fishing industry is really booming right now so it shouldn't be too hard to get a job in that if you know how to work. Half the people on fishing boats here are from the baltics or denmark anyway. The money is really good but the work makes you want to kill yourself.

And remember that Norwegian fishermen are a hardy and austere bunch who only drink black coffee and fish on hard bread. I once heard a story of someone who was on a boat with Norwegian sailors and later the norwegians sailors got of and was exchanged with some other guys and he suddenly found out that there was all this sugar and all sorts of delishious food available on the boat that the norwegian salty sea dogs did not care about.

We want Iceland and Finland too

Shut up immigrant lover

You may be forced to live in Lofoten or VesterĂ¥len.