/sug/ - Steven Universe General

More Baseball Edition!

youtube.com/watch?v=k3aV85wfbxk&HD=1
ew.com/article/2016/04/22/steven-universe-returning-in-too-deep

>Super Watermelon Island/ Gem Drill
dailymotion.com/video/x4a52an_su-s03e01e02_fun

>Same Old World
mega.nz/#!288jxRZb!2HwdCtrWNucBKDhbmB-S5ua2W6C9xWJkfVHhsaaZVsE

>Barn Mates/Hit The Diamond THESE ARE THE NEW EPISODES RIGHT HERE DON'T ASK FOR IT IN THE THREAD
dailymotion.com/video/x4byeyo_steven-universe-s3e3-barn-mates-s3e4-hit-the-diamond_fun

>HQ DL Links for Season 1 and 2, plus comics and shorts:
mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw

>Soundtracks MEGA folder:

mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw

>Listen to Soundtrack Here:
soundcloud.com/aivisura
>/sug/ writebin:
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>/sug/ flockdraw:
skycow.us/r/su

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/PqGkG6xG
a.pomf.cat/nwmoxj.webm
a.pomf.cat/rbuyke.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We're back, Baby!

Do gems have strong legs?

Post Sexy Gems

>when your thread with your OC is posted 14 seconds too late

Oh man, the 5 rubies really fit the stereotypical sentai line up, they even combined and formed their giant robot.

I'm sorry user. better luck next time.

It's not possible they didn't knew it was going to be edited like that.

make her smile and blush

I want Connie to do this to Steven's gem.

Reminder that Pearl is for suffering.

Womenchild blue diamond appeals to me for some reason

Earl is best human.

i legit thought she was drinking when i first saw that

nth for the user who took my writefag request.
pastebin.com/PqGkG6xG

If Steven gets Connie
Ruby gets Sapphire
And Amethyst gets Peridot

Who does Pearl get? Lapis, Jasper or Greg?

did one of you leave this image LION AROUND

Murdercock.

No one.

Ya fucked up user.

Jasper

you aren't Lion Around user, he's asleep

also you are suppose to put that image in spoilers

i bet this user feels like an idiot now

Jasper
please

Fuck you, you did it wrong.

What are we calling these Rubies?

Can we call the retarded Ruby Rutard?

Should I just redo the right arm ?

Pearl stays alone.

just trying to help out the cause

imposter

What would Jasper think of Stevonnie

Would she think they're still Rose Quartz? Would she know they're a fusion?

But you fucked it up.

Greg gets Lapis. How? I don't know. Why? I don't know.

Looks fine enough to me.

Probably the former. Though stevonnie would most likely be more impressive than steven's base form, it would still likely be weaker than her preconceptions of rose.

They had a good friendship dynamic going on in the last few episodes, I'm gonna miss the bantz.

The feet look a little weird. They look like rain boots.

Zuke needs to knock it off with the animu looks and cat face

Shitskins aren't human.

Why use a condom armstrong?

I think Connie would like a little brother

Or is it just there so Dr M thinks you put one on?

so this is happening now

Anyone has drawn Lapis as Daria while Steven (her only friends), is crossdressing as Jane (either with an overjoyous out-of-Jane-character attitude, or (harder to convey that in a draxwing), trying to hard to behave like he think Jane would)?

That's pretty hot.

The Swedish 2000 translation of the bible, the Behemoth's illusive cedar tail is referred to as an unspecefied limb. This limb could mean the neck, so the Behemoth could be a giraffe.

So if Yellow Diamond is the Behemoth, who is the Leviathan?

People are retarded, what's new.

Looks like it.

BLUE DIAMOND CONFIRMED FOR WHALE.
The real question is who is ziz?

Heil Hitler Kamerad!

The door of darkness has opened?

Racists baiters think we give a single shit.
Meh.

And you guys said the We're Back user was annoying.

Can some please edit out the part from Hit The Diamond, where our ruby is teaching sapphire how to swing the bat and she says: "Yeah, that's pretty good"?

They're Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, and Ruby.

Oh, and Ruby.

Hey Steven, I know what we're gonna do today.

fuck off tumblr this is Sup Forums we dont tolerate non whites here

I've liked Lapis a lot more now that they've given her some more personality. Her and Pearl are probably my favorites.

Shame they hate each other and probably have 0 interest in interacting. Hope Lapis doesn't just disappear when things go back to "status quo" with the cluster gone.

>the floating mystery orb on the moon hasn't been brought back up again

Nuby Ruby, duh. Or just Nuby.

meh

I believe we have been calling them, Punished Ruby, Ninja Ruby, Fabulous Ruby, Nuby Ruby and Leader Ruby

I don't really get the punished one, that's the one with a gem for an eye

>BLUE DIAMOND CONFIRMED FOR WHALE.

I think Rose fits that description better, either that or a hippo.

Doesn't matter anyway, the Leviathan is more likely a crocodile.

I'm fairly certain that one is Nuby. Then there's Punished Ruby, Commander Ruby, and Fab Ruby. Last one had some contention, originally i was seeing ninja ruby but some people disagreed saying she didn't really act ninja-like except when just just stepped out of the ship.

Retard is Tard Ruby.
Refer to this roll chart.

we also don't tolerate mentally retarded southerners so get out

I wish more people liked "Terminator Ruby".

oh right yeah, we made a roll chart

Roll

lol

Punished references Punished Snake but everyone doing that is a fag that hasn't played any of the other games. The correct reference would be Solidus.

I'm going to call her Nuby.

It's good, but Punished is more topical. Believe it or not, terminator is starting to get dated. There are college aged folks to young to have seen it unless their parents/older friends made them watch it.

>Hey Steven, you know what? There is no god, life is meaningless, nobody loves anyone unconditionally , the universe is chaotic and nothing about you is special because there's a literal infinite amount people identical to you.

For reference, we're trying to refer to Fag and Tard as Fab and Nuby so the names will all stick elsewhere.

You know, I understand that Lapis has every reason in the world to be angry, and that her breaking the recorder is kind of justified since Peridot wouldn't stop bothering (even though it was Steven who gave Peridot the idea), I would have done the same thing if I was in her situation.

But I'm just unable to like bitch Lapis.

>Dr M is secrectly making Cell.

Pic related needs to happen.

>Yeah, I met some other stevens, but they all dissolved into dust. It was ok though, the gems agreed to play beachapalooza with me.

Fix the chart

>Shame they hate each other and probably have 0 interest in interacting
I think Lapis has more beefs against Peridots than Pearl ot the other Crystal Gems.

Lapis doesn't like the CG because they treated her as an object and never cared about adressing to her as a person. The reason she like Steven is because, even as a mirror, he treated her as an actual being.

But at least they had the excuse of not knowing the actual nature of the mirror. Peridot, on the other hand, treated he like a tool, again an object, not a person, a source of information and nothing else, and put her back in prison, asking her informations about the CG the same way the Homeworld Gems treated her when she was a mirror, emprisonning her to obtain info on the CG.

It make perfect sense she hated the gut of Peridot. Admitting the person who imprisoned you and made you relive you milenias of nightmare might have changed, forgetting the hate and suffering. This isn't an easy thing to do.

In a way, it's much more conformable to see you jailer as a monster and see no redeeming quality in them.

a shame, the original terminator was really good, everything after goes from meh to bad, only other ok one was T2 but pure action flicks like that don't really age that well

the original is still a solid thriller, especially good the first time through, if you don't really know what's going on

>Ian returns and he with Sugar go turbo autist so we finally get the budget blowing DBZ episode we've been waiting for
>It's a crossover with Lakewood Plaza Turbo

I think fag is a silly moniker anyways since the rubies are girls. if anything she's the least gay since she acts the most effeminate.

Jasper gets Greg'd

Steven gets a new stepmom.

name them again sans slurs

wait, two new episodes? were they leaked?

Cute picture

But what does it mean

and then he gets a new sister instead

Naming a Ruby after a monobrow is pretty lame, but it's the best distinguishing mark to me for now. So I'm gonna call her monobrow Ruby.

No because the names are still funny.
You do it.
T2 has aged gloriously.
She's a limp wristed fairy.

lol

nah they aired in France, officially so its not exactly a leak

Got one more coming in about 7 hours or so I think

What happened on the Ruby Squad's last mission?

Would you call a girl who acted girly a fag?

Not leaked, broadcast officially in France. They've been uploaded on the interwebs.

a.pomf.cat/nwmoxj.webm
a.pomf.cat/rbuyke.webm
I'm the one who posts that you faggot.

DELETE THIS