What would have done if you were in his place?

What would have done if you were in his place?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/alyankovic/status/654358782235967488
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Covered her in spiders and shot her.

Kaine, please

what the fuck is going on with her legs

Pretend to be surprised the daughter is there like I didn't know and ask her "What are you doing here?"

Is there really anything you can do at that point?

Just collapse and play opossum

Whip out my giant horse cock and try to seduce her

He has an average sized human cock though, they only have the heads of animals.

But Bojack mentions early on that it's difficult to get drunk because he's proportionately as large as a horse

Was this the moment that you stopped feeling sympathy for Bojack?

walked away.I think I would feel shitty about fucking her for years to come

We've seen his bulge in a tight speedo

No, because I have no idea how it happened. I have to wait for s3 when they show you what REALLY went down

You already know what went down, it's exactly what it looks like.

>Implying i can get a girl in that sutuation

i wouldve been more careful

Well for a start, I wouldn't have agree to stick my dick in an old friend's teenage daughter.

Lock the door?

Is that a DeviantART drawing pasted onto the actual image?

Why would someone do this?

user, you know he what he was about to do. He's a self-destructive piece of shit, whenever life starts to go even the slightest bit his way, he has to fuck it up.

Tie her down.

>and ask her "What are you doing here?"

Damn, now I want this to have happened.

I don't buy it.

No, because ironically, Charlotte saved him from taking that final plunge.

If things had proceeded uninterrupted, and he woke up the next morning next to Penny, then that would be a different story.

Then you're in denial.

when the fuck is season 3

I remain firmly convinced that this was a grave misunderstanding, and that many of Bojack's actions where he is the biggest asshole have ulterior motives that are unexplained.

This scene, the orphan money scene, and Herb's forgiveness are all unfinished stories.
Bojack knew something about the orphan money's origin (or fate) that made burning it necessary.
Herb's script was faked by his bear nurse, and he really did forgive Bojack before he died.
And Charlotte's daughter was probably suicidal and Bojack was talking her out of hurting herself.

All of this gets revealed in the 3rd season.

hahaha what
hahahah did you even watch the show
haha

This.

That's a new level of autism right there...

Yes. I did.

I'm convinced that Bojack is a horrendously selfish asshole, but that there are occasions where he's aware of how people see him and that he takes advantage of this to spare the reputations of others by taking it on himself.

Think about it; there is still no explanation for the bear hair in Herb's script.
We don't know how or when Penny's daughter met with bojack again.

These *are* events that will be returned to later on.

Bojack has shown to beba sympathetic and caring person that takes burdens on himself on occasion when the situation calls for it.

If he were genuinely as petty as he seems on the surface, he would have published Herb's "script" as a final send off. Instead, he let it die to save the reputation of a friend.

Go home, Bojack: you even drunker than usual.

>confess to a woman that already has a family and fail
>fuck her daughter as a consolation
Would have kicked her out of the boat if she was really into me we would have fucked like animals once we were out of the city

Confirmed for season 3

mobile.twitter.com/alyankovic/status/654358782235967488

I'd force her to eat all the eggs

>that takes burdens on himself on occasion when the situation calls for it.

I do kinda agree with this. While it's very likely that he and Penny were probably about to get down to business, there's still that sliiiiight chance of it all being a big misunderstanding, and Bojack just rolls with it instead of trying to explain since he knows it would be futile to try.

To be clear, if season three does reveal that Bojack and Penny intended to fuck, I would be okay with that explanation. But if it goes the other way, that's fine too.

>Bojack just rolls with it instead of trying to explain since he knows it would be futile to try.
The other part that's suspicious is that he had sent Penny's daughter away in the previous scene, which established that he has restraint around minors. So unless she had showed up and was waiting at Bojack's boat while he talking to Penny, he would have had to call her back down from her bedroom. And I don't think it makes sense that Bojack would initiate that, so that begs the question of how Bojack and Penny's daughter met up and ended up in the boat the second time around.

>Penny's daughter

You mean Charlotte's daughter.

I would have kicked her out of the boat, but I would have told her that if she really really wanted it she was welcome to come visit me in California.

It has worked out for me in real life before

Well you can see that before they were caught by Charlotte, Bojack tells Penny to "go to bed" which might seem like he's shutting her down, yet he leaves the door into the boat open. It's pretty clear that he would have gone through with it had he not been interrupted.

>It's pretty clear that he would have gone through with it had he not been interrupted.
They were sitting on the bed above the cover and fully dressed, sitting in a position where it looks like they just hugged.

There was no evidence that anything sexual was going on. Mind you, this is from a show that has been explicit with sexual nature in general, so it's not like the director had motivation to censor something like this by being ambiguous.

It's kind of badly done, but she's kneeling facing Bojack. When her mom walked in she turned her upper body to face the door.

No, his body is horse-sized. They've mentioned he weighs thousands of pounds. That's why in that episode about auto-erotic asphyxiation he had to have this giant crane harness built to hang himself.

You may be no-kidding autistic if you can't read what happened in this situation.

They mention that his cock is average human sized several times.

It's rare to see this level of autistic denial in the wild.

For your sake, user, I hope you're trolling and aren't really this self-deluded.

And you must be illiterate regarding post-modernist story telling to not question the implications of the scene being told from Charlotte's perspective.

We know what Charlotte saw. That does not inherently mean we know what happened.

I bet you're actually dumb enough to believe that Herb's "final script" was the real deal.

So lemme get this straight; this show is known for its regular plot twists, but for some reason you believe that charlotte's perspective is flawless?

It's also the perspective of the audience, but do continue. I don't have a horse in this race - pun intended - but if nothing else it's interesting to see what you think.

If my best friends underage daughter was actively trying to jump my bones my first thought wouldn't be 'I should leave the door open for her to follow me and then have a nice little sit on the bed.'

>It's also the perspective of the audience,

Doesn't that just add to the irony? Everything tells us that all signs point to them about to fuck, but what if it turns out that wasn't the case at all?

>It's also the perspective of the audience,
When isn't it?

Literally the same thing as Bojack, there is pretty much nothing you can do at that point.

>go to bed so I can pass out
>make sure to close and lock dore behind me so I don't get raped by niggers or horny teenage doe
>?????
>go back to LA the next day while maintaining a healthy relationship with my old friend and her family
Seriously Bojack told her to fuck off, she was taking advantage of him being drunk off his ass.

Writer's confirmed he was going to do it, user.

Am i the only one who think the Vincent joke got dragged on way to fucking long.

>this show is known for its regular plot twists
No it's not.

The joke itself being strung along is fine, but I didn't care for the confrontation episode.

Keep making out with the daughter while staring down the mother. Angle the daughter so she doesn't see mom. Fuck raw and creampie. Pull out, wipe my dick with my hand. Backhand the mom with my semen and pussy juice coated fingers and then go inside the house and eat a hot pocket in front of the dad.

I've already done it, luckily she was legal in her country.

ram that deer hole with my tongue

Anal?

>but I didn't care for the confrontation episode.

Exactly this. There should have never been an episode focusing on the logic of Vincent because it tears the joke apart. If they wanted to write him out they should've just done so off camera because it just works better. Like one of the kids in his stack having to to summer camp or something.

The creators themselves spelled it out. Bojack wanted to. It fits his character and his mind-set that specific day.

There are many mysteries in the show, but this isn't one of them.

>People thinking there's anything wrong with them having sex

She was legal, sober, and didn't hold onto to any delusions about it going further than that night. Bojack's relationship with her mother makes it a little weird, but aside from that, sounds fine to me.

I'll be sure to screencap this post, bring it to an artist so they can paint a fancy rendition, frame it, proceed to get rich and royally fuck up my life for 20 years.

Afterwards I'll try to fuck your wife and when that fails, get your daughter romantically invested in me, and fuck her. When you confront me I'll just show you your post.

It's not an "isolated mature-for-her-age 15-year old fucks grown-ass manchild 40-year old" situation(is that even a thing). It's a "desperate loser and terrible person 40-year old is ruining his life and others' so he runs away in hopes that his friend's ex girl-friend waited for him all this time, but oh wait, she's married but whatever, I'll try to fuck her anyway. Whoops! That didn't work out. Guess I'll try and fuck her spitting image daughter after romancing her at the PROM and nearly getting her friends KILLED!"

Bojack's been through a lot. As a member of the audience we see that. We've also seen him do irredeemable things. He's ruined something big for just about everybody in the show but keeps on thinking he deserves another chance. He'd be taking advantage of that girl. Like I'll be taking advantage of your daughter. faggot

Maybe Bojack was just gently walking her home

He's a grower, not a shower.

Wow, cry me a river.

>we would have fucked like animals

Sooo, just like regular people, then?

Bojack didn't try to romance her, they just had a good rapport and he turned her down multiple times.

And here's the core of it, what's the downside? Who gets hurt? Getting walked in on by her mother and being shamed probably fucked Penny up substantially more than having sex ever would.

Nope that was way back in S1 when he screwed Todd over.

>netflix&chill with gf
>she's 17
>marathoning BJ
>mfw this episode
It was awkward as fuck, but it led to a good talk

>Watch this expecting some laughs
>Got sadness instead
I never asked for these feelings

Teen girls that fuck old men are worthless trash that spawn more trash to fuck up the gene pool.

How old are you?

Why do people keep saying this only a 14 year old would find it deep or sad

Threesome with Charlotte and Penny. They both like him, both are open minded, and he's rich. It was a perfect opportunity!

I think making his old friend's daughter preggers is not something Bojack was interested in doing. Would have been enjoyable to watch the abortion episode though.

implying

Lock the door
Get on the floor
Everybody walk the dinosaur

If I have control over my actions? Well after a girl I had an unclear infatuation with not only rejects me but basically says seeing my pathetic self is just too sad for her to deal with I'd probably spend my night at a dive, pass out in my car, wake up the next day, put a few more drinks in and just leave town without a word.

If the script insists that I have to get into further wacky hijinks before I make a big stupid exit then what happened to Bojack I guess.

I'm 25

This is savage as fuck.

I read this in Will Arnets voice and it was pretty awesome

It's pretty tame

Full house beats 3 of a kind

God damn

What would you suggest?

i never did because everything i should feel bad about him is cancelled by how much of an asshole he is to everyone else